Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Even if they limp to the finish line you might be better off then taking them early.
I'm gonna mess with my auto water system today or tomorrow. It's a time system, gravity 0 pressure, so need to time out a gallon, then test the every other day timer

They, Cannatonic x ATF, easily have 2+ weeks more, maybe even more
IMG_20180910_112635~2.jpg

Two more plants ta go

:yahoo::slide::surf:

Then it's play time

Gonna check Daddy's Devil today, think she is ready in all her PURPLE glory

Cannatonic x ATF just won't be ready. I'll be leaving for two weeks, so no way she would survive.

Thinking out loud here....lol
If I set up my auto system, 5gal of light nutes, water 1 gallon every other day or 2 days, could work, hmmmmmm
May check what she is drinking a day

This should be my back yard in a week from tomorrow
arizona-fr-9350-campground_a2bf3da5f31849941f956169e1b0ff23.jpg
Breathtaking

Getting close now
Hells yes!!!

Started sorting backpacking vomit..lol ..and fishing crap, is 6 poles enough for 1 person???

More auto water testing needed
Seems two gallons per minute is the starting point
I'll drop it down to drip line and try again

Rd 2 of auto water starts today

Have a few different dripper sizes
So I'll start with the biggest and go from there

Fun fun fun fun

What are you growing next, and when are you doing it?
Probably start in December or January

Most likely be running my strains I just finished, plus the ones with ATF I didn't test yet

Also pheno hunt some GDP and possibly create more seeds from them

Have some time to decide after my vacation

Hey chris. Finally got a day off. Looking damn fine brother!.I was telling van yesterday how you really nailed the DWC and showcased that DTF (and all the others) great for the temps you had to deal with.

The reset should be nice man. Get out and reconnect with nature. Frighen winter is coming too damn fast here... I'll try and do a bon fire and maybe camp once more this year. Then theres not much to do besides shoot pool, bowl, and grow come winter. Well I suppose working will help some too. I'm rambling now.... just wanted to say hey hope things are going well.

Back
Top Bottom