Sqwheels' Perpetual 2L Hempy + Moms

Hi Sqwheels :goodjob:

They all look great, as usual. Actually, those leaves are kind of pretty, but I'm medicated and it all looks great. If you were going to defoliate that's the ones I would pick. On second thought, like your friend said it may just be normal.

Those 8 girls are just beautiful. :adore::adore:

Can't really tell yet, but one does look a bit manish.:surf:

Hi OMM,

As usual...that's too funny. I think this is probably the most uneventful grow I've done so far...no bugs, no hermies, no heat stress issues or plants so big they're falling all over the place along with me.

Ya, IF I pinch some leaves out it will be those, but I think the girls are using them so for now they stay.

I'll be watching them closely for sure...here's to girls...they rule!!!
:circle-of-love:

They all look great sqwheel's. I think you are still a little early on telling the sex of them two, fingers crossed for females.

HMG -- yep fingers crossed, I'm new to it so I'm looking at every little thing

Just keep your eyes peeled for the white pistils....not the green "hairs" present on every branch. You will know before you need to know, don't worry. I thought they were fems?

OG -- So I should be looking more at the new nodes on her branches? In the crooks...where the new growth is forming? I can see little hairs there too

Pre-flowers, indicating female sex, always remind me of little fuzzy white antennas coming from a little pod.

Male preflowers usually look like a little ball on a stick, and has somewhat of a crab claw look initially.

Those are just my way of thinking of them, but antennas are girls, crab claws on a stick are boys... ;)

X -- I've seen the little crab claws/balls on a stick (good visual) I've had a few of them now, remember my hermies?

Thanks for lookin' I'll be watching close...it's only been 3 days 12/12, I'm sure I'm rushing things.

:peace:

The "hairs" in your last photos were green, not white. Yep, look in the crooks of branches, right where you see your buds start growing. You will know, white is girl, green ball is boy.

The "hairs" in your last photos were green, not white. Yep, look in the crooks of branches, right where you see your buds start growing. You will know, white is girl, green ball is boy.

OG, I thought I might have also saw very very feint fuzzys that she was referring to, not just the stipules or calyx's... Sometimes they can be soooo small at first! My eyes stink though, too. ;)

I like this picture:

Marijuana-sexing-female-male-1.gif

Thanks so much X...great pic

:high-five:

Hi Folks,

Weekly update...

Group Shot, Wonder Woman is 45 days flower, 10-15 days to go. :yahoo: On the left OG kush and PE seedlings, moved to flower 2-6

DSCN11124.JPG

a little bud candy, they smell so good and the buds are hard little rocks, denser than any I've grown so far...I wonder if that's because of all the molasses??? I used it regularly with this batch.
DSCN11133.JPG

DSCN11152.JPG

DSCN1116.JPG

DSCN11144.JPG

close up...those trics are maturing nicely they're about 25-30% amber
RSCN1148.JPG

OG kush seedling...I had to tie her down a bit, she's leggy and has long spans between nodes, she'll have 4 main colas symetrically spaced.

I'm still unsure about their sex. I've included several pics...if you can tell, let me know.

DSCN11194.JPG

DSCN11243.JPG

RSCN1143.JPG

RSCN1146.JPG

PE seedling...tied her also, she'll have 6 colas. This plants nodes are so close and she's much bushier than the OG.

DSCN11283.JPG

RSCN1147.JPG

RSCN1144.JPG

RSCN1145.JPG

I apologize for my poor photo skills...sometimes the camera will just not cooperate...I really should find the time to read the manual.

The tops to these seedlings are finally showing me they have a decent roots system started...they got their first nutes a couple days back.

OG
DSCN11403.JPG

PE
DSCN11413.JPG

I was curious about cloning techniques, (there are sooo many) and a lot of people seem to have issues with this... back on 1-25 I clipped my mom of some excessive growth, I slipped 4 of these into a glass of RO/tap @ 60-80ppm and have done nothing but top it off every couple days as the water level falls...that's it!!!

I first noticed tiny little hairs and little bumpy things at the cut points around 2-8, the first 2 pics are from 2-10 and the rest from yesterday.

DSCN11053.JPG

DSCN11062.JPG

DSCN11332.JPG

DSCN11354.JPG

DSCN11375.JPG

It took about 3 weeks, but as you can see, they have beautiful roots, ready for any pot.

:green_heart:

Happy Growing Everybody

Way to make cloning look easy, Sqwheels! :high-five:

The 4th picture below you mentioning "I'm still unsure about their sex..." looks like a male to me, but like I said, my eyes aren't the greatest. looked like I saw a tiny crab claw. Sorry, hope I'm wrong on this.

Also, it looks like male parts to me possibly on photo right above where you say, "I apologize for my poor photo skills..." looks like it might have male parts/crabclaw on a stick to me.

I hope I'm wrong on those, and I'm definitely not sure by these photos alone - I did do my best and hunted down my glasses first. ;) I'm worried that those are male parts, but it's tough with pics sometimes.

Frosty buds! Your stuff looks delicious!

Agreed! Those buds really do look great Sqwheels. I agree they look dense and absolutely yummy. Nice job!

Molasses or not, they are happy and content! :morenutes:

Way to make cloning look easy, Sqwheels! :high-five:

The 4th picture below you mentioning "I'm still unsure about their sex..." looks like a male to me, but like I said, my eyes aren't the greatest. looked like I saw a tiny crab claw. Sorry, hope I'm wrong on this.

Also, it looks like male parts to me possibly on photo right above where you say, "I apologize for my poor photo skills..." looks like it might have male parts/crabclaw on a stick to me.

I hope I'm wrong on those, and I'm definitely not sure by these photos alone - I did do my best and hunted down my glasses first. ;) I'm worried that those are male parts, but it's tough with pics sometimes.

Hi X,
I didn't make it look easy, it was easy...I really didn't do anything. That's whats so strange...I think we all need to stop listening to the "salesmens pitch" about how you need all this stuff to make MJ grow. MJ loves to grow...KISS, that's my thoughts on it.

That would make 2 for 2 males, unfortunately. All the new growth at the nodes looks like that...little crabclaws on a stick...then it opens into a new leafset...maybe they're going to be late bloomers. :rofl: Just how long does it take to show sex on average? They have only been in the ground (so to speak) since 12-27 and 12/12 since 2-6, just 8 days now.

Agreed! Those buds really do look great Sqwheels. I agree they look dense and absolutely yummy. Nice job!

Molasses or not, they are happy and content! :morenutes:

I think that's what the molasses does to them...make the buds dense. The guy at the hydro store says that's what makes the bud booster so good. They sell that stuff for $24 a qt...it's epsom and molasses.

Frosty buds! Your stuff looks delicious!

Thanks so much for the kind words...I clipped a bud just this morning for a taste test, I can't wait, this is my best grow so far.

:cheer:

Hey Yall,
short update...

OG kush x Ultimate--turns out, she's a he, here's the proof

RSCN1153.JPG

RSCN1154.JPG

RSCN1155.JPG

:rip:

Wow what a difference a day makes...those are the same nodes I took pictures of for yesterdays update...I didn't notice any of those boy parts, and yall know I've been watching close.

Still can't tell on the PE

sqwheels said:
Hi X,
I didn't make it look easy, it was easy...I really didn't do anything. That's whats so strange...I think we all need to stop listening to the "salesmens pitch" about how you need all this stuff to make MJ grow. MJ loves to grow...KISS, that's my thoughts on it.

That would make 2 for 2 males, unfortunately. All the new growth at the nodes looks like that...little crabclaws on a stick...then it opens into a new leafset...maybe they're going to be late bloomers. :rofl: Just how long does it take to show sex on average? They have only been in the ground (so to speak) since 12-27 and 12/12 since 2-6, just 8 days now.

I think that's what the molasses does to them...make the buds dense. The guy at the hydro store says that's what makes the bud booster so good. They sell that stuff for $24 a qt...it's epsom and molasses.

Very cool how those rooted. You're right - KISS. So true, so often!

Until now I've been growing everything by seed - in that case I usually see pre-flowers about 5-6 weeks after germinating in veg, or by about day 10 or so in bloom for stragglers. By day 14 or so of bloom it's always been obvious on any hybrid or indica I've grown.

Your flowers have been looking spectacular.

Happy valentines day, Sqwheels!

:smokin: Those look great sqwheels! I can't wait to see how much you get from each one...any guesses?

Very cool how those rooted. You're right - KISS. So true, so often!

Until now I've been growing everything by seed - in that case I usually see pre-flowers about 5-6 weeks after germinating in veg, or by about day 10 or so in bloom for stragglers. By day 14 or so of bloom it's always been obvious on any hybrid or indica I've grown.

Your flowers have been looking spectacular.

Happy valentines day, Sqwheels!

Hi X,

Thank you, Happy Valentines to you...

Your time line is right on...they popped 12-27 and got topped 1-30 then flipped 2-6 and 2-14 I found boy parts...so it was real close to that.

Still not sure about the PE, but I expect to find out in the next couple days.

Ya, flowers are nearly ripe...getting excited now :) They look so :yummy:

Thanks for the info.

:peace:

Hey Sqwheels! :love:

Happy V day to you. :thumb:

Sorry about the boys. :smokin:

Your girls look wonderful. :goodjob:

The sprout in the glass is awesome.

Took my lovely Miss Jo out today for dinner...she loved it. :love:

Happy V day--OMM

Only 1 boy so far, still holding out hope for the PE

The girls have less than 2 weeks now...really antsy now :cheer: