Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

Well now, this is just the neatest little toy that arrived today. Works pretty well for fifty bucks.
MG_9420.jpg

Wed_Mar_22_19-36-59.jpg

Also got 1 White Widow, 2 Mastik and 1 G-Thirteen into pots today. Will have another Mastik and G-Thirteen ready in a couple of days.
MG_9415.jpg
Meanwhile down at the lab..... Fuck me mate that makes my $5 loupe piss it's pants. Looks like fun

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

Some pictures from today. Theres about a half a dozen buds in there that are between 10" and 12" long. Many many more that are 6"-10" long. The bigger ones are approaching the girth of a pop can (soda can for ya'all south of the 49th). The big swell has started and I can find a few brownish pistils here and there if I look close. I'm going to flush in about 10 days or so for a week if I'm on my schedule but we'll see what the plants say at that time. Please excuse the HPS effect in the pictures.

Day 54 Flower
MG_9425.jpg

MG_9429.jpg

MG_9426.jpg

MG_9424.jpg

MG_9431.jpg

I've got me a SCROG filled to da max in my 1.5x1.5x1.5m tent ... 2 x 315 light

Almost end of week eight flowering and I'm going into flush from the weekend ... Only my second grow so not massively experienced - my usb microscope i ordered ain't even gonna b here til after the chop! Wasn't sure if they were ready but an experienced mate has checked em out ... About 1/2 the pistils are orange but i can't tell how the tricromes are with my magnifying glass :)

I think of it like this.... the internet is monitored by the government.... you have already mentioned your grow operation just in doing I feel as you now would have the same chances of them busting down your door as if you posted a picture......I mean if you have a giant operation, I would probably refrain from posting pictures lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I can't imagine the US or Canadian government wasting resources to hunt down someone growing a couple of plants for personal use if use is legal where you live. If it's not legal in your jurisdiction then why risk being Big Bubba's girlfriend in prison?

It's not legal where I'm from but also I can't imagine the authorities here wasting valuable resources scouring websites looking for incriminating pics of four plants and then rushing to kick my door in

Tbh I don't think they are that interested in the hobbyists like us unless a neighbour makes a complaint and with no overt signs at all to pick up on that is unlikely

Saying that I remain reluctant lol

I have a bit of an anomaly going here. All the colas are just barely starting to show redish brown pistils except for one of the smaller branches that is down lower in the canopy. I noticed it hiding in there this morning with about 75% of the pistils being colored. I dissected a small leaf off a bud to have a look at the trichomes. The trichomes were mostly cloudy with some amber showing in the microscope. I clipped the bud off, trimmed it and hung it to dry, it should come out at about a gram dry judging by the size of it. The rest of that cola looks the same and I'm thinking I should harvest the whole branch. What the consensus out there, ya or nah?
Sat_Mar_25_08-02-22.jpg

Sat_Mar_25_08-04-52.jpg

MG_9437.jpg

MG_9439.jpg

MG_9440.jpg

Damn Dawg, those are some nice looking buds...hope mine turn out so nice.....

Heya ditcher, just a note here, about somethin I was learned on a while ago now,, checking for ambers, I was learned, and i think I have seen for myself enuf to believe, check for ambers on the buds, as opposed to the leaves. The leaves certainly do show amber earlier, in my experience anyhooo.

Wow, near done already,, unreal,, your smoke choices just gonna be expanding is all, never a bad thing in my books

Cheers ditcher,,

:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom