Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I start a day or 2 before I flip then spray every 2-3 days until I see fully formed pollen sacs formed.

Ok so same schedule

I started about 10 days before flip, flipped yesterday and hit em this am

Excited to see man parts soon...lol

Man I have a lot of plants....lol

Just taking pics is a challenge to remember who is who, thus the tags in front

Lol

I'll do an update today after I pick up Tigger...he lost his balls today ..poor guy

A little color to start the day

Star Pupil x ATF

MVIMG_20190129_102437.jpg

My condolences to Tigger!
Thanks....lol

I hope it calms him a bit, but probably won't

Butt!!!!!

He also got his final shots so socializing can begin

He can look so majestic sometimes
IMG_20190128_155104_827.jpg

He’s day dreaming of summer.
It's spring here, 72deg today, our winter has passed, hoping to plant my Matters and Peppers outside soon

He watches the birds at the feeder...he loves his birds

The humming birds crack him and me up...he loves the activity in our yard

Hmmm pretty purple colors, looks nice.
Haha, I remember the challenge of trying to keep track of so many different plants, I think that is half the reason why I started 6 of 1 strain lol

Poor Tigger, he will be upset for a day or so I'm sure. Might not calm him down right away. How old is he? We did our pit rotti mix at 2 and he didn't calm down for about another year lol
Nice looking fella Tigger is though!

Hmmm pretty purple colors, looks nice.
Haha, I remember the challenge of trying to keep track of so many different plants, I think that is half the reason why I started 6 of 1 strain lol

Poor Tigger, he will be upset for a day or so I'm sure. Might not calm him down right away. How old is he? We did our pit rotti mix at 2 and he didn't calm down for about another year lol
Nice looking fella Tigger is though!

He is 7mo old tomorrow

He is a good kid, just needs socializing
He is a rescue rescue rescue dog, thus the late finish on his shots

He loves people, I hope he will with dogs too

I'm sure he will be fine after a couple times out. Got a friend with a good sociable dog he could run off leash with? It one with a puppy? It really helped our boy, at age 5 he didn't have a lot of social skills with other dogs due to bad encounters. Brother in-law got a puppy and now he's great around dogs after playing with him this last year. More grown dogs don't seem to see puppies as a threat or anything

Gorgeous dog and plants! Is he a malinois? Or shepherd cross? I must have missed that post somehow lol... didn’t get our Australian cattle dog(blue heeler) fixed till he was 5... friend of the wife’s had a female and they wanted to breed... didn’t end up happening so off they came... still hasn’t settled him down and that was a year ago lol.

Gorgeous dog and plants! Is he a malinois? Or shepherd cross? I must have missed that post somehow lol... didn’t get our Australian cattle dog(blue heeler) fixed till he was 5... friend of the wife’s had a female and they wanted to breed... didn’t end up happening so off they came... still hasn’t settled him down and that was a year ago lol.

He is a Dutch Sheppard and Healer mix

Rescue rescue rescue dog, he has had a ruff 1st 4mo of life, so now he is getting loved and spoiled

He’s going to be a gorgeous boy! Lol... yup now I understand why the wife says I like dogs more than I like her :rofl:.... if he has heeler in him, you are set, best and easiest dog I have ever owned provided he gets ample exercise, cause he’s smart as a whip, always ready and rarin to go, but when dads got the bong out it’s sleep time lol

He’s going to be a gorgeous boy! Lol... yup now I understand why the wife says I like dogs more than I like her :rofl:.... if he has heeler in him, you are set, best and easiest dog I have ever owned provided he gets ample exercise, cause he’s smart as a whip, always ready and rarin to go, but when dads got the bong out it’s sleep time lol
He is super smart, now he has shots I can take him out more

Camping
Backpacking
Chasing girls.....lol

Told you he is smart.... :)
Well teach him good tricks too. You know the obedience ones.. Not just chasing girls...  :rofl::laugh:
If he walks beautifully on the leach..that is when you get a girls attention :)

Dog talk has me missing mine, sniff sniff, The one trick I was not able to teach my Tsokay was "Bones Away", a very smart Australian Shepard.
She just didn't want them in her toy/bone basket.
Chris have a great time with him:Namaste:
I hear ya my friend...

Time to focus on him ...
He deserves it

It's spring here, 72deg today, our winter has passed, hoping to plant my Matters and Peppers outside soon

He watches the birds at the feeder...he loves his birds

The humming birds crack him and me up...he loves the activity in our yard
72? I want to go there. -22f here. Wind chill -50f. Pipes are starting to freeze. Enjoy your spring my friend.

72? I want to go there. -22f here. Wind chill -50f. Pipes are starting to freeze. Enjoy your spring my friend.
We may get some rain on Saturday, but a high of 66

Back
Top Bottom