Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

:surrender::hmmmm::bitingnails:
Yes Stage, like Ziggs said , some of us...., i like to give a "just water " drink right before a CD and right after giving two in a row. Then you get back to GE Drenches and TW drinks. Something like this....after the two CD's OK. Give .....water,...... water w/ 1/4 Trans,..... GE., with Tea.,...... 1/4 Trans and water,...... water,.... GE. w/ Tea....etc. etc. it's all in Doc's original instructions , layed out very clear. Stage , you are doing great with the "kit" and ya..."you have been assimilated" Muhahahaha!:thumb::Namaste:

Thx Brudda Duggan.
I noticed something I was totally unaware of.
My subscribed journals are Brix heavy.
Not a bad thing...but I find I'm not as interested in journals that aren't Doc's kit.
Duggan...
What's wrong with me? There must be a name for this.

:surrender::hmmmm::bitingnails:

Thx Brudda Duggan.
I noticed something I was totally unaware of.
My subscribed journals are Brix heavy.
Not a bad thing...but I find I'm not as interested in journals that aren't Doc's kit.
Duggan...
What's wrong with me? There must be a name for this.

you are becoming a HB Grown Herb SNOB...it happens..:circle-of-love:

you are becoming a HB Grown Herb SNOB...it happens..:circle-of-love:

wait until you taste your HB produce after washing...

it aint good...

Doc should include a warning...

"once you try HB grown produce, we are not responsible for you choosing to eat, smoke, vape anything else but.."

:rofl:

really...a blessing and a curse. :)

I spend most of my time rubbing elbows with Major in the FAQ section. I have a lot of subscriptions to synthetic nute users. I'd go f'ng nuts with all the PH, PPM, cal/mag. I guarantee I'd kill every plant I touch if I had to do all that.

Heck, I seem to be the only one here who cant seem to go a couple weeks without a rescue drench. The kit is so easy, yet I still find ways to screw it up... lol

My ex left about 5 weeks ago. Smashed my computer to bits and took every jar of cured bud I had. This latest rescue drench for the veg girls is a wake up call for me to get my head back in the game.

Damn Masonman. Breakups are tough.
I say....take the TV but leave the herb!

Damn Masonman. Breakups are tough.
I say....take the TV but leave the herb!

At least she didn't kill the plant this time. We got in a fight last year and she grabbed the plant, tore it up and threw it in the woods... It was my first kit plant, before I ever started a journal. At least it's over this time. I haven't seen, talked or text since I threw her out. Good riddance!!!

I spend most of my time rubbing elbows with Major in the FAQ section. I have a lot of subscriptions to synthetic nute users. I'd go f'ng nuts with all the PH, PPM, cal/mag. I guarantee I'd kill every plant I touch if I had to do all that.

Heck, I seem to be the only one here who cant seem to go a couple weeks without a rescue drench. The kit is so easy, yet I still find ways to screw it up... lol

My ex left about 5 weeks ago. Smashed my computer to bits and took every jar of cured bud I had. This latest rescue drench for the veg girls is a wake up call for me to get my head back in the game.

wow..Mason..sorry to hear about this...

At least she didn't kill the plant this time. We got in a fight last year and she grabbed the plant, tore it up and threw it in the woods... It was my first kit plant, before I ever started a journal. At least it's over this time. I haven't seen, talked or text since I threw her out. Good riddance!!!

Mason, sorry to hear about this. If there is NO chance of getting back together, then take a deep breath , smile and move forward. Sounds like you already have. Cheers my friend, my brotha!:Namaste::high-five:

I don't recall that it ever turns out well when a woman decides to get between a man and his passion. :straightface:

They oughtta pass the word around - finally figure it out fer Pete's sake - never turns out well. *mutter*

Good morning 420 magazine.
And a special good morning to the entire Brix Crew official members (those who have run docs kit) and those affiliate Brixers standing in the smoky wings.:thanks:
Peacefully yours.... :passitleft:

MJ
Thank u my dude.
I'm sure you will give the kit a try.
As a matter of fact Doc sent me another kit which arrived yesterday. Thank you Doc for the shipping with the quickness!
Once i get to the harvest, I promise to stay humble and keep my HB snobbery in check.

Back
Top Bottom