Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

Performed the drench yesterday as described. Plants are looking much better and growth at the tips is nice dark green. Agent Orange #1 and #9 were removed due to propensity to hermie. Agent Orange #5 is the best of the bunch anyway so that's great. It is also much easier with 6 plants. Two gallons is sufficient to get the drench done.

Hit them this morning with some destress I had in the refrigerator from last time. Things are looking up and I have every confidence these plants will do well! I have trimmed them up to be more like their final conformation for flowering.

Here is the whole of veg and you can see everything is much happier with the veg room reorganization!:circle-of-love:

IMG_45608.JPG

That's not a veg room, it's a freaking jungle, dude.

I think I see the problem Shigs, I'm a little surprised you didn't see it yourself...

You need another couple plants in there. They look lonely with nobody to hang out with.

:rofl:

Bwah hah hah :rofl:

Jaga it's part of docbuds high Brix Kit. It is a foliar spray that helps the plant recover in times of stress.

I think it's like weed, but for your weed rather than from it. :)

rtk nails it.

Congratulations, Shiggy, on your second consecutive nomination for MOTM -- it is SO well deserved.

To you, man!

:joint:

You're just a natural at the kit too. Not that I'm surprised, mind you. I think this might be your month Shiggity. It's still early, but you've made yourself kinda invaluable around here and members have noticed. Congrats on the nomination.

I'm gonna take your advice and start my journal soon. Thanks for being there to rescue me. :circle-of-love:

I think I see the problem Shigs, I'm a little surprised you didn't see it yourself...

You need another couple plants in there. They look lonely with nobody to hang out with.

:rofl:

Funny I was thinking the same thing,

Cheers

Sorry for the temporary lack of updates. Harvest in the Hunger Games had me quite busy there for a minute. Post harvest I have had the chance to upcan to the 10 gallon pots. Here is how I did that.

1. take precooked DBHBB soil and line the bottom of the fabric pot.
2. Sprinkle a good amount of Roots powder where the transplant will go. I used about 1-2tbs.
3. Place the fabric pot on the roots powder spot and fill in around the plant.
4. Mix 1oz transplant in 3 gallons water with 2.5ml tea. Soak the plants in 10 gallon pots first with plain water then top off with equal shares of the 1 gallon of transplant + tea.

The row closest to us is the high brix row, behind them is my standard soilless mix with the same strains.
They got destress a day before transplant. I will hit them with a growth energy drench and brix foliar this week.
I plan on vegging them in these pots for two weeks then flipping!
Plants in DBHBB soil:
Agent Orange #5
Huck Kush #3, #8, #11
X4

IMG_48024.JPG

Yo Shiggs
At this stage can u compare the brix vs the soiless in terms of size and oil production?
The girls look fantastic bro.

Sorry for the temporary lack of updates. Harvest in the Hunger Games had me quite busy there for a minute. Post harvest I have had the chance to upcan to the 10 gallon pots. Here is how I did that.

1. take precooked DBHBB soil and line the bottom of the fabric pot.
2. Sprinkle a good amount of Roots powder where the transplant will go. I used about 1-2tbs.
3. Place the fabric pot on the roots powder spot and fill in around the plant.
4. Mix 1oz transplant in 3 gallons water with 2.5ml tea. Soak the plants in 10 gallon pots first with plain water then top off with equal shares of the 1 gallon of transplant + tea.

The row closest to us is the high brix row, behind them is my standard soilless mix with the same strains.
They got destress a day before transplant. I will hit them with a growth energy drench and brix foliar this week.
I plan on vegging them in these pots for two weeks then flipping!
Plants in DBHBB soil:
Agent Orange #5
Huck Kush #3, #8, #11
X4

IMG_48024.JPG

Shiggity, looking and sounding awesome!! kicking green butt with the Kit!! :high-five:

You are crushing it, man! :bravo:
Beautiful plants + nice big pots + good soil = epic finish!

I love this! Your side by side of 5 different clones in DBHBB compared to your previously (very sucessful )style. To get a comparison of the growth structure, smells, taste and high is something I'm looking forward to.

Way to go Shiggity!!:cheer:

I love this! Your side by side of 5 different clones in DBHBB compared to your previously (very sucessful )style. To get a comparison of the growth structure, smells, taste and high is something I'm looking forward to.

Way to go Shiggity!!:cheer:
I just hope I do the kit justice. This wasn't even an attempt to compare methods, I just only could afford one kit to start out lol. I plan on getting more kit ingredients in bulk plus the wa10X when the fruits of my labor are dried and cured from first go around hunger games.

I was going to do six pots but figured I should have extra DBHBB soil to plant my next clones into. Otherwise I wont have a new set of plants when this group finishes for High Brix.

I just hope I do the kit justice. This wasn't even an attempt to compare methods, I just only could afford one kit to start out lol. I plan on getting more kit ingredients in bulk plus the wa10X when the fruits of my labor are dried and cured from first go around hunger games.

I was going to do six pots but figured I should have extra DBHBB soil to plant my next clones into. Otherwise I wont have a new set of plants when this group finishes for High Brix.

Just do that wet/dry thing I always talk about with the HIgh Brix plants, then score the rootball and follow the directions and I think you'll be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom