Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Alright lets kick off this update with the new stuff. We popped some of our Stankberry, our DTF, and our Kushberry Thunderfuck (From here forth referred to as KBTF) for our outdoor grow this year. We want to see how they do outdoors and are hoping for 1 girl from each strain. For anyone just joining us, the Stankberry is ATF x Blueberry. The DTF is Durban Poison x ATF and the Kushberry Thunderfuck is Blue Kush x ATF.

All seeds were dropped in a cup of water and when they were cracked they went directly into soil....no paper towel. All 7 seeds were up in 2.5 days.
Stank Genetics (Regs) - Popped 19 April

Super Northern Lights (Fem) - Beez Seeds - Veg Day 26

This little beauty is cross of our POTY Northern Lights with a Nirvana Northern Lights from Beez. I named it Super Northern Lights just so I know where it came from but it is pure Northern Lights. I am expecting great things from this girl. She got up potted to a 1 gallon pot 2 days ago.

Skush (Reg) - Dominion Seeds (Freebie) - Veg Day 41

This stout thing is a freebie that came from Seedsherenow on old order. Its a cross of Skunk and Kush, but nothing else is known about it. If I had to guess its a Hindu Kush based on the leaf shape and color. It had some issues when we first germinated it, and that hiccup cost us about 10 days of growth stunt, but she has recovered nicely. It was growing downwards in a corkscrew direction and couldn't seem to get it to situate itself correctly. Its doing nicely now and just got up potted to a 1 gallon pot 2 days ago.

Super Lemon Haze (Fem) - Greenhouse Seeds - Veg Day 46

We germed this one and she was going good until we up potted her. She kind of had a short hissy fit when we did it which probably meant the soil wasn't fully cooked when we did it. She was delayed in getting going in the new soil for about a week or two but she has grown well once she took to it.

Super Silver Haze (Fem) - Greenhouse Seeds - Veg Day 16

This girl has been growing extremely vigorously. I think part of it has to do with she went into soil that sat upstairs for a month to finish cooking completely before getting transplanted into it. She has had some of the most aggressive roots of any plant I have grown. She just got up potted from solo cup to a 1 gallon pot 2 days ago.

Black Cherry Punch (Fem) - In-House Genetics - Veg Day 16

This one was popped on the same day as the Super Silver Haze and has been growing right there with it. I am looking forward to trying a different BCP plant. I will be getting a cut of the old one back again here soon so it will be nice to compare.

8-Ball Kush (Fem) - Barney Seeds - Veg Day 12

This lady was one of Ms Stanks choice, along with the MOAB. Its an indica that she was interested in so down the seed went. Its an Afghani x Pakistani and should be great sleep meds.

Mother Of All Berries (Fem) - TH Seeds - Veg Day 12

This was the other selection by Ms Stank. MOAB is a cross of Blueberry and Jerry Berry and is supposed to be a great berry smelling strain. There were some other things about it that caught Ms Stanks attention but I cant recall what they were at this moment.

Garlic Sherbert (Clone) - In-House Genetics - Veg Day 40

This beauty came from a buddy of mine. Its been a great growing lady thus far with very strong smells coming off her in veg which is something I love to find. I am very much looking forward to flowering this lady out!!

Alrighty then, that about catches us up for now. Its great to be back and I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here! :ciao:

Alright lets kick off this update with the new stuff. We popped some of our Stankberry, our DTF, and our Kushberry Thunderfuck (From here forth referred to as KBTF) for our outdoor grow this year. We want to see how they do outdoors and are hoping for 1 girl from each strain. For anyone just joining us, the Stankberry is ATF x Blueberry. The DTF is Durban Poison x ATF and the Kushberry Thunderfuck is Blue Kush x ATF.

All seeds were dropped in a cup of water and when they were cracked they went directly into soil....no paper towel. All 7 seeds were up in 2.5 days.

This little beauty is cross of our POTY Northern Lights with a Nirvana Northern Lights from Beez. I named it Super Northern Lights just so I know where it came from but it is pure Northern Lights. I am expecting great things from this girl. She got up potted to a 1 gallon pot 2 days ago.

This stout thing is a freebie that came from Seedsherenow on old order. Its a cross of Skunk and Kush, but nothing else is known about it. If I had to guess its a Hindu Kush based on the leaf shape and color. It had some issues when we first germinated it, and that hiccup cost us about 10 days of growth stunt, but she has recovered nicely. It was growing downwards in a corkscrew direction and couldn't seem to get it to situate itself correctly. Its doing nicely now and just got up potted to a 1 gallon pot 2 days ago.

We germed this one and she was going good until we up potted her. She kind of had a short hissy fit when we did it which probably meant the soil wasn't fully cooked when we did it. She was delayed in getting going in the new soil for about a week or two but she has grown well once she took to it.

This girl has been growing extremely vigorously. I think part of it has to do with she went into soil that sat upstairs for a month to finish cooking completely before getting transplanted into it. She has had some of the most aggressive roots of any plant I have grown. She just got up potted from solo cup to a 1 gallon pot 2 days ago.

