A FEW DAY #30 BUD COMPARISON PICS

It's one day after the first CAT drenches and the Bubba Hash plants are really starting to frost up nice. I really don't see that much trichome development on the one Orient Express plant.

Here's a comparison....

First, some Orient Express Buds:

Here's one of the frostier OE buds:

And, here are the Bubba Hash buds:

Difference is quite apparent!

Also, note the fade on the OE leaves? I'm gonna need to hit that with some more Snake Oil!

Happy Harvests!

K

Hey brother Krip, plants are looking great! :bravo: I forgot you were running another whole setup...:nomo::popcorn: you’ve got so many harvest coming up.
The Kind XL 1000 seems to be doing a great job, are you enjoying it?

DAY #20 OF 12/12 - QUICK UPDATE & PIC DUMP

So, as you saw from the few pics I posted earlier, the trichomes are now showing up and are especially visible on the Bubba Hash plants, but you should be able to just make them out on the Orient Express, too. It's probably not gonna help that I'm not going to tell which is which! :rofl:

We're gonna get a real good test of the penetration on the KIND XL-1000 and, I have to say, so far, it looks pretty damn good! :thumb:

I only have a few more inches I can raise this light without having to rig up something special:

And, the plants are pretty much as tall as they can get without growing into the light:

OK, well, that pic makes it look worse than it really is, so this will give a better idea :laugh::

But, checkout how tall these colas are and how well developed the lower buds look in relation to the upper:

If the XL1000 can get those lower buds fattened up, we could yield some very good weight from these plants! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K

God dam my dude those are some amazingly long ass colas u got there an yea no shit if that light can penetrate that lanky bitch then ur guna have a huge ass harvest on ur hands man holy lord lol she already starting to get greasy :laugh:.

DAY #27 PIC DUMP

It's been 27 days of 12/12 for the Bubba Hash and Orient Express, which are the only plants you'll really see in this update. I'm very happy with the way these plants have stacked and are starting to fill out. :morenutes:

Here's a quick tent shot:

Here are some of those "wild & hairy" Orient Express colas:

These are the Bubba Hash:

First CAT Drench should be tomorrow or Friday.

Happy Harvests!

K

Man those colas are just amazing congrats. An dam that orient is lookn really greasy and hairy for real :rofl:. I jus cant get over the frost man they look great I cant Wait to see how my HB girls turn out this round. Specially now I got the environment dialed in alil better this round.

...my OE was slow as well in terms of trich' development...had to add heat to get her to harvest...I hate that!...trials and tribulations of an outdoor/indoor grow in the shed...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Thanks, Brother! That's good to know on the OE!

Hey brother Krip, plants are looking great! :bravo: I forgot you were running another whole setup...:nomo::popcorn: you’ve got so many harvest coming up.
The Kind XL 1000 seems to be doing a great job, are you enjoying it?
Thanks, Brother! The light is performing like a champ and will have some info on it in just a few minutes when I post an update.

:thanks:

God dam my dude those are some amazingly long ass colas u got there an yea no shit if that light can penetrate that lanky bitch then ur guna have a huge ass harvest on ur hands man holy lord lol she already starting to get greasy :laugh:.

Man those colas are just amazing congrats. An dam that orient is lookn really greasy and hairy for real :rofl:. I jus cant get over the frost man they look great I cant Wait to see how my HB girls turn out this round. Specially now I got the environment dialed in alil better this round.
Thanks, Bro! Next update will have some info on the light penetration. I am impressed with it!

DAY #33/25 OF 12/12

It's day #33 of 12/12 for the Bubba Hash plants and the Orient Express and day #25 for the Platinum Cake.

The Platinum Cake was an "emergency last minute replacement" for the one Orient Express that turned out to be male, so it didn't have much of a veg period before it was put into the flower tent. Several of the PCake colas have caught up to the other plants, though, they're pretty lanky with some wide internode distances, likely due to being put into flower before she was fully mature.

That being said, she's already the frostiest of the girls in the tent and I'm gonna have to spend some time getting some more & better pics of her, but here's where she's at:

I've been getting questions/comments about the light and, I do have to say, I'm very impressed, so far, with the ability of this light to penetrate the canopy. So far, it does appear to do that better than any of the other LED's I've used, to date.

Here are some pics showing the bud development and how solid the buds are three feet, or more, down into the canopy:

And, here are a few more buds shots:

Happy Harvests!

K

Thanks, Brother! That's good to know on the OE!

