Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

300 bucks is kind of spendy but it will be worth it to see what you are working with. I would be interested seeing what the numbers are with a known good grow.

Yeah it is, but I get full lab reports which would have been 75 buck each so 150 for the two without any of the exposure at the cup. Last year they said they had about 3k people at the cup (paid entries) and they expect a significant increase this year. Thats a lot of people that will be seeing the "Stankberry" strain along with the Stank Genetics name as they walk by the display cases. So really just paying 150 for the exposure and the shot at winning.

Thanks Eggs! We will take all the luck we can get!
:thumb:I'm excited to follow along your adventure to the Cup. Whoo Hoo Good luck:cheer::Namaste::Namaste:
Thanks Dynamo, glad to have you along with us! Gonna be a busy time between now and then. Lots of stuff going on!

DTF Veg Day 6

We are looking good at this point. They got a splash of water today, the cups were really light. Roots are developing nicely and they are all starting to drink a bit now. All look very happy and healthy. Picked up eight 1/2 gallon pots for the DTF and Stankberry plants when they need to be up potted. I am only expecting another two weeks tops in these solo cups so space is still a premium until we get the big tent up and going and the square half gallon pots will help maximize that space.

Cheers!

DTF #1

DTF #2

DTF #3

DTF #4

Family Day Shot

Hey Newty! Thanks for swinging through. Yeah i don't generally do a lot of LST in the solo cup but that Purple Heaven is just turning into an unruly wench! Gotta get her under some sort of control! She is gonna be a crazy girl. I will grab a clone from her after she starts growing normal so I can grow her out normally as well as monstercrop style. She smells very very strong!

Hey Van, was curious as to how many days you thought the MBP progresses your bud maturity? Do you find the breeders time to be more accurate since incorporating it?

I hate to be one of those guys that pulls early, but I really feel like my last 2 plants have been perfectly ripe on the very lowest of the breeders recommendation! Could that be? Maybe @bobrown14 would be able to pitch in a little as well?

Hey Van, was curious as to how many days you thought the MBP progresses your bud maturity? Do you find the breeders time to be more accurate since incorporating it?

I hate to be one of those guys that pulls early, but I really feel like my last 2 plants have been perfectly ripe on the very lowest of the breeders recommendation! Could that be? Maybe @bobrown14 would be able to pitch in a little as well?

Pretty sure I recall Bobrown saying that exact thing or close to it. That it speeds up the flower time to the lower end of the breeders recommendation or more.

Edit: I can’t remember what I had for breakfast yesterday or the name of my brothers kids, but somehow I remember things like this

African Meltdown Flip Day 34, Day 28 With Hairs

Talking about monsters, this one got a working over today. I trimmed a lot of lower stuff off her that couldn't break through that thick canopy. I also removed about half the fan leaves opening her up for much better light penetration. She didn't need a drink today so perhaps tomorrow she will get a gallon of rain water.

She continues to bulk up and frost up nicely. Smells are kind of all over the place and I can't put a finger on it other than to say she smells good. I had to add a couple bamboo stakes to some of the colas that were wanting to start flopping over. I have plenty of bamboo so its a problem I welcome!

Not sure what the flowering time is on the strain so I am approaching it blind. I figure at least another 30 days.
Black Cherry Punch update to follow.

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 55, Day 45 With Hairs

Let me apologize in advance for the number of pics. I didn't realize I took so many but since I took em, y'all get to see em! She wasn't ready for a drink tonight either. So she will get a big drink tomorrow. She's in the home stretch and starting to lose a few more leaves. She definitely bulked up a bit since the last update about a week ago. Smells continue to be incredible. My optimism for the harvest continues to grow as well. Lots of floppage and more needing to be tied up. Love the strain, hate that she can't support herself. She's officially a very big girl and possibly an entry into next month's POTM.

Back
Top Bottom