This one was popped on the same day as the Super Silver Haze and has been growing right there with it. I am looking forward to trying a different BCP plant. I will be getting a cut of the old one back again here soon so it will be nice to compare.

This lady was one of Ms Stanks choice, along with the MOAB. Its an indica that she was interested in so down the seed went. Its an Afghani x Pakistani and should be great sleep meds.

This was the other selection by Ms Stank. MOAB is a cross of Blueberry and Jerry Berry and is supposed to be a great berry smelling strain. There were some other things about it that caught Ms Stanks attention but I cant recall what they were at this moment.

This beauty came from a buddy of mine. Its been a great growing lady thus far with very strong smells coming off her in veg which is something I love to find. I am very much looking forward to flowering this lady out!!

Alrighty then, that about catches us up for now. Its great to be back and I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here! :ciao:

the dtf I got from shed came out super nice not huge flowers since I forced her outdoors in February but very fragrant and good Trichome coverage.

the dtf I got from shed came out super nice not huge flowers since I forced her outdoors in February but very fragrant and good Trichome coverage.
What sort of smells were you getting from her? How did you like the high? To this day, DTF is one of my favorite Sativas. It is my best strain for being a working strain.....I stay focused and pain free and can work for hours.

They all look great Van, I’ll be watching the 8 Ball Kush. I have one seed I got as a freebie and I kept it thinking it may be a good one.

Thank Penny. We need more indica in our lives and hope this one will be a good one!

Plants are looking good Stank! Hopefully things continue to go well as you move forward.

Thank Yeti! We hope so as well. Thanks for swinging by....hope all is well in your garden my friend!

Looking good, nice line up.

Hey Eggs....thanks brother! Hows things with you?

I ran 8 ball kush for a couple years in hempy buckets with 2-part nutes. It was a good strain with a very consistent predictable high. Yep, everybody liked it, but we had it so often and for so long it lost its intrigue I guess.

Good to know! Thanks for chiming in. I've got a keeper Afghani cut that I love.....but I like a bit of variety in my evening time meds. I'd like to find another 2 or 3 good night time strains to run along with it.

What sort of smells were you getting from her? How did you like the high? To this day, DTF is one of my favorite Sativas. It is my best strain for being a working strain.....I stay focused and pain free and can work for hours.
It smells absolutely delicious licorice sweetness

It smells absolutely delicious licorice sweetness
Ah....you got some Anise from the Durban side of the house.....very nice. Thats a first from any reports I have gotten. I tend to get mostly fuel phenos.....which are fantastic.

Ah....you got some Anise from the Durban side of the house.....very nice. Thats a first from any reports I have gotten. I tend to get mostly fuel phenos.....which are fantastic.
It is super nice on the nose everyone that smells it is asking what the heck is this. Sweet smoke for sure

My DTF's never got that anise smell so I'm guessing the cold nights had a lot to do with that expression, since they're all from the same seed.

Welcome back Van! It's been a while since I've seen a great selection of beautiful plants, so it's nice you're feeling up to growing and posting them. And even though you have another BCP, I'm kinda digging the structure of the Garlic Sherbert. I guess I have a thing for clones over seed plants :).

Welcome back man... and great line-up as usual. A lot of kushes :)

Today's a great day Van! Good to see you back with that awesome line up. I finished 2 stankberries last week and we're starting to smoke it. It's Ms Otters first choice now. No muffin taste but it's early. One pheno went black and green on it's spikes. The other went more purple and green. Both amazing plants otherwise twins! I ended up saving the male and collecting pollen and had a seed run too. Good thing he refused to die! Made some Stankberry x northern lights and stankberry x blue dream cbd seeds also. This sure is fun! Stay well and welcome back!

That’s what I’ve been looking for!

Its good to be back to growing nice healthy plants again.:ganjamon:

Outstanding. Cheers to that.

We need more indica in our lives

What a Wonderful lineup.
I have come to that conclusion as well.
Indica hybrids specifically, Seems to agree with my wife better for pain and anxiety.
I Still love wild Sativa growing. :ganjamon:

Great to have ya back! Garden looks amazing!
:passitleft:

Take care of that back brotha!

My DTF's never got that anise smell so I'm guessing the cold nights had a lot to do with that expression, since they're all from the same seed.

Welcome back Van! It's been a while since I've seen a great selection of beautiful plants, so it's nice you're feeling up to growing and posting them. And even though you have another BCP, I'm kinda digging the structure of the Garlic Sherbert. I guess I have a thing for clones over seed plants :).

Hey Shed, good to see ya brother. It very well could be from the colder nights....who knows. Maybe I will get some on the DTF seedling I started out since it will be grown outdoors this season.

That Garlic Sherbert is a sexy plant for sure.....she has been impressing me. I have an Alien OG going as well from clone that is gorgeous as well that I will post for you at some point here soon.

Welcome back man... and great line-up as usual. A lot of kushes :)

Hey Conrad, how you been man? Hope the garden is doing well and the family is doing well in these crazy times.

A lot of Kushes huh.....I hadn't noticed LOL. I guess there are a few kushes in the bunch huh. I actually asked for input on strains to grow from my top patients. Its hard to pick strains sometimes cause I want to grow them all.....sometimes easier asking someone else what they like lol.

Today's a great day Van! Good to see you back with that awesome line up. I finished 2 stankberries last week and we're starting to smoke it. It's Ms Otters first choice now. No muffin taste but it's early. One pheno went black and green on it's spikes. The other went more purple and green. Both amazing plants otherwise twins! I ended up saving the male and collecting pollen and had a seed run too. Good thing he refused to die! Made some Stankberry x northern lights and stankberry x blue dream cbd seeds also. This sure is fun! Stay well and welcome back!

So glad to hear that they are doing it for the pain. The Stankberry is an incredibly balanced hybrid....perfect mix of body and mind. If you can find the Blueberry muffin pheno you have gold. I am hoping to find another one and when I do....I won't let it go.

You should really give the DTF a go as well. Its amazing for getting stuff done as well a great mood enhancer.

Outstanding. Cheers to that.

What a Wonderful lineup.
I have come to that conclusion as well.
Indica hybrids specifically, Seems to agree with my wife better for pain and anxiety.
I Still love wild Sativa growing. :ganjamon:

Heya KB! Thanks for stopping by, good to see ya brother. Thanks for the compliments on the lineup......we are pretty happy with it right now. I still have to drop some Golden Tiger and some Carnival here at some point. Sativas....love my sativas. For a personal preference, I love smoking sativas. But from a medicinal standpoint....I need the indicas to recover. The sativas get stuff done.....but the indicas make it possible from the rest and recovery standpoint.

Great to have ya back! Garden looks amazing!
:passitleft:

Take care of that back brotha!

P-dawg!! How are you doing man? Thanks and glad to be back! Back is getting better and stronger....its the neck and shoulders that the issue now. Lower back pain has gotten much more manageable with the weight down under 200 lbs now as long as I keep up with the physical therapy exercises. It still bothers me a little when I am moving big logs from trees I cut down or other heavy things....but it continues to improve.

So here are a few pics of some interesting things going on out here in Stankville. We were doing some spring cleanup this year and were cleaning up under the deck where we grew outdoors last year and found some interesting things.

Not sure what plant they came off, but there are likely two possibilities. The first one was a DTF that was pollinated with 9 LB Hammer pollen which resulted in our Balls Deep strain. The second possibility would be a Hindu Kush plant that was likely pollinated by the same 9 LB Hammer. Regardless.....we have been having a bit of a cold spring with snow in some form for almost every day in the last week to 10 days.

View media item 1768535
We decided to transplant them from under the deck during this cold period.....and they are indoors on window ledge on days where its rainy/snowing and cold. We will be transplanting them into our outdoor veggie garden when the threat of snow is gone.

Aside from that, we have been continuing with spring cleanup and work around the outdoor garden. We took down about a dozen trees around the big outdoor garden and we have a few more to take down. Hoping to get them done this week so I can finish putting the framing back up on the garden fencing and then adding the permanent fencing. We knew we were going to be dropping trees so there was no rush to do this last summer.

This was what it looked like before we started

View media item 1768542
And here is what it was looking like after the first round of falling. We got most of it all cleaned up and cut down to manageable sizes to dry for next years fire wood.

View media item 1768541
View media item 1768540
View media item 1768539
View media item 1768538
View media item 1768537
View media item 1768536
And of course Cooper is Cooper.....he's a handful and always in the way but we love him none the less

View media item 1768532
View media item 1768533
View media item 1768534

So here are a few pics of some interesting things going on out here in Stankville. We were doing some spring cleanup this year and were cleaning up under the deck where we grew outdoors last year and found some interesting things.

Not sure what plant they came off, but there are likely two possibilities. The first one was a DTF that was pollinated with 9 LB Hammer pollen which resulted in our Balls Deep strain. The second possibility would be a Hindu Kush plant that was likely pollinated by the same 9 LB Hammer. Regardless.....we have been having a bit of a cold spring with snow in some form for almost every day in the last week to 10 days.

View media item 1768535
We decided to transplant them from under the deck during this cold period.....and they are indoors on window ledge on days where its rainy/snowing and cold. We will be transplanting them into our outdoor veggie garden when the threat of snow is gone.

Aside from that, we have been continuing with spring cleanup and work around the outdoor garden. We took down about a dozen trees around the big outdoor garden and we have a few more to take down. Hoping to get them done this week so I can finish putting the framing back up on the garden fencing and then adding the permanent fencing. We knew we were going to be dropping trees so there was no rush to do this last summer.

This was what it looked like before we started

View media item 1768542
And here is what it was looking like after the first round of falling. We got most of it all cleaned up and cut down to manageable sizes to dry for next years fire wood.

View media item 1768541
View media item 1768540
View media item 1768539
View media item 1768538
View media item 1768537
View media item 1768536
And of course Cooper is Cooper.....he's a handful and always in the way but we love him none the less

View media item 1768532
View media item 1768533
View media item 1768534
Do you have one of those fishing dogs?

Back
Top Bottom