Thanks, Brother! The light is performing like a champ and will have some info on it in just a few minutes when I post an update.

:thanks:

Thanks, Bro! Next update will have some info on the light penetration. I am impressed with it!

Yea so am I man. I keep seeing great results with these expensive LEDs that come premade but I've also seen some great results with the DIY ones like the quantum boards or ones like those. But dam with results like these u cant deny they pump out some massive plants congrats bro ur doing this sponsored round great. If I had the cash I would be sold on one of these bad boys just from watching this grow :laugh:. Ur growing some donkey dongs this round:rofl:.

We’re gonna see some huge buds here! :yahoo::ganjamon: Healthy plants pushing pistils like crazy. :bravo:

Hey I'm stopn by a few friends journals and asking any 1 that has any experience with ordering pipes or bongs online. I'm tired of my shit breaking on me do to faulty/shity glassware. So I'm wondering does any1 know of a good site online to get a decent glass bong or bubbler. I'm also looking for a good hand held pipe also glass but need the water piece first lol.

Yea so am I man. I keep seeing great results with these expensive LEDs that come premade but I've also seen some great results with the DIY ones like the quantum boards or ones like those. But dam with results like these u cant deny they pump out some massive plants congrats bro ur doing this sponsored round great. If I had the cash I would be sold on one of these bad boys just from watching this grow :laugh:. Ur growing some donkey dongs this round:rofl:.
Thanks, Brother!

Yeah, a lot of people consider the blurples "old technology" in LED's with the COB's and the QB's starting to take the forefront, but, IMHO, it's just more developed technology and you can really get some fantastic results with a good fixture. Not having fans is pretty appealing, but the fans on the XL1000 are pretty quiet.

It's clear to me, like anything else, that the XL1000 will not be a good fit for every grower, especially those with limited budgets and short tents. But, this is definitely a solid light that can perform and I can see some real "sweet spots" in the market where the XL1000 should, at least, be a consideration.

I'm gonna hold out on a final opinion and full details until after I finish this grow but, so far, it is producing some pretty nice colas! :morenutes:

Thanks, Brother!

Yeah, a lot of people consider the blurples "old technology" in LED's with the COB's and the QB's starting to take the forefront, but, IMHO, it's just more developed technology and you can really get some fantastic results with a good fixture. Not having fans is pretty appealing, but the fans on the XL1000 are pretty quiet.

It's clear to me, like anything else, that the XL1000 will not be a good fit for every grower, especially those with limited budgets and short tents. But, this is definitely a solid light that can perform and I can see some real "sweet spots" in the market where the XL1000 should, at least, be a consideration.

I'm gonna hold out on a final opinion and full details until after I finish this grow but, so far, it is producing some pretty nice colas! :morenutes:

Hells yea man those colas look ridiculously big lol. An yea I spose if height was an issue then this light prolly wudnt be the best option. But if ur tryn to grow some big ass donkey dongs like urs :rofl: then it would seem to me to be a good option lmao. But yea man ur knockin the socks off this grow an 4 sure doin the sponsor proud I would think.

UPDATE TOMORROW!

I had intended to get some pics just after lights out tonight for another pic update but didn't make it in time. :sorry:

I'm harvesting a round from my small tent tomorrow and got caught up in taking some pre-harvest pics there. I still had plenty of time, but, but the time I was done, I forgot about the update! :bong:

I'll be doing that harvest first thing in the morning (assuming I'm up early enough) and should have plenty of time tomorrow afternoon to get some pics uploaded.

In the mean time, all the girls are looking good. The original plants should be due for their 2nd CAT drench in the next 48 hours, or so. And, in the same timeframe, the Platinum Cake should be due for her first.

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #36/28 OF 12/12 - FRIDAY NIGHT PIC DUMP

It's day #36 of 12/12 for the three Bubba Hash plants and one Orient Express, and day #28 for the Platinum Cake. I did take a bunch of pics but, frankly, I'm exhausted from harvesting the small tent earlier today and wasn't really "focused" on what I was doing, so I'm not that happy with the pic quality tonight.

I am, however, very happy with the bud quality! :slide:

I just posted earlier this week how well developed these colas are, even 3" feet into the canopy and you can see they're building some dense "baseball bat" colas.

And, checkout the last couple pics of the Platinum Cake which is already incredibly frosty! :yummy:

Here are a couple of the PCake buds:

Happy Harvests!

K

Sheez it’s a full house in there. Loads and loads of flowers! :yummy: Looks like they’re starting to pack on some weight

Back
Top Bottom