DAY #38/30 OF 12/12 UPDATE & PIC DUMP

It's day #38 for the Bubba Hash and Orient Express which got their 2nd CAT drenches yesterday. Their all building some fat colas with dense buds and the BBH's are frosting up nicely. The trichomes on the OE are barely noticeable.

It's also day #30 of 12/12 for the Platinum Cake that just got its first CAT yesterday and OMFG! :eek: This is gonna be another incredibly frosty IHG strain! The buds are a little sparse, I'm sure partly due to needing some more veg time, but this may turn out to be the frostiest strain, yet and I'm gonna have to run it again with some more veg time instead of as an emergency replacement! :morenutes:

The buds all smell great, individually, but there's something about the combination of those three strains that made me think one of Richard Gere's pet gerbils may have crawled in the tent and died, but after an exhaustive search, I didn't find anything. :rofl:

Here's the pic dump for tonight. The last few are the Platinum Cake and you'll know those when you see them! :yummy:

Happy Harvests!

K

Looking amazing brother Krip. They are so healthy! :headbanger: Loads of frost for early bloom so that's a great sign. I'm loving the look of these!
The trichomes on the OE are barely noticeable.
That's weird huh. I've had a couple where iv'e been disappointed with trich production and then in the last 2 weeks they get completely caked up. These are funny plants

They all look exceptionally happy and healthy, that's all you can do. The OE may put it on late, especially if it's the Vietnam Black pheno. I had a 50/50 pheno and she was really frosty but I guess that is a trademark of that pheno. People seem to really chase that sativa pheno though. Either way you did your part, it's genetics now. The others are looking incredible though. This high brix growing thing is fun, isn't it?

Hey Brother! Some serious bling on them fake ass plants! :rofl:

:passitleft:
Hi Krip , evening! :circle-of-love: Buds looks fantastic!
:thumb: :ganjamon:

Ive probably said it before, in here, and quite recently, but... simply stunning man! They look the absolute picture of High Brix health to me! :yummy:+++
Looking amazing brother Krip. They are so healthy! :headbanger: Loads of frost for early bloom so that's a great sign. I'm loving the look of these!

That's weird huh. I've had a couple where iv'e been disappointed with trich production and then in the last 2 weeks they get completely caked up. These are funny plants
They all look exceptionally happy and healthy, that's all you can do. The OE may put it on late, especially if it's the Vietnam Black pheno. I had a 50/50 pheno and she was really frosty but I guess that is a trademark of that pheno. People seem to really chase that sativa pheno though. Either way you did your part, it's genetics now. The others are looking incredible though. This high brix growing thing is fun, isn't it?
Thanks, all! :thanks:

Yeah, we'll have to wait to see what happens with the Orient Express. The real proof is in the smoke and not the visible trich's, so she may still turn into something special. :dude-knocking:

DAY #39/31 OF 12/12 - THE PROS & CONS OF YO-YO'S & OTHER FUN SUBJECTS :rolleyes:

So, it's day #39 of 12/12 for the original four plants and, when I checked on the girls today, the tent looked like this :eek::

A bunch of those taller colas had fallen over and, while I hate yo-yo's, I am pretty happy when the buds are so heavy they're weighing down some pretty thick stalks! :morenutes:

So, the first five of what I'm sure will be more yo-yo's were installed and now the tent looks like this:

Sorry for the blurples....here's another:

There are still a bunch of colas leaning over, but they're getting some good light where they are so I didn't bother with those (yet? :hmmmm: ).

One of the things I love about installing those yo-yo's is smelling my hands after - these Bubba Hash plants are smelling awesome! :yummy:

To make myself feel better about having to put up those yo-yo's, I took these bud shots of some BBH colas:

When those pics didn't cheer me all the way up, I took these of the Platinum Cake:

I'm feeling better now! :rofl:

Happy Harvests!

K

They're getting heavy that's for sure :headbanger: Those yoyo's are the bomb.

Back
Top Bottom