Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

LOl there could have been multipulc
Factors. I really beat the shit out of these lady’s and they keep going. Kush is so resilient! so much pressure on when to harvest. All that work and this little window to catch it! My least favorite part of growing...when to chop...that’s where my inexperience is really judged.

The mid plant is still 60% frost/clear but the top has Amber forshore. They need to dense up they are pretty small still imo. I can’t wait to get my other camera back should have it next week then I’ll be able to do better close ups....I hope.

Thanks for looking and trying to help guys! I just don’t know what to do. I’m trying though lol. If not I’ll just make a pile of dabs and sleep well with no pain. Lol.
:roorrip::peace:

Nice beans there low! I'll be honest that Lilly I grew makes some of the best dabs I've smoked. EVER. So with the richness of gg4 that's gonna be some fireeeee! I'm hoping to run some gg4 this fall.

Plants looks good. Not sure if you want my advice. But you can probably start to water with normal water. Or you can do a few days with cal mag and your K boosters first. Your call man you're the one smoking the buds. They look good to me man.

Nice beans there low! I'll be honest that Lilly I grew makes some of the best dabs I've smoked. EVER. So with the richness of gg4 that's gonna be some fireeeee! I'm hoping to run some gg4 this fall.

Plants looks good. Not sure if you want my advice. But you can probably start to water with normal water. Or you can do a few days with cal mag and your K boosters first. Your call man you're the one smoking the buds. They look good to me man.
:passitleft:
Let’s smoke,
Lol @TheMadDabber I await your assistance!!!! As always, thank you for the advise!!!!! When do I chop? What do you’ve want to see?
They look super man and I o this to you brother. Over Christmas I almost lost these.

Yes!!! If possible let’s do Cal mag and k booster! So drop the bloom do the ratios with 1-0-0 calimagi, royal gold and carboblast both 0-1-0. And some terp for k?
I’ve been reading and peeps are like y flush? I’ll be sure to water/flush a day before and get the water on board lastly. I’m so low On the nutz I can’t see how anything is left in the promix lol.
Here what I’m thinkng from your advise.
1ml cali 1-0-0
3ml/l carboblast 0-1-0
2ml/l royal g 0-1-0
1 ml/l terp 0-0-4
Ppm 700
And just start dropping ppm?

I started the week 7 mixture lol 1-5-4 I have to dilute my mixture 4x to get the ppm to 700. But the ratios are ok I think? Either I timed the p right or something but as soon as I added redic amounts of carboblast and that royal gold, fatness happened!

Yes I’ll admit when I saw u had Lilly and Gtokin had GG, then expert seeds is a sponsee....I was like this is a no braine

I need your advise to fill a 5x5 flower maybe veg/ flower low heat sun if I could pm u

those look just fine to me and I’m also sick of the pink! And heat! I want my plants to look like articbowls. The light in that room always made me smile. Lol.
Thanks for stopping by my guide! Tell me what to do to get you wat you would need to advise a chop!!
:roorrip:

Lowded - if your not pressed for tent space you could do a gradual harvest instead of all at once. When the top buds get to the ripeness you like chop them and let the lower ones catch up before you harvest them. I did some of that on my last grow. I wanted to experiment with all cloudy vs a percentage of amber.

It's kinda like growing tomatoes. You don't harvest all of them at the same time you pick them as they ripen.

Just an idea.

Yea I did that’s a lot with autos. But they seemed to almost stall so slow uptake. I am looking forward to trying something! I did pull a branch to put in fridge and see if it keeps dense. I’ve harvested way too early way to late and a few of the last harvests for bang on time! This strain I’ve still to know what’s best. I left them like 12-13 weeks last time but none were Amber then in a week it was ovrr 60%. LOl but they dried nicecand dense. Was good but I want great! Haha.
I may have been the problem I’ll see what this time brings and try get her at 60days. So wclxciting!!!

:passitleft:
Let’s smoke,
Lol @TheMadDabber I await your assistance!!!! As always, thank you for the advise!!!!! When do I chop? What do you’ve want to see?
They look super man and I o this to you brother. Over Christmas I almost lost these.

Yes!!! If possible let’s do Cal mag and k booster! So drop the bloom do the ratios with 1-0-0 calimagi, royal gold and carboblast both 0-1-0. And some terp for k?
I’ve been reading and peeps are like y flush? I’ll be sure to water/flush a day before and get the water on board lastly. I’m so low On the nutz I can’t see how anything is left in the promix lol.
Here what I’m thinkng from your advise.
1ml cali 1-0-0
3ml/l carboblast 0-1-0
2ml/l royal g 0-1-0
1 ml/l terp 0-0-4
Ppm 700
And just start dropping ppm?

I started the week 7 mixture lol 1-5-4 I have to dilute my mixture 4x to get the ppm to 700. But the ratios are ok I think? Either I timed the p right or something but as soon as I added redic amounts of carboblast and that royal gold, fatness happened!

Yes I’ll admit when I saw u had Lilly and Gtokin had GG, then expert seeds is a sponsee....I was like this is a no braine

I need your advise to fill a 5x5 flower maybe veg/ flower low heat sun if I could pm u

those look just fine to me and I’m also sick of the pink! And heat! I want my plants to look like articbowls. The light in that room always made me smile. Lol.
Thanks for stopping by my guide! Tell me what to do to get you wat you would need to advise a chop!!
:roorrip:
You want your potassium to be higher for the last three weeks or so of flower bro

Yea I did that’s a lot with autos. But they seemed to almost stall so slow uptake. I am looking forward to trying something! I did pull a branch to put in fridge and see if it keeps dense. I’ve harvested way too early way to late and a few of the last harvests for bang on time! This strain I’ve still to know what’s best. I left them like 12-13 weeks last time but none were Amber then in a week it was ovrr 60%. LOl but they dried nicecand dense. Was good but I want great! Haha.
I may have been the problem I’ll see what this time brings and try get her at 60days. So wclxciting!!!

Know the feeling. I'm on amber alert myself with Dee. She is showing more and more amber but only about 10% at this time. Ideally I would like to go for about 50%

Howdy 420 folks!

Iiits Friday! I’m hoping to find some tail tonight...well on these clones of course.

On ty topic of clones...22 days no roots. Maybe my pails too bright? One guy did tell me it was lol. Guess I have to paint it black for next time. I’ll have to start soaking in root formula for 30min like in @newty video. I gotta do something. I don’t lose clones but mf I’m easy for 30 days to root. The water pail is way easier to manage than Th rockwool so score there! Folks I have new growth....but they are leafs?? Wtf? This plant doesn’t know it’s off it’s branch yet such a strong strain.
The babies are starting to stretch out. Looks like they’ve may have cal def patches? I waited till super dry to water as I’m just terrified of the gnats. I added mosquito dunks also to the water. I watered them 1-1-1 at 470ppm ph 6.2. Aces schedule is on my other phone so I’m waiting for it to return so I can start adjusting npk. I will try again to float through the journals but this device I’m using is so delayed and bouncy. It just jumps around too much to do anything. All I do is hit the back button as when I touch something it’s different because the screen changes as I touch it. Lol. What a poop device. But I’m very gteatful to have a back up. So I’ll focus on that lol.
My neighbours truck was stole last night. Man it’s scary to think people could break in to my meds. Maybe I’ll sleep with my lady’s!! They look awesome every day I go in there I’m pleased.
Here’s the babies

Know the feeling. I'm on amber alert myself with Dee. She is showing more and more amber but only about 10% at this time. Ideally I would like to go for about 50%
Lol I guess practice makes perfect. What I like is that choose where it comes out!! My one friend used to grow and I never enjoyed his smoke. H always wanted volume. Never buy weed from someone lookng for volume. Lol

Oh dear that’s way too long for roots, paint that bucket! Lol

So we are cloning waaay differently, mine seems easier...do you have jiffy pellets? Take one of those clip the end off, dip in root gel and Try my way. Honestly, I just stick it in a humidity done and 10 days later there are roots...even on flowering clones These roots pop through the rooters and usually see light in my clear containers for a couple days before I find them a home and they don’t give a f*ck;)

Oh dear that’s way too long for roots, paint that bucket! Lol

So we are cloning waaay differently, mine seems easier...do you have jiffy pellets? Take one of those clip the end off, dip in root gel and Try my way. Honestly, I just stick it in a humidity done and 10 days later there are roots...even on flowering clones These roots pop through the rooters and usually see light in my clear containers for a couple days before I find them a home and they don’t give a f*ck;)
Hey @newty i did rockwool last time and failed many times at jiffy’s that’s y I used rockwool. It took 30 days to root lol. They just don’t seem to want to pop out. Tgey arecassholes. IMO !!!! And yea new growth looks like a leaf it’s prob a root.
Doesn’t this look like a leaf?

Wow Lowded - can't believe they didn't root. I have tried in rockwool also and failed. I have an Auto I cloned about a month ago. I used RapidRooter cubes with a humidity dome for about 10 days and it took off. It's currently doing really well and is in a good growth spurt.

Back
Top Bottom