Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Well don't hold us in suspense....well me specifically....but did you try one of the testers? Come on...you are the first one to chop a DTF at completion.
Lol

I'm a bit hesitant due to the Sensor Natzies...lol

So if yer easily offended, then move along:rofl:

:theband:

So the crash test dummy came over last night, unknowingly that it was opening FOOTBALL night, she isn't a fan..
So I tossed the DTF bud in front of her. She loves the name by the way...lol

She said, and I quote
"Very heady sativa high, energetic, happy, uplifting high. A lot like The ATF, but not as high a high as the Jack Herer.
I like the name DTF, because, I'm really dtf.........."

And , I must say, she waso_O:Namaste:

She liked it alot, had probably 5-6 hits off the bong, wasn't totally waisted like the Jack Herer, more like the ATF buzz, but she said more, um, passionate and euphoric...

No real taste yet, it smells AMAZING, the nug jar is very strong, not as much as the ATF, yet, but we shall see

Oh and she laughed at the last smoke report of mine about her that got sensored...lol...so she will be waiting for what I type this time...lol

@Van Stank when can i order some?
:rofl::ganjamon:

Only available at our swingers night parties, at a secure undisclosed location, centrally located in a mid west bunker, on the 3rd blue moon of the year

:thumb::rollit::passitleft::cough:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: well if thats not a sales feature, i dont know what is haha
There is a lot to a name when it comes to strains. I read several articles where strains were released with one name, and got no traction. The company re released it under a different name and BAM......flying off the shelf. The name is what hooked with ATF. And the DTF strain will hook will catch peoples attention easily. I just gotta work it enough to live up to the expectation.

Thanks for the update and smoke report Chris!

Lookin good hun. Hope you have an awesome vacay.

You going to the pound to find your new friend? Is there another lab in your future perhaps?

Lol

I'm a bit hesitant due to the Sensor Natzies...lol

So if yer easily offended, then move along:rofl:

:theband:

So the crash test dummy came over last night, unknowingly that it was opening FOOTBALL night, she isn't a fan..
So I tossed the DTF bud in front of her. She loves the name by the way...lol

She said, and I quote
"Very heady sativa high, energetic, happy, uplifting high. A lot like The ATF, but not as high a high as the Jack Herer.
I like the name DTF, because, I'm really dtf.........."

And , I must say, she waso_O:Namaste:

She liked it alot, had probably 5-6 hits off the bong, wasn't totally waisted like the Jack Herer, more like the ATF buzz, but she said more, um, passionate and euphoric...

No real taste yet, it smells AMAZING, the nug jar is very strong, not as much as the ATF, yet, but we shall see

Oh and she laughed at the last smoke report of mine about her that got sensored...lol...so she will be waiting for what I type this time...lol
Thanks for the jucy smoke report.

Two more plants ta go

:yahoo::slide::surf:

Then it's play time

Gonna check Daddy's Devil today, think she is ready in all her PURPLE glory

Cannatonic x ATF just won't be ready. I'll be leaving for two weeks, so no way she would survive.

Thinking out loud here....lol
If I set up my auto system, 5gal of light nutes, water 1 gallon every other day or 2 days, could work, hmmmmmm
May check what she is drinking a day

This should be my back yard in a week from tomorrow
arizona-fr-9350-campground_a2bf3da5f31849941f956169e1b0ff23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom