Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

Just want to show you guys one of the reasons Twister is so special. This plant is about five inches tall. I counted ten alternating nodes!!!! They are greening up nicely after transplant. The cloning induced funkiness of the lower leaves is still there but new growth looks great.

image6832.jpeg

Wow, your making a epic run and have all nutes on hand. Sounds like this was mentioned to be a reality. I'm down for the flip too.

Cheers

Double your pleasure. Double your fun! ...

Can't wait to show you her in flower. She is 60% sativa and I think the DBHBB soil is going to be very special for her. My only fear is that I will not want to grow anything else. It happened before.

60% you say? Should have a lovely stretch then I can't wait to see it :passitleft: and that's one hell of a problem you got there haha

60% you say? Should have a lovely stretch then I can't wait to see it :passitleft: and that's one hell of a problem you got there haha
That's the great thing. This pheno has very little stretch. She is indica in growth pattern with hybrid leaves, not too skinny not too fat and nice bud structure. But her buzz is all sativa. Literally the best of both worlds.
Hell of a show!! You ARE the member of the month!
Thanks FF! I am still pinching myself on that win. And I almost feel guilty showing the twister grow because no one here will be able to get it for themselves.
shiggity, congrats on...your harvest, your win, your gift..Everything! :)
your plants look amazing...:)
you will strengthen your twister genetics somewhat by raising it with the Kit. You may find, as I have, HB raised seeds sprout easily, less males, seem stronger than their mothers/fathers.
Awesome Ziggs, that's just what I am hoping! And I flowered her 12/12 before. I am hoping my new 11.5/12.5 will also enhance her pheno.

Shiggs,
This is how you grow....From now on....THIS IS HOW YOU GROW! (In my bad boys Will Smith voice):surf::passitleft:

That's the great thing. This pheno has very little stretch. She is indica in growth pattern with hybrid leaves, not too skinny not too fat and nice bud structure. But her buzz is all sativa. Literally the best of both worlds.

Thanks FF! I am still pinching myself on that win. And I almost feel guilty showing the twister grow because no one here will be able to get it for themselves.

Awesome Ziggs, that's just what I am hoping! And I flowered her 12/12 before. I am hoping my new 11.5/12.5 will also enhance her pheno.

it will...go to 11/13 and 10.5/13.5 see what you get...:)
It will be great whatever and however you grow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom