SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

Right on Shruum, you're right on track here and congrats on that harvest!! Glad to see you got some young ones growing again, going to be another great adventure I'm sure. Can't wait to see how they all turn out. Anything new you're thinking of trying?

Thanks dick the kind words are much appreciated.:high-five: I'm thinking of doing some more cross breeding. I'm curious to see what a Green Crack/Skunk combo would be like, so there might be some pollinating on lower branches going on, hmmm or maybe Morpheus/GC not sure, it depends on the plants and my mood at the time.:)

LATEST UPDATE

Today the last 2 girls, Ms. Sickly, AKA Green Crack fem and Ms. EMA were transplanted into their temporary pots. I didn't drink enough coffee to bag 2 more containers that I needed so I had to use standard 1 gallon pots which are a pain at transplant time into their final big girl pots. Another mistake I made was the tag on the EMA, which was labeled as a GCF, when in reality she is the mate of the other EMA.:loopy::goof: Man talk about ca-ca for brains...... Any way here's Ms. Sickly's new home. I want to thank RapidRoot Starter for saving her.
Ms_Sickly_GCF_transplant.jpg

And Ms. EMA NOT GCF
Ms_EMA_transplant.jpg

The 6 girls that have a head start
Transplants_10-24-16.jpg

And the last shot shows the back row as all GCF with Ms. Sickly on the far right. On the front row from right to left is the 2 EMA's and the mystery seed from the NLA's from last harvest.

That completes the seedling growing stage in the Sneaky Snid Memorial Nursery with 100% completion on this batch of beans. The room will remain dark until around the 1st of the year when White Widow and Crown Royal will take center stage.
And now into the tent with all the girls under 19/5 hours of light and dark. The ladies were all topped again and given water with 1ml of RapidRoot Starter and 5ml of Cal-Mag and PH of 6.30. Now its sit back and watch 'em grow.:popcorn::reading420magazine:

UPDATE TIME

Hello and welcome all. First of all, the temps and humidity in the tent. 74 to no more than 82 degrees F. and humidity ranges from 45% to 54%. Today the girls got 1 cup of water with 1ml of RapidRoot Starter and 5ml of Cal-Mag with the water PH at 6.30. Since I'm going for root growth in their 1st month I poured the water around the edge of the pots VERY slowly so that the outer edge got the moisture forcing the plants to reach out and get some.:smokin: I also clipped off quite a few fan leaves on each plant so the new branches from recent toppings would get some direct light. Growth is going pretty well and even Ms. Sickly is starting to grow so I clipped the hell out of her for good measure.:rofl: They won't be getting any real nutes until 4 days from now when I'll give them a taste of the good stuff.:):):)

So here's a shot of what the girls looked like before I did the trim job. This is GCF1
GCF1.jpg

This is GCF2 after clipping and the rest of the pics will be an "after" shot as well.
GCF2_10-27-16.jpg

This is the mystery NL plant
GCF3_10-27-16.jpg

GCF3
GFC_3_10-27-16.jpg

GCF4
GCF4_10-27-16.jpg

GCF 5 Ms. Sickly and she does look sad here after her hair cut
GFC5_Ms_Sickly_10-27-16.jpg

The auto girls, EMA1
EMA1_10-27-16.jpg

and EMA2
EMA2_10-27-16.jpg

So that's it until 4 days from now when they get a taste of what's to come. Not bad growth for 25 days from seed soak to today. Now its time for the LazyBoy and some refreshments.:tokin::popcorn:

Those are going to be ausome plants by looking at them..I see a healty yield coming ur way brother..I'd bet on it..

Thanks OS, I appreciate the kind words. Now that my monthly subscription of a measly 15gigs access to the net has re-upped now I can visit my favorite sites like yours.:thanks::):)

UPDATE TIME

This update came a little sooner that expected. After checking the soil with only 2 days from their last 1 cup feeding they were quite dry. So this go around they got their first taste of nutes. The formula is:
2ml of RapidRoot Starter
5ml of B-1 vitamins
5ml of Cal-Mag
5ml of Silicone
6tsp of Big Bloom
2tsp of Grow Big
All mixed in 1 gallon of water with a corrected PH of 6.20. Again each girl was given 1 cup of nutes poured VERY slowly around the edges only. And upon inspection it looks like the girls are ready for the last transplant into their big girl pots.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's how dry they were after only 2 days
GCF_very_dry.jpg

Here is one of the reasons I like the upside down coffee containers....inspection! This is NLA's roots
NLA_roots.jpg

Here's EMA 1 roots
EMA1_roots.jpg

GCF1 roots
GCF_roots.jpg

Here's Ms. Sickly whose coming along fine after her near death experience
Ms_Sickly_pot.jpg

I can't stress enough about RapidRoot Starter or Golden Tree for your plants, whether its starting good roots or healing a sickly plant, you can't go wrong with these two nutes.:morenutes::morenutes:
All the other plants looks the same on the root side, and you can see one of the two reasons I like the coffee containers. The second reason will become evident when I show the ease of transplant coming up this week end. Stay tooned.:nomo:

I bought a root booster because of your awesome pictures of your roots and your success. Thank you for such an innovative way to monitor your roots. Genius! ;)

Thanks for the kind words GTHM. I've used RapidRoot Starter for quite a few years with great success and Golden Tree for sickly plants. My main expertise is outdoor guerrilla farming but with OS and Snid's help I've combined their skills with mine on the indoor side to harvest. Before it was start the plants in Feb then put them outside in May and pray the weather wouldn't mess things up. Now I have more control over the weather.:):):)
Man I luv:420:

