Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

She is trying to shed that helmet
MVIMG_20181016_094929.jpg

From @Terpinator

Hey Chris! Great question! Feeding Terpinator in the veg cycle allows the inputs in Terpinator to be stored for later use in the parenchyma cells of the plant, as well as the benefits of adding potassium to your grow. Potassium is used to regulate basic plant functions including transpiration, so Terpinator can help ease stress in the early growth phases as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
-Terpinator Support Team

Busting out of it. You might have a strong one there.
Ya she is a fighter for sure!!!

Excited to see how this grow goes with all the new stuffs

This Wench is gonna be TROUBLE!!!!

Very dominant and strong girl, yup she is a Libra...just like the GF....lol...all about her, control freak....

I'm in trouble for sure...lol
MVIMG_20181016_133701.jpg

I'm a pro at surgery

Honestly time is yer friend, worst case tweezers , but never force it
Mine got the helmet stuck. I had to remove it. Will see if she makes it. I never had that issue until recently when I started using the heat mat. In get super fast germination but this is the third stuck shell in the last 5 seeds. :hmmmm:

Helmet Head Haze is dead!!!!

Long live the Queen Haze!!!

Hope she rocks it today, no stretch so far so hopeing the QB288s at 50% at 24" is dialed

Fun fun fun
CM181017-071050001.jpg
CM181017-071101002.jpg

Man I thought she was going on To pull through. Sad. Days :eek::rip:
No she is alive

But helmet is gone, so she has taken the Thron officially

Get the hydroguard, it teams fantastic with z7

I've used the same nutes, you probably heard, max out base nutes at half, maybe a bit more, but that's it

Added stuffs like silica and P additives I go recommend strength

I used the pH perfect in Hempy
Liked it but always struggled getting my pH down since I only used half strength

I'm gonna run this dwc grow with tap water
It's about 7+ pH and a ppm of like 1000...lol..ok ppm is 400 but it's high

Lol
My tap water is 8.1 ph & 125 ppm. But fluctuates to about 250 at times. Anyhow, I'm subbed to your thread, looking forward to seeing them QBs perform !! Now I got to go catch up on what you got going on here.

My tap water is 8.1 ph & 125 ppm. But fluctuates to about 250 at times. Anyhow, I'm subbed to your thread, looking forward to seeing them QBs perform !! Now I got to go catch up on what you got going on here.
Welcome bud

Lots here to paroose

Hazy got her stretch on last night
Had her on the ground and she reached for the light, so back up top she is today

Kinda slow girl after her helmet fight but leaves are forming today

Fun fun fun
MVIMG_20181018_070523.jpg
MVIMG_20181018_070532.jpg

Hoping to get her in the Hot Tub soon
Want to go backpacking in a week and need her to shoot some roots before I go

Back
Top Bottom