Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Can see the two pheno difference in these SP x ATF

Love the purple from the Star Pupil

IMG_20190125_144346.jpg
IMG_20190125_144252.jpg
MVIMG_20190125_144247.jpg

Right on man. Best of luck with her approval! If it were me I may have just drove it home to "show" her lol

Be topping more of the DWC kiddos tomorrow and probably the rest of the Hempy kids

The DWC new buckets are looking great

Decided to pull two clones from the Purple pheno of SP x ATF
It's just at two weeks in flower...

If the last two females that haven't flowered don't turn purple I'm set

IMG_20190126_102610.jpg
IMG_20190126_102556.jpg
IMG_20190125_144346.jpg

I ended up pulling two clones from the big DWC girl of SP x ATF, figured I would now in case she goes purple too
IMG_20190126_162616.jpg
IMG_20190126_162614.jpg

So I had pulled the tester bud of the Amnesia Haze a few days ago
I deydrated it for a few hrs and have been burping the jar all day since

GF tried it, she loved it, full sativa eye and front of head hit like she always says. She said it was sweet tasting . She had 5 hits and was pretty wasted but not sleepy at all

So after she left I pulled a few hits off the Vape...nice energetic buzz, watched some TV and played Xbox
Then I took a bong hit....bad move...lol...was so buzzed, tired...ended up crashing early

This will make a great oil, glad I have the three clones

This is a keeper for sure, I'll be doing Fem seeds on the big clone in a few weeks

Thinking the SP x ATF STS girl and the mystery Candida Cross are going into flower today I think....
Been 4 STS sprays so think she is ready, plus she is blocking the ATF x ACDC and GDP kids

Gunna make a list of who needs STS seeds... Think I had one but can't find it.
I know the DDA crosses are in short supply, and the ATFs, for sure the Amnesia Haze too

Speaking of baby Haze, think I'll pull her today, she is for sure ready
It's supposed to be a 12 week flowering girl, I'm at right about 10 weeks, I wonder if the 10/14 light helped speed it up?????

Fun fun fun

Thought this was interesting

Amnesia Haze
Amnesia-Haze-1024x640.png

Find Amnesia Haze Nearby
This coffeeshop favorite and Cup-winning strain combines landrace genetics from South Asia and Jamaica to bring you blissful euphoria with an energetic buzz.

A mix of terpenes beta-caryophyllene, humulene, limonene, and myrcene lead to a palate of earthy, citrus flavors highlighted by a zesty lemon note. Amnesia Haze is widely cherished for its happy high, though its cerebral energy can sometimes be distracting in tasks requiring sharp focus.

So glad you never have up on her. Now you have her clones to play with. She turned out to be a cool little plant for you.
Me too, the smoke is great

Her clones are looking great. Big one is ready for training and the two small ones about ready to up pot. I'll probably put them in 2gal Hempy unless one screams DWC.... lolololol

Amnesia is an old school favorite for a reason!

Ya, I'm pretty impressed with it so far
The buds look incredible just after a few days of drying

Gunna for sure pull her today and get her hanging

Hope I can get an ounce of her, but no clue really, she is a bonzi of buds ..lol

Amnesia bacame and instant favorite in my circle. The flavor and effect are perfect. I liked the power of my og kush, but everybody else couldnt get enough tangy goodness of the Am. I screwed the pouch and only grew one out, but we have another one going now. First one took on a nice faint purple hue too! Rumor has it your into the pretty colors too lol.:peace:

Amnesia bacame and instant favorite in my circle. The flavor and effect are perfect. I liked the power of my og kush, but everybody else couldnt get enough tangy goodness of the Am. I screwed the pouch and only grew one out, but we have another one going now. First one took on a nice faint purple hue too! Rumor has it your into the pretty colors too lol.:peace:
I love purple

Mine now isn't really Purple but lovely colors

Maybe the clones will change for me

Baby Haze is hanging and the last SP x ATF is in flower tent

DWC kids are busting at the seems, gunna be a challenge in a week or two for sure

IMG_20190128_162642.jpg
IMG_20190128_162637.jpg

Back
Top Bottom