Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

30:1 on the left and CPK on the right. I'll be removing the top 2 fan leaves on each plant to allow new growth to the top. Training to start soon.
received_2483219508666139.jpeg

Did a bit more training on the babies this morning. Both Dr. Seedsman were topped a second time. CPK didn't have enough shaft yet... lol

Anywhoo...

:thumb:

Did a bit more training on the babies this morning. Both Dr. Seedsman were topped a second time. CPK didn't have enough shaft yet... lol

Anywhoo...

How long u vegging for on yers

How long u vegging for on yers
Not much longer.... I don't have much of a "concrete" timeline. I'll most likely shift them over to the flower room a pair at a time... as they reach a suitable size.

I learned a hard lesson with the first run in the attic space. I definitely should have flipped them a couple weeks earlier than I did. They overgrew the room.

I've got a rough idea of how big I'd like them to be... both CPK and Dr. S are nearing that size now.

I'm about to finish the new veg room tonight, so I can get the babies shifted up under the new TS600.

I'll let them acclaimate to the LED for a week-ish, then shift them into the flower room.

I flip by size myself too instead of time.
You can see why right here...

This is my whole Seedsman group...

Some are nearing that window, some are not.... They all popped above the coco on the same day.

I rarely get a whole group to work on a timeline, I just take what I get & deal with it accordingly.

They are all 34 days old today.

You can see why right here...

This is my whole Seedsman group...

Some are nearing that window, some are not.... They all popped above the coco on the same day.

I rarely get a whole group to work on a timeline, I just take what I get & deal with it accordingly.

They are all 34 days old today.
My CPK took off like a rocket in the beginning but 30:1 had been gaining and had caught up.

Was able to get in there and pinch-out the fifth node.
Day 21 topped.JPG

I was hoping to flip this plant with the rest next week but it is still a bit immature. Ideally a quadline would be best for this two-gallon pot so perhaps tomorrow when reality around here settles down a bit I can get in there and remove nodes one and two. Then will veg for a week or so and put it in the flower tent with the rest. --Have a great day!

hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:

So am i supposed to update the girls here or would u guys like a seperate journal for them or can i jus put them in my normal journal?

DAY 127/43 FLOWERING DOCTOR SEEDSMAN she is really starting to get fat everywhere, and the colours are looking amazing. Hoping this will be ready for a Xmas harvest, but willing to wait a bit longer if I have too.

82D452F5-4518-44B1-A4A2-FFACEC483CAC.jpeg
81504370-E8D8-498E-8030-0992A4732979.jpeg
D727CFC8-72BD-449D-81FD-5DB7E58436BA.jpeg
600EA073-E962-4A23-9B47-36F1634CAD5F.jpeg
A25185F5-9445-45FE-A700-E3A679C73649.jpeg

DAY 134/50 FLOWERING DOCTOR SEEDSMAN I’m so close now to finishing. Haven’t notice too much more in my buds swelling but let’s see where she goes this week. Looking like a potential Xmas harvest. Will come back later this week and break out the digital microscope to get a closer look and see if we’re done

F88484B8-9157-493D-BD63-09CAFB93C749.jpeg
DCA0C5F6-18AB-4E7A-8054-EB51970BDCC9.jpeg
8B6792ED-5FD9-4815-8855-82BFFD112F60.jpeg
88BF864D-58EC-4FA4-B320-5706AB67C517.jpeg
4766B99E-EACF-4592-883D-BEE0672B36F2.jpeg

So am i supposed to update the girls here or would u guys like a seperate journal for them or can i jus put them in my normal journal?

hello @Blazinjones!

It would be great see how yours girls are doing in this thread...and of course you can share 'em in your normal journal or a dedicated journal.

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom