Treated cuttings with SNS 217 as a precautionary measure. Cuttings are in aero cloner under 2 Advanced-led 15 watt all blue hi power spot lights. PH is 3.4 ppm 550 (i put some sns in the tank) temp is 81 deg f, not good. Hmm, time for some ice cubes. All cuttings are free standing now, no droop, i love the ease of the aerocloner.
MB2 and Raw prize packs arrived today. I am loving the Raw rolling tray. MB2 went to my fave dispensary, I had difficulty with the Harborside people, they had a hard time with the idea that I wanted to give them something. Oh well. Someone will win it and it will change their lives for the butter.

Cool that you gave that Magic Butter Maker to a dispensary.

In Oakland we have two kinds of cannabis, Indough
DSCF000148.JPG
DSCF000250.JPG
DSCF000343.JPG
DSCF000544.JPG
DSCF000440.JPG

And Outdough
DSCF000637.JPG
DSCF000733.JPG
DSCF000829.JPG
DSCF000925.JPG
DSCF001030.JPG
DSCF001124.JPG
DSCF001316.JPG
:peace:

Found two males, diligence is as diligence does. Caught them before flowering and culled them. Found some more worms today. I am sure I will keep finding them, its just a matter of finding them before they find flowers.

I wish you best of luck with the worm situation. This is something I can truly sympathize with.

Good luck Smoke2, I went from normal smokes to American Spirit, then to RYO using only organic tobacco, then in March I went to an e-cig, slowly working away from it all together, but it is not easy... congrats and good luck on that one.

Sorry your cuttings died, I just lost a few too, which sucked. :Namaste:

Drat! ALL my cuttings have rotted. I could not keep the water temp down. Time to clean it and try again, but this time in a better location, GR1(aka Grow Room 1). Out of buds, and stressing. On a better note,I have been battling my nicotine addiction, and winning. :Namaste:

You have the power within you brother, stay strong. More cannabis, less tobacco :)

This sucks big time, No communication, my journal name got changed, no email or explanation. I found out what happened through side channels. I expected some kind of notice when something like this happens to a sponsor, especially when i use the products. So, I would have ordered and the DEA would have showed up with my nutes a warrant and cuffs? I have roommates with Serious medical conditions, physical and mental, we would have been another victim, or is that coming soon? Disappointing, and now I am afraid i shall post no more here. I will miss all of you but I must protect myself and loved ones. Be well and safe.:thanks::ciao:

Back
Top Bottom