Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

There is no confusing that cherry smell, even people who say everything smells like weed pick up on that one. The looks I'd get and comments about how crazy it was that it smelled like cherries. There are fruity BCP's too with a little fuel in the background. Those cure up really nice too. The cherry one loses some of that intoxicating smell with the cure. That one is best fresh.

Thanks Neiko! I just had the boss go in with me to,get her take. I did not tell her the strain name at first. She immediately smelled pineapple and then kept smelling and was saying blueberry pie but wasn't so sure. When I told her it was BCP, the lightbulb went off! She said definately Cherry pastry but still has a pineApple smell too. I still need to go grab a cherry pastry though! :rofl:

I'd love that one. I used to buy those Ludens cherry cough drops as a kid when my mom would say ok you can have 1 thing of candy, that would be it.
Damn Neiko the uncanny similarities keep on popping up. I used to love the Ludens Cough Drops as a kid. i could eat a whole box in less than a day. My wife hates cherry and because of that I tend to stay away from cherry anything and have kinda developed a dislike for fake cherry taste.

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 49, Day 39 With Hairs

We are entering the home stretch on this one. She has about 3 weeks left which will have her getting harvested before we will be moving! Woot woot! I am glad I don't have to move her, she's really really floppy. She is still drinking pretty good but I didn't give her much rain water tonight....just a half gallon or so from the bottom. The other girls in the tent aren't ready and I would rather do all three at the same time.

Smells are changing a bit. Not as much cherry pastry smell but its definitely cherry and sweet smelling. I didn't take the traditional frost pictures with her as I really didn't feel like moving her out of the tent to get the good pics. I tried to showcase some of her colors with these pics instead of the frost which is still really nice. Cheers!

Wow!! They look absolutely stunning brotha. Absolutely incredible work. :)

Wow!! They look absolutely stunning brotha. Absolutely incredible work. :)

Thank you brother! We appreciate the kind words. She is a great plant for sure. Looking forward to growing her out again!

Those are some beautiful flowers. Black Cherry Punch looks like a knockout.

Thanks Urb, I appreciate that. She smells better than she looks and I can't wait to smoke her. Cheers brother!

Ditto! :thumb:

That BCP is fabulous! Love this shot! :love:

full

We are entering the home stretch on this one. She has about 3 weeks left which will have her getting harvested before we will be moving! Woot woot! I am glad I don't have to move her, she's really really floppy. She is still drinking pretty good but I didn't give her much rain water tonight....just a half gallon or so from the bottom. The other girls in the tent aren't ready and I would rather do all three at the same time.

Smells are changing a bit. Not as much cherry pastry smell but its definitely cherry and sweet smelling. I didn't take the traditional frost pictures with her as I really didn't feel like moving her out of the tent to get the good pics. I tried to showcase some of her colors with these pics instead of the frost which is still really nice. Cheers!

These pics are riveting!

I saw these pics, and starting singing Al Green songs in my head.....beautiful!!

Purple Heaven Re-Veg Day 76

Its ugly duckling day so we are showcasing ours. This one is exploding finally. Its throwing out 8-10 new shoots from the main stem. I broke out the bondage straps to start spreading some of them. Will likely need to super crop the main shoot as its grown several inches in the last couple days. She isn't throwing out normal leaves yet but they are coming soon. They are kind of half and half leaves at this point.

She snuck her roots through the bottom and has kind of started a mini hydro grow on her own. What ever....she can do whatever she wants now that she's growing! I figure another week or two and she might be ready for a 1 gallon.

Amherst Sour Diesel Veg Day 55

Starting to get the energy back up to normal with this girl. Seems like the top dressings are getting things back in order and she looks a lot happier. Gave her a few cups of rain water yesterday for the top level of the soil. As you can see from the pictures, she is due for a haircut which she will likely get tonight or tomorrow. I am going to try and keep her in the 2 gallon pot until we move which would be easier if my soil was where I want it. Its going to be a challenge I think.

The bonus update is a Tangie Ghost Train clone I have been slow growing. I took the clone back in July and I grew her in a solo cup for about a month and then moved her to the half gallon pot where she has been getting rain water only for 2 months. She is showing signs of deficiencies but I have started adding stuff back into the top of the soil for a couple more weeks hopefully. I am experimenting with how long I can really stretch it with my soil going water only. Gotta say I am pleased what I am able to get with water only . She is 34" tall at this point. I have not topped her yet but I will before the transplant and flip (whenever that is).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you are up here in our areas, be careful of the Nor'Ester!

Bonus Update Tangie Ghost Train Clone

Amherst Sour Diesel Veg Day 55

Starting to get the energy back up to normal with this girl. Seems like the top dressings are getting things back in order and she looks a lot happier. Gave her a few cups of rain water yesterday for the top level of the soil. As you can see from the pictures, she is due for a haircut which she will likely get tonight or tomorrow. I am going to try and keep her in the 2 gallon pot until we move which would be easier if my soil was where I want it. Its going to be a challenge I think.

The bonus update is a Tangie Ghost Train clone I have been slow growing. I took the clone back in July and I grew her in a solo cup for about a month and then moved her to the half gallon pot where she has been getting rain water only for 2 months. She is showing signs of deficiencies but I have started adding stuff back into the top of the soil for a couple more weeks hopefully. I am experimenting with how long I can really stretch it with my soil going water only. Gotta say I am pleased what I am able to get with water only . She is 34" tall at this point. I have not topped her yet but I will before the transplant and flip (whenever that is).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you are up here in our areas, be careful of the Nor'Ester!

Bonus Update Tangie Ghost Train Clone

dam look at her go! i bet she is going to be one stinky lady! :)

I want to supercrop both the Tangie and the Purple Heaven.

You saw the part about topping her right? LOL And I will be doing the Purple Heaven when I have a better idea of which direction I want the main shoot to go. Lots of action taking place lower that tell me hold off on super cropping her until I see more from her.

And if you think you want to super crop this Tangie Ghost Train, the other one is worse! She is 43" and untopped. I intend on topping both in about 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom