Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I have 3 humidifier, they just can't keep up here on the surface of the sun

I may try two in the flower tent, or all three

Busy day...just sat down for the 1st time since 10am when I drove to hydro store

Lots done, even some deep fried oysters....

Me and Tigger are chilling....update of the tents in a few

ATF oil pill is doing well, back feels good

Love it when home made meds work!
Since Tigger I hardly smoke..but have some good sativa's in oil capsules

So hit one....I need to do it more for sure

I need to make some Blue Balls oil....see if it is energetic with the ACDC in it

Busy busy day...

These guys helped a lot...lol
Cobi Lego....RC Tank project
IMG_20190124_143958.jpg

Tigger is toast, busy day keeping up with me
MVIMG_20190124_112853.jpg

All the DWC kids have new homes
Veg tent is all DWC and Hempy in the Love Tub

MVIMG_20190124_134505.jpg
IMG_20190124_143536.jpg
IMG_20190124_143540.jpg
IMG_20190124_143542.jpg
IMG_20190124_143545.jpg

Big tent looks good
IMG_20190124_134510.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190124_143555.jpg
    IMG_20190124_143555.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 16
Wowee, tents are looking nice today! See ya got a hempy going there, I remember when I did a few of those! She looks a bit droopy? Just watered?

Wowee, tents are looking nice today! See ya got a hempy going there, I remember when I did a few of those! She looks a bit droopy? Just watered?
What Hempy?

Last tent pic, can't see it...lol..it's in the back

The troubled on in 2nd to last pic, at bottom, is a recovering F up of mine in DWC.....lol

But no hemp in these pics that are visible

Oh sorry, I thought that was it in the veg tent bottom right. So the love tub is another area I must have overlooked? Lol

Oh sorry, I thought that was it in the veg tent bottom right. So the love tub is another area I must have overlooked? Lol

Love tub
IMG_20190124_090354.jpg

Ah sweet, I getcha now! That's a really good idea for hempys actually, makes things super easy to drain!

Gunna top a few more tomorrow, hit most the Hempy kids today
The DWC kids will get it tomorrow

Gunna trim up big Haze clone to, she is kinda bushy down low, and Bid DWC needs trimming again too

Hey guys and gals

What PK boosters do u use in flower

I've been using liquid koolbloom which is 0-10-10, seems ok, but after trying the best Silica of Power Si, I'm wondering about PK as well

Hydro guy mentioned Humboldt Sonic bloom, it's 0-51-34
He gave me a sample of MOAB which is 0-52-32

Any opinions on this???

Graciass

IMG_20190124_105947.jpg
I have a few bags of that stuff as well.....gave me samples at the grow store. No clue what it is or what to do with it. I just threw it in with all the other samples he gives me that I don't use LOL.

I have a few bags of that stuff as well.....gave me samples at the grow store. No clue what it is or what to do with it. I just threw it in with all the other samples he gives me that I don't use LOL.
Ya it seems intense

Gunna read up on it but hydro guys swears on it, and he has been right on point so far

Well if it works well for you, let me know...I will send you mine. I don't use any of that stuff, I am good with my rainwater LOL.

Rodger dodger!!

I'll probably stick with koolbloom or nothing

Things just sometimes are meant to happen

Rv show at the stadium, poped in today, and like any big show, they have lost leader advertising models ....well I got one, $10k less than the same model next to it
Just need the wife to see it Sunday to be sure

Tigger loved it... but he is a bit pooped now...lol

Back
Top Bottom