Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

I will get some pics of progress this weekend. I ordered some Z7 also, but also ordered a 1/4 chiller. I am planning to remove as many problems before hand as possible. Got Uni-Seals, not sure if I trust them... LOL Still deciding if I am going to use 5 gal buckets or tough totes. With risers under net pots I can get more water and have more room for roots with totes. Think I should start a thread on the build so as not to take up yours, but do hope you all will chime in with input.

I'll watch on for sure. Pre pulling up a chair mate

Got Uni-Seals, not sure if I trust them...

I've got so I really like them. I don't think you'd ever have a problem with them leaking on the inside seal against the PVC, they fit very tight there. I had to lube the PVC with a little olive oil to get the PVC into the Uniseal, it then expands the rubber to create a good seal against the bucket. The leak I had was from poorly drilling the hole in the bucket. One of the holes was a little sloppy and it dripped but like I said, a little silicone fixed it up.

Make sure to let us know if you start a build thread so Tunkers and I can come and criticize everything you do...lol.

Welcome pennywise, couldn't be happier you stopped by. Not sure about new tricks here, mostly Tunkers and I just insult each other. lol. Please chime in often, I believe you have a few tricks you could teach us here over the course.

Did a bit of defol this morning and cleaned out the bottom of the canopy a little. Tucked a a few branches into their next place in the scrog.
MG_9692.jpg

MG_9695.jpg

A few individual photos. All seem healthy and growing nicely. Each strain is taking on its own characteristics now, easy to tell them apart.
MG_96941.jpg

MG_9693.jpg

MG_9696.jpg

MG_9697.jpg

And 1 family photo.
MG_9698.jpg

Did a bit of defol this morning and cleaned out the bottom of the canopy a little. Tucked a a few branches into their next place in the scrog.
MG_9692.jpg

MG_9695.jpg

A few individual photos. All seem healthy and growing nicely. Each strain is taking on its own characteristics now, easy to tell them apart.
MG_96941.jpg

MG_9693.jpg

MG_9696.jpg

MG_9697.jpg

And 1 family photo.
MG_9698.jpg
Looking very good in there!

Are you worried about the different strains all feeding differently or wanting different levels of nutes?

Or do you find a comfortable medium for everyone and run with it?

I do wonder about the different nute levels with the different strains. I'll have to max out at whichever plant shows signs of burn first. That looks like it will be somewhere over 700 ppm and if thats the case I can live with it.

Reservoir change this morning. Changed to late veg recipe with RO water, CaliMagic, Z7 and General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients.
May07_nutes1.jpg

Thats what my app says too. If I go to the GH website and use their feedchart generator inputting res size, water hardness and weeks of each stage then I get this recipe. Its less than the app calls for but its bang on what I'm targeting for ppm's. This is the printout from their feedchart generator.
MG_9701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom