Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Coco always sounded like way too much of a time commitment to me. You gotta really love spending time with your plants to grow in coco. I am a lazy grower.....way too much work with all the watering. I love being able to get 3-7 days between having to water the girls.

I know some people love growing in it....its just not for me. Now I did switch up my last batch of Stank Soil I made up thats still cooking. Instead of adding the 2 cubic feet ProMix like I usually do...I used a back of coco. Curious how it changes my overall soil performance.

Exactly

I watered less when I had 32 plants going

Lol

How long ago did you get Tigger? I want to go back and look at his puppy pics again.

Found them

FB_IMG_1568317394686.jpg
FB_IMG_1568317351713.jpg
FB_IMG_1568317343860.jpg

Think we are cutting a couple soon

This Kilimanjaro is looking very very close

CM190912-122243011.jpg
CM190912-122239010.jpg
CM190912-122233009.jpg

The Mendocino Purps is too...just a few white hairs popping on top and most actually have none
Maybe a couple Amber, but looks mostly cloudy
CM190912-122222008.jpg
CM190912-122208006.jpg
CM190912-122158004.jpg
CM190912-122149003.jpg
CM190912-122125001.jpg

The Mendocino Purps is the least effected by whatever is killing these girls, next is ATF

I did notice the Golden Tiger looks good as well...

We shall see

Pulled one Kilimanjaro this AM

Gotta decide on the Mendocino Purps. If I'm going camping next week...can't really pull it

She is sexy as F'
MVIMG_20190914_073135~2.jpg
MVIMG_20190914_073141~2.jpg
MVIMG_20190914_073149.jpg
MVIMG_20190914_073145.jpg

Oh yeah that’s nice AF for sure, looks awesome. Seems pretty ripe to me.

:passitleft:
Probably cut her tomorrow morning when I have more time to fondle her...lol

She smells amazing...the tester bud was great...can't wait to squish her

Be down to one tent today

Mendocino Purps is down... ATF will go into the big tent in-between football and Jambalaya prepping

Golden Tiger and Purple Haze x Malowi are looking ruff but doing a bit better

This Coco just isn't for me, glad the Mendocino Purps did good, hopeful the Sativa girls turn around soon

I feed nutes everyday. Once in veg and 2-3 times a day in flower.

Till runoff each feed, which is normal about 3/4-1 gal to drip
Or do you feed a bit less

I rarely go over 1/2 strength with Dynagro. I feed until runoff every time.

Ok shut down the small tent

Getting my auto system set up again in big tent

I'll go back to 1/4 strength, add a bit more PK to it, and do 3x a day, probably just two today

Well... as the saying goes, ya cant beat em, hunt em down, maim them, Burry em in the desert and leave em for the Scorpions.
No.. Thats Not it

As normal for me, I dive in head 1st, water in the pool???? who cares.. So I have 6 Fems going now in my small Veg Tent. After seeing all you Epic Growers, and trying some strains locally, I wanted to do some Auto's and specifically Dark Devil, White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies. I also got a few High CBD strains for my chronic pain and sleep issues as well.

Here is the New List of Girls Im adding to Stav's Private School for Girls.

Dark Devil Auto... Hybrid with Sweet Purple buds and Flowers.. cant wait for this Girl. Doing 2 of these
Girl Scout Cookies Auto... Indica/Sativa , Very popular strain, High THC so should be a fun one also
Tangelo Rapido Auto... Sativa dominante Strain, THC is 12-15% and a Very high CBD level, Excited for this one
Pakistan Ryder Auto...Indica , very similar stats to Tangelo Rapido...
Siberian Haze Auto... Indica/Sativa with a Hight THC and CBD...
White Widow Auto... We all have heard of The Widow, this was a free seed from them.. It will go in for sure

My Setup is as follows

• Tents are a 25.5x51x63" OneDeal Tent for Veg. Actually a nice quality Tent, similar to the quality of the 4x4x6'3 Blackout which will be for Flowering
  • Lights Sun Blaze 44 T5 4 tube 4' light, this is in the small Veg Tent. Ill get a HID for Flower, 600w, soon when I move the current group thats at day 21 of veg today, into the Flower Tent. Eventualy will get a Veg HID for when I swap the Big tent to an Auto Veg/flower Tent
  • Dirt is Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed aprox 3-1 with Perlite. Nutes will be FF trio plus some Calmag. All will finalize in most likely 3gal Fabric Bags/pots.
  • I have a Hurricane 6" Fan and plan on a Black Ops 24" Filter for it. I am going to try and run the Fan in the Big tent, pull air from the small tent for cooling only (im in Arizona) split it and run the filter in the Big tent and exhaust into my AC return vent. So in Big Tent would be filter to splitter,Pull air from small tent to splitter, then single line to fan, push thru HID light reflector for cooling, and out the roof to AC duct. Worst Case Ill set up a separate in the small tent but will try this to start.

This is still basically my first grow attempt... just going overboard like I do in everything... the Scorpio in me

Thanks for stopping By

Stav
Sounds like your having fun.

Back
Top Bottom