Sqwheels' Perpetual 2L Hempy + Moms

:smokin: Those look great sqwheels! I can't wait to see how much you get from each one...any guesses?

Hi Frat--nice to see you

:thanks:

I hate to venture a guess...they range from 12-14" and have a nice little nug about every inch with a 3-4" top. I grow under 400w mh, so I'm not gonna be breaking any records but ... maybe 8-10g each. They are really dense so I may be surprised. Ok, that's my guess, we'll see in a couple weeks.

:passitleft:

Happy V day--OMM

Only 1 boy so far, still holding out hope for the PE

The girls have less than 2 weeks now...really antsy now :cheer:

Sprouts in the glass started out as a ... lets just see what happens

Can't tell you how happy I am for you and Jo :love: :love: :love:

Hey Girl :high-five:

The last long two weeks ! And this is the time to watch them really fill in!:rollingeyes:

Believe me I know the feeling.

Makes me want to put a twig in a glass too.

Jo and I are great. When the pain went away she was a different person. We talk about that allot. Obviously I was taking care of her all that time and when the pain stopped, she realized I had been taking care of her, she said "You really do love me!" I just said "Yep". :love:

Hey Sqwheels, sorry to see the male plant, cross your fingers for the PE. I can envision 8 of those topped, LST'd plants in your space, each with 4 big colas. The trics don't look like they have that many ambers yet, must be the lighting.

Hi OG,

I was in looking at the trics earlier...they are only about 20-25% amber. They are packed in there like sardines too. Not hardly any clear left, most are cloudy still. This week thurs. makes 55 days since first flowers. According to my buddy (the one who gave it to me) he says 55-60 days. I'll just keep watching and harvest when they are ready.

The bud I cut and tested was a happy little high, but tasted green still. It's funny how my thoughts on MJ have changed since I've been growing my own. I didn't know what a good cure had to do with a good smoke.

:high-five:

Hi T12,

Nope, that boy hit the trash as soon as I found him. No pollinating for me...not yet anyway, I'll probably try it at some point but I'm not ready for that right now. Too close quarters in my grow area.

:peace:

Hi Folks,

Another Monday Update... :blunt:

Wonder Woman day 52 of flower, they are only getting water now, trics are mostly cloudy, will wait until they get a little more amber before I harvest...probably a week, 2 max. Far left...PE from seed, UBT'd on 1-30 and moved to 12/12 on 2-6

DSCN11734.JPG

a couple bud shots

DSCN11744.JPG

DSCN11754.JPG

DSCN11765.JPG

I've been watching this PE for 2 weeks now, I'm 99% sure it's a girl, :yahoo: she's got little flowers full of white hairs
RSCN1185.JPG

RSCN1184.JPG

RSCN1186.JPG

1% doubt... I found this, little bump thing, but there are white hairs coming out of this also...What do yall think?
RSCN1190.JPG

RSCN1189.JPG

Also, I've started another OG kush seed...hoping for a girl this time 'round. Wet papertowel method, put on the cable box on 2-15,
DSCN11564.JPG

24 hrs later...a root
RSCN1160.JPG

RSCN1162.JPG

RSCN1161.JPG

DSCN11631.JPG

yesterday
DSCN11715.JPG

DSCN11694.JPG

today I helped the shell to fall off and it's well on it's way.

:green_heart:

Happy Growing Everybody

Hi Mr.K,

Thanks for the eye...on the female, until yesterday I still wasn't sure, but all those little white hairs are very pronounced now. I'm happy to have another strain to try. So far everythings been WW--White Widow and Wonder Woman

No problem. Until you are ready it will be fun. Congrats on getting a female PE, but isn't PE only available as feminized? Awesome I'm glad to see you growing OG Kush. Looking forward to seeing that.

Hi T12,

I don't know about the PE being femmed...the person who gave them to me said they were regular seeds. I took it at that.

I'm looking forward to the OG too...:passitleft:

Hey OMM,

Thanks so much...means a lot coming from you. My first friend here. I don't think any of it would have been this good without the great people/advice I found here @ 420mag.

sqwheels

I don't know about the PE being femmed...the person who gave them to me said they were regular seeds. I took it at that.

Oh interesting. The only PE I know is only available as fem. Could be a counterfeit...or someone just give it the same name on a different train. Either way, congrats on the female. Looking forward on how she develop.

Looking good, Sqwheels!! Crossing my fingers you get a female OG. Loving the garden you've been growing. Beautiful!

Thanks X, my fingers are crossed too.

I love growing :)

Them are some nice frosty girls there Sqwheels. I really like the structure of that PE. That's going on my list of strains to grow.

:welldone:

Hi HMG,

Nice 'n frosty...that's what we're all shooting for. They are turning out good so far...still a few days to go...

PE structure...I UBT'd that plant to 6 nodes when it was about 5 weeks old. Here's a pic of the results...now
RSCN1187.JPG

I'll be defoliating on Monday and probably take out a lot of that vegitative growth in the middle, should open up and really show the 6 arms she has.

:peace:

sqwheels

Oh interesting. The only PE I know is only available as fem. Could be a counterfeit...or someone just give it the same name on a different train. Either way, congrats on the female. Looking forward on how she develop.

T12,

I'm not sure about the fem/counterfeit/strain name thing...JZ was nice enough to give them to me...I wasn't going to say no. I really just wanted another strain to try, I'm glad it's female no matter how she got that way :)

With six main branches, she's gonna be a big girl for that 2L I think...I probably should have put her into something bigger for flower...but, too late now, we'll see what happens. I can already tell by her watering habits that she's full of roots now, and has 6-7 weeks to go, I hope she doesn't get too root bound

I popped an OG kush seed a couple days ago...here's hoping for another girl.

Thanks for lookin'

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom