SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

So today was busy and I'm here to give updates on what's happening over the last 10 days. First I bagged one lower bud on TrainWreck1 and EMA1 with skunk pollen. After sitting for 24 hours, I thoroughly wet the bags and carefully removed them. The girls will be harvested at the end of this week and all are looking well. In the mean time I started 8 seeds: 5 Green Crack feminized, the last 2 Early Miss auto seeds and 1 Northern Light seed (I'm sure its feminized) that was the lone seed from cleaning 2 Northern Light plants from last harvest. I'll be keeping a special eye on this one. So here's a few pics to keep things going.

First is just the roots from the male Skunk which, if indicative of the others, show great health. Not bad for 3 months growth.
Skunk_roots.jpg

these are the Green Crack feminized seedlings ready for soil.
Green_Crack15.jpg

My special little Northern Light seedling
Northern_Light_seedling.jpg

I used the same soil mixture as stated before (tip of the Halto Hat to Old School) planting the seedlings in their cups and placing them in the Sneaky Snid Memorial Nursery:rofl:
GCF_EMA_NL_new_home.jpg

Here's the last pic of the girls before this week end harvest. Can't wait...:drool:
last_pic_before_harvest.jpg

And lastly TrainWreck2 aka Miss Stretchy and her tall bud
Miss_Stretcy_s_top.jpg

Sorry about taking so long to update, but life sometimes gets in the way.:cheesygrinsmiley: I'll be posting up harvest pics real soon. Thanks for watching:cheer:

This morning I woke up and checked on the seedlings and found the Northern light had popped the soil and was ready to go. She is front and center on the picture. By the time I finished coffee 4 more had broken through. The other 4 are Green Crack. So that leaves 1 GC and 2 Early Miss'.

So yesterday I was lazy, and still light headed from being sick, I glazed over the soil mixture, and water formula, so I want to correct that. The formula is:
3 Gallons of Happy Frog
1 Gallon of coco
1 gallon of perlite
2 cups of worm castings
2/3 cup of lime
and 2 TBSP of Soil Vigor Potassium based Polymers

I also wet down the soil with water corrected PH of 6.25 with 1 ML of Rapid Start Root Enhancer. With that in mind here is a picture of the newest seedlings..... Good Luck Girls!!:cheer:
seedlings_popped_10-5-16.jpg

Looking great bud! Not much else to say, you got this under control! Can't wait to see the harvest and watch these new babies grow!

Looking great bud! Not much else to say, you got this under control! Can't wait to see the harvest and watch these new babies grow!

Thanks man, I'm still sweating the 2 EMA's but hoping like an expectant daddy waiting outside the birthing room.:cheer: As for the harvest this Saturday, its all I can do to keep my hands off 'em.:rofl:

Weekly Update, Its Harvest Time, WOO-HOO

So today I harvested the crops and set them up to dry for a couple of days before I de-stalk the buds. I'm starting with the 2 Early Miss'. This shot is them together before the cut.:drool:
2_EMA_s_at_harvest_10-8-16.jpg

Here's the whole family before the cut. In order are front row left to right, Ema1, Ema2, And NLA. Back row left to right is TrainWreck1 aka Miss Stretchy, TrainWreck2.:yummy:
The_Family1.jpg

EMA1's close up of one of her buds
EMA1_Harvest.jpg

EMA2
EMA2_Harvest.jpg

TrainWreck1 Miss Stretchy
TrainWreck1_Miss_Stretchy.jpg

TrainWreck2
TrainWreck2_Harvest.jpg

NLA
NLA_harvest.jpg

And all the girls in the 1st stage of drying out
Drying_pen.jpg

So now that ends that batch, and after a couple of days, I'll de-stalk them and weigh the fat girls out. Can't wait to fire them up very, very soon.:lot-o-toke: In the mean time the Green Crack, last 2 Early Miss' seed that I have and the 1 mystery seed from the last harvest of Northern Light are up and running and I'll post pics and give you an update on their growth, stay tooned.:cheesygrinsmiley:

On Oct 2,16 I started 8 seeds, 5 Green Crack Fem, 2 Early Miss autos and 1 surprise seed that came from a Northern Light auto from last harvest. This seed should be feminized but surprises happen so I won't rule out the fact that it could be a male, only time will tell. After soaking seeds then placing them in napkins on a germinating pad set at 75 degrees, surprisingly all popped and were placed in cups under the SunBurst florescence 2 bulb fixture. All are doing great except one GCF that has been sickly from the get go but hasn't died....yet.

here are the 8 together
New_seedlings_10-9-16.jpg

The 5 GCF
5_Green_Crack_Seedlings.jpg

the sickly GCF that is somehow hanging in there:cheer:
sickly_GCF.jpg

The NL
NLA_seedling_10-9-16.jpg

And the 2 Early Miss'
2_EMAs.jpg

All are doing well under a 24 hour sun except of course Miss Sickly, but hope springs eternal.:Namaste:

Congrats on your harvest bud!! It looks amazing, bet you will get a nice yield!

Woohoo!!! We have babies!! Way to keep the grow going man.

**UPDATE ON LAST HARVEST**

Today I de-branched the little ladies and took a their weight, boy what fun, this has always been my favorite part of gardening.:cheesygrinsmiley:

EMA1 aka Miss Stubby came in at 70g or 2.5 oz here's her last shot of buds on the vine
EMA_Miss_Stubby.jpg

And her final yield of budly(I know its not a word spell check, work with me here) goodness
EMA1_Miss_Stubby_buds.jpg

EMA2 came in at 140g or 5 oz
EMA2_buds_10-11-16.jpg

NLA bud harvest came in at 133g or 4.75oz
NLA_bud_harvest_10-11-16.jpg

TrainWreck1 came in at 68g or 2.4 oz
TrainWreck1_bud_harvest_10-11-16.jpg

TrainWreck2 came in at 118g or 4.21 oz
TrainWreck2_Miss_Stretchy_bud_harvest.jpg

And their new home for a couple of days before going into jars
Final_drying_pen.jpg

So that completes that harvest, now its time to wait a little and smoke a lot.heheheheheee:lot-o-toke: :420:

Now its on to the Green Crack feminized, Early Miss auto, and the mystery Northern Light seed batch which is in the nursery and getting big. I'm surprised at the fact that the sickly little GCF is still hanging in there. GO girl go.:cheer: I'll update later this week on their growth. Thanks for watching.:thanks:

update time
The little girls are responding well and even Ms. Sickly GCF has survived and is now on her way. All but her were topped and given water. They receive well water at 6.30PH with 1 ml RapidStart root enhancer per gallon only, since there are plenty of nutes in the soil for now. They receive feedings every 4 days. After examining the root structure, 6 of the 8 will be transplanted into their next size pot.

Here are the girls 5 days ago, notice the sickly GCF on the far right
seedlings_10-17-16.jpg

Here they are today with 24/7 light....lookin' good :cheer:
seedlings_10-21-16.jpg

and here's Ms. Sickly GCF, not bad lookin' for a near dead seedling of a week ago
Ms_Sickly_GCF.jpg

And this is the next upgrade pot they will be going to. I cut the bottom of the can out and turn it upside down for planting. This will allow me to take the lid off and the seedling will drop into her final big pot for the rest of the growth period. I could drop the seedlings into their big pot but at this stage of growth I'm more interested in promoting root growth rather than plant growth.
next_transplant_pot.jpg

Well that's all for now I'll have more on the transplants later. Thanks for dropping by.:thanks:

Looks like u got a lot of smoking to do..enjoy brother..nice job

Now that's some good number Shruum, great job man! :bravo: That's alot of jars you'll be filling, get the stackable kind if they exist. Your pantry will be full of assorted buds. Fantastic!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks guys, here's the result. I guess I have enough to make it through the winter.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Harvest_jars_10-21-16.jpg

Today I transplanted 6 of the 8 into their temporary home for a few weeks. Ms. Sickly and 1 EMA are going to stay in the cup phase for a few more days to get a better growth. Here's a shot of what was typical in all 6 of the cups. Not bad root growth for 16 days in the cup.
GCF_cup_10-21-16.jpg

This is one of the EMA's which is an example of the other 5.
EMA_s_new_home_10-21-16.jpg

After the transplant all the girls got 1.5 cups of water corrected to 6.30 PH, with 1ml of RootStarter, and 1ml of Cal-mag added to the formula. The tent was fired up and they will be on a 19/5 hr. light to dark routine. Here's a shot of their new home.
Transplants_new_home.jpg

Everything is right on track for now and CropKing sent good news, Crown Royal, and White Widow beans are on their way. WOO-Hoo!:cheer: They will follow suit in a few months.... stay tooned.:reading420magazine:

Right on Shruum, you're right on track here and congrats on that harvest!! Glad to see you got some young ones growing again, going to be another great adventure I'm sure. Can't wait to see how they all turn out. Anything new you're thinking of trying?

Back
Top Bottom