UPDATE TIME

Today I checked on the girls with the meter and by weight and once again they are dry after 2 days from their last feeding. I wanted to make it till Sat. for transplanting but they decided something else.:) I trimmed them hard and did a little stressing while I was at it. I fed them the same formula as before with 1 cup each. While trimming up the mystery Northern Light she showed me a big surprise. I don't want to jump to any conclusions knowing at the very least she would be a female, but, I was stunned to see buds forming like she was an auto. All the girls are only 32 days old from seed soak to today! CK is the best.:high-five:

Here's a shot of the NL before trimming
NL_before_trimming.jpg

and after stressing and trimming
NL_after_trimming.jpg

here's the surprise that got me going better than 4 cups of coffee:jawdropper:
NL_bud_11-3-16.jpg

a shot of the family before retiring to the tent
family_group_shot_11-3-16.jpg

Although I only showed the NL the other girls had the same treatment. I'll be moving them this weekend into their new pots and will have lots of pics. Until then stay tooned.:popcorn:

Man I luv :420:

See thinks are cookin over here nicely. .sweet..
Ps. Nice Roots..
Strong plants..
Keepem green brother..

Say OS what's your thoughts on the NL? It was a seed from one of the autos of last harvest.:cheesygrinsmiley: I knew it would be feminized, but auto too? Didn't think that was possible.:hmmmm::hmmmm:

For sure my man..
I just realized that the second to last picture left out a very important piece of info, that is the mystery seed Northern Light trying to act like an auto. That's why the question I posed to OS, can a seed from an auto plant, which would definitely be feminized, be an auto too?:passitleft::scratchinghead:

UPDATE TIME:cheer:

This weekend was a labor of luv transplanting, mixing soil and nutes and lastly my favorite part, tying down the girls for love.:love: The reason I like the coffee containers is evident in the transplant. Although you can go straight from the cup to the big pots, I like the extra step since I'm more interested in root growth and not plant growth during the veg time. Putting them in a small pot bind and adding RapidRoot Starter makes for rapid root growth.:slide:
The soil formula I used is:
3 gal. of Happy Frog
1 gal. of coco
1 gal. of perlite
2 cups of worm castings
2/3 cup of lime
1TBSP of polymers

So here we go with washed geolight in the bottom of the pot, but rocks are also acceptable.....
geolight.jpg

Then place a little soil on the bottom of the pot.
placement.jpg

Then fill in the gaps
fill1.jpg

After that, gently remove the coffee pot and roll the coffee pot in your hand to separate the soil from the pot, take the bottom off, and drop it in the hole. It might need a gentle push from the top to get things going, but most of all the coffee pot MUST be dry or it will not drop into place.:cheesygrinsmiley: I also put a pyramid of soil in the middle of the whole so when the pot drops in the hole the soil and roots are disturbed which will act as an aerator and activator for root growth.
plops_in_hole.jpg

After that top of the soil, trim the leaves and tie her down.:drool:
tied_down1.jpg

Here's GCF1
GCF1_11-6-16.jpg

GCF2
GCF2_11-6-16.jpg

EMA1
EMA1_11-6-16.jpg

EMA2
EMA2_11-6-16.jpg

and the queen who revealed herself as an auto from last harvest, Northern Light officially auto
NLA_11-6-16.jpg

the next grow family ready in their tent. The back row is all GCF and the front row from right to left is Ms. Sickly GCF, EMA 1and 2 and far left NLA
2nd_grow_family.jpg

As a last step the girls were all treated to 4 cups of nutes poured only around the edges to promote root stretching. They received the formula of:
1ml of RapidRoot Starter :morenutes:
5ml of B-1 vitamins
5ml of Silicone
5ml of Cal-mag
6 tsp of Big Bloom
3 tsp of Grow Big
all to 1 gallon of water corrected to 6.25

So that's what I did this weekend. Although it was a LOT of work, and a labor of love, I'm sure the girls will reward me come harvest time.:Namaste: Stay tooned for the progress of this batch of lovelies.:thanks:

Hello and welcome to a weekly update. Everyone got fed some nice nutes today and they all seem to be flourishing nicely. I'm getting some stretching from the TrainWreck, Northern Light and Zeus. Morpheus is staying low and producing big fat wide leaves compared to all the others' thinner leaves. I had to raise the lights about 5 inches to accommodate the growth spurt. The Early Miss' are starting to get nice fat buds. The Sativa's have passed the 7 week mark and the autos just turned 1 month. Seems that all is going according to schedule and will get a change at the 1st of next month when the light goes to 12/12 and nutes will be changed to flowering formula. I've also upped the dosage to 6 cups since 4 was waaay to little. The formula this week is:
3 ml of Rapid Start :morenutes:
5 ml of Cal-Mag
5 ml of Vitamin B-1
6 TBSP of Big Bloom
3 TBSP of Grow Big :morenutes:
6.30 PH

Here's a top shot and how they are placed starting from back row left to right, Skunk, Morpheus, Early Miss and Early Miss. The front row left to right is, Zeus, TrainWreck, Northern Light, and TrainWreck.
Top_View_8-22-16.jpg

This is Early Miss taking up the back corner and filling out well.
EMA_8-22-16.jpg

TrainWreck
TWA_8-22-16.jpg

And finally the stretchy twins Trainwreck on left, 23 inches tall, and Northern Light 21 inches tall, on the right.
TWA_NLA_8-22-16.jpg

Temps are remaining between 76 degrees to 81 degrees and humidity ranges between 48% to 55% depending on time of day and the spritzing of the plants. Glad you came by for a look see and hope you can see over Snid's head since he's front and center hogging the view.:rofl:

Thanks for stopping by:thanks::welcome:
I love it

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom