Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Have a great Labor Day Chris.. :high-five:
You too my friend

I'm grilling and chilling.... Hope my final test batch of Chat Sui aka BBQ pork, is the BOMB DIGGITY

Fun fun fun

None of this silly talk of leaving....you would break my :love: and I'm far too selfish to let that happen. Lol.

So you guys think it's a virus? I guess the only thing that I've seen that resembles this is blossom end rot on vegetables. That's lack of Ca though.
You didn't change to new bottles of nutes recently or add anything new to your grow ?

None of this silly talk of leaving....you would break my :love: and I'm far too selfish to let that happen. Lol.

So you guys think it's a virus? I guess the only thing that I've seen that resembles this is blossom end rot on vegetables. That's lack of Ca though.
You didn't change to new bottles of nutes recently or add anything new to your grow ?

Nope

Now some of my Terminator seems to bubble up in my water, stopped using it
Have an older bottle of calimagic, stopped using it

Possible some reaction happening in the older Terminator jug.....

Well...the one that just up and died...... autopsy concludes rot/fungus/mold at the base in the root riot cube

This strain has been very temperamental, and I was told that, as some full Sativa are

Gunna let her percolate a few days and hope the seeds get fully viable. Early ones are close to 5 weeks old

I'm seriously wondering if lights can be a contributor to this

More research is needed

That sucks. Glad you did the autopsy.

I was looking for info on Terpinator and it seems that it breaks down around the two year mark but they suggest to use within one years time. So it's possible that it can break down before the two year mark if this is their recommendation. I think it's dependant on how you store the stuff....keep it cool it lasts longer.

That sucks. Glad you did the autopsy.

I was looking for info on Terpinator and it seems that it breaks down around the two year mark but they suggest to use within one years time. So it's possible that it can break down before the two year mark if this is their recommendation. I think it's dependant on how you store the stuff....keep it cool it lasts longer.
My original jug I bought

It's well over a year old...I'd just transferred some in it as needed...

Bet it's nasty inside

Well...the one that just up and died...... autopsy concludes rot/fungus/mold at the base in the root riot cube

This strain has been very temperamental, and I was told that, as some full Sativa are

Gunna let her percolate a few days and hope the seeds get fully viable. Early ones are close to 5 weeks old

I'm seriously wondering if lights can be a contributor to this

More research is needed

I meant lights contributed to the weird buds dieing, not this one plants death

I do remember, it had a sister clone that got mold at the base and died before I flipped to veg...so musta had an issue early on

I did toss a seed from her in some water to see if it cracks

Wish me luck

It's funny...when you buy a house that is constantly in an Earthquake....ummmm....my RV....funny the little things that go wrong...oh and it takes 2-3 weeks for them to fix it.... uggggghhhh

So new bd for the water heater here Thursday. $100 to fix, better than 3 weeks wait
Already fixed the screen door latch.
A few minor things I'll have them do before November trip

Honda Pilot is getting setup today to be towed 4 wheels down. Then I can travel to fish easier. Excited about this, only thing I miss about the trailer was having Big Red to drive around
Damn the break system is spendy, but states like Cali required it so better to just do it.

Fun fun fun

I've always camped

Gunna take Tigger backpacking this fall....I can't wait...love backpacking...the solitude is fantastic

Quick update...and some times in flower and to go
Lights are at 14/10

XX/YY..... XX is since flip....YY is estimated to go

Most the leaf issues are due to my water system on my 8 day trip not working well....they all dried out...that's fixed now and last trip it worked great

Golden Tiger
Packing on the buds...getting nice and dense...smells amazing
54/30
MVIMG_20190904_134504~2.jpg

Purple Haze x Malowi
Still fluffy but really looking fantastic and starting to get dense
Not a distinct smell yet
54/44
MVIMG_20190904_134457~2.jpg

ATF Fem seeds
She is a looonnnggggg top cola on I'll the tops...smells amazing as all my ATF do... Densing up nicely
51/19 but think she will need a week or so more
MVIMG_20190904_134432~2.jpg

Kilimanjaro most developed girl
She for sure looks good, dense, sweet, and some actual buds....her sister look decent too..we shall see
65/5 but dont see that she is near ready, 2+ weeks for sure
MVIMG_20190904_134425~2.jpg

Mendocino Purps....
God she smells amazing..so sweet and fruity. Pulled a little tester a few days ago to try today maybe
So excited for her
51/19 and thinking she may be ready sooner

MVIMG_20190904_134412~2.jpg
MVIMG_20190904_134401~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom