Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Hey @EastCoastGhost , question bud

When u did DWC and Coco, think it was chem99

How did the buds compare between the two?

Just seems my DWC buds are much smaller than the Hempy ones

Graciass

So both Amnesia Haze Fem seeds cracked, was sad tossing them, but no place for them now

Need to pull and test some ATF and SP x ATF Fem seeds, think I'll pull a few today to test

Heard really good stuff about it
And the Purple Haze x Malawi

The Black Dominia is half of what GDP is crossed with, so pretty excited about that too

I'll wait on the Colorful Autos, those are for breeding projects down the road
Are you going to make Fems from your Black Domina? That is another one from Sensi I want to run. I just grabbed their Eagle Bill and Mexican Sativa strains.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

:theband:

We have 100% success with the STS Fem seeds

The Amnesia Haze girl is loaded with them
Her male parts appeared more internal since the buds get sooooooo dense

But she has a bunch

I don't see any yet in her sister, Fruity Jack or Jack Herer yet, but those would be some fun crosses if I find any

Tossed two in water to test germination

IMG_20190428_095546.jpg
IMG_20190428_095416.jpg
IMG_20190428_095328.jpg

Fun fun fun
:high-five: Nice work brother!

Pretty sure she will have a lot, more than I originally figured for sure

I'm actually hoping a few Jack Herer and Fruity Jack crosses happened. Haven't seen any yet, but those would be fun
Who is your Fruity Jack from?

I have soooooo many Reg Crosses, seriously thousands

And so far all are fantastic. All with top notch base genetics
I have a few hundred mystery seeds when I was learning pollen is like the PLAGUE.....lol
I have a big bag of Stank Surprise seeds from some stray pollen. I figure it will be fun to drop a few and try and guess what it might be!

Are you going to make Fems from your Black Domina? That is another one from Sensi I want to run. I just grabbed their Eagle Bill and Mexican Sativa strains.

For sure I am

I may wait on a few till this fall, then do the ones to make seeds and crosses with though

I'm excited for this on myself
:high-five: Nice work brother!

Who is your Fruity Jack from?

Philosopher seeds

I really like it so far, it's curing nicely

I'll do some testing in a week ish
I have a big bag of Stank Surprise seeds from some stray pollen. I figure it will be fun to drop a few and try and guess what it might be!

I have tons myself....lol

Big Girl Amnesia Haze seems to have slowed her roll upwards

She is now packing on the buds 22 days since flip

IMG_20190502_110243.jpg

That's going to be some pretty ass buddage............

Ya, her little sisters are hanging now
Very curious on the weight on em.
She is a dense strain for sure, and these clones have been impressive indeed

Just be sure to point the bigger buddge upwards????????? I've always 'felt' major buddage pointed upwards seems to help larger buds grow??????? Is that true?? Growth whoremoans? axtins or something like that,,,, I sure as hell don't know,, but seems too..

Plants tend to send all the energy to the highest points or terminal tops. IF any of that makes sense??? If so wasn't my fault............. One to many so I'm outta here............... But is some pretty colas..........

Love a mystery seed. I got the Jungle Wreck from seedsman for that reason. They know theres a columbian landrace in the genes but thats about it lol. They were going to scrap it until they grew it out and ended up being a beast... apparently. Not dropped em yet.

Hey @Chris glad that Fruity Jack came off nice for ya. Im impressed with Philosopher seeds it must be said.
I’d germinate a bunch then go down some country road and start tossing them out the window.
Hahaha my plan exactly when ive bred a few of my own :p. The british countryside will never be the same lol

Back
Top Bottom