Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

So over new years I had about four days where I could not get to the grow room, temps were warm and the light was too close. Took a slight toll on my girls but they are bouncing back. I removed the ebb flow table and put everything at ground level on some pink builders foam. Same foam I have on the floor of my flower garden. Works great and folds up accordion style for storage when not in use.

Gave them some destress foliar on the 3rd and watered them with the same transplant I have been giving them. Now they have perked up a bit and I gave them a growth energy drench plus tea today. I have not added tea until now out of noobness but am fixing that (beginners mistake). So 3 gallons of water with 1oz (30 ml GE) and 2.5mls tea. They are looking much better and I apologized. HK8 is the most damaged, she was closest to the light. I think she will be fine and we have 3 weeks to go until they will be flowered so all should be good.

Veg room reorganization and recovering plants. Look much better today.
3rd
IMG_42766.JPG

5th
IMG_43565.JPG

6th (today)
IMG_43638.JPG

The High Brix girls. I think the ones that will get the HB pots are X4, X6, HK8, HK11, AO1, AO5
AO9 threw a few nanners in the current flower, and HK3 doesnt have the same yield as 8 and 11.
I feel so bad for the girls and haing neglected them when guests were here. Lets hope they can forgive me.

IMG_43626.JPG
IMG_43615.JPG
IMG_43606.JPG
IMG_43594.JPG
IMG_43585.JPG

Somebody is going to be busy! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheer:

Looking better BN, giving them a GE today +1/4 oz transplant. Got my water ready and will dose 1oz GE 2.5ml tea and 1/4 oz transplant as a drench with 3 gals water. Pics later. Thanks for checking on me!

I love checking in on you. I swear the damn Hunger Games, last time I remember they were a ton of little guys. I forgot about it and now we have big girls. I am going to have to catch up right now.

Performed the drench yesterday as described. Plants are looking much better and growth at the tips is nice dark green. Agent Orange #1 and #9 were removed due to propensity to hermie. Agent Orange #5 is the best of the bunch anyway so that's great. It is also much easier with 6 plants. Two gallons is sufficient to get the drench done.

IMG_45246.JPG
IMG_45235.JPG

Hit them this morning with some destress I had in the refrigerator from last time. Things are looking up and I have every confidence these plants will do well! I have trimmed them up to be more like their final conformation for flowering.

Here is the whole of veg and you can see everything is much happier with the veg room reorganization!:circle-of-love:

IMG_45608.JPG

Looks like a very happy grow room!

Yo Shiggity!
Congrats my man on your 2nd consecutive MOTM nomination. :cheer:
You are in great company with that fantastic group of members my friend.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom