Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Sticky - male looks big and passionate. Looking for some girly girls on his mind. Ohhhhh flowers.

Your boys setup looks good. Reps from 420mag give him the :goodjob: from us.
You should feel proud.

Edit: What Wood said about the pollen.

What's up everybody? I've been lost for a while... and high. Lost & High, what a combo!!!! Man your garden is lookin good Stick Man!!!!!

Wait... you just pop in??

Sticky - male looks big and passionate. Looking for some girly girls on his mind. Ohhhhh flowers.

Your boys setup looks good. Reps from 420mag give him the :goodjob: from us.
You should feel proud.

Edit: What Wood said about the pollen.

Wait... you just pop in??
dont worry about that male hes going to get his chance via my little paint brush he wont no hes actually been there but I cant fix that lol I will be very careful thanks bob!:)

Your photo skills continue to impress Sticky, I like the way you composed the 3rd picture. You use flash? Do you ever adjust the plus/ minus exposure for flash compensation? You get nice details in the highlights!

Your photo skills continue to impress Sticky, I like the way you composed the 3rd picture. You use flash? Do you ever adjust the plus/ minus exposure for flash compensation? You get nice details in the highlights!
thanks for the tip always working on a better pic Ive been using a light pole that holds several cfls I have 3 of them 2 5500 &1 3200 and I also use the flash im always experimenting with it im never going to be a pro and im good with that I just want to take a few nice pics my sister is into photography shes got some big lenses for that camera she sells some photos to!:)

thanks for the tip always working on a better pic Ive been using a light pole that holds several cfls I have 3 of them 2 5500 &1 3200 and I also use the flash im always experimenting with it im never going to be a pro and im good with that I just want to take a few nice pics my sister is into photography shes got some big lenses for that camera she sells some photos to!:)

I was wondering if you currently use that setting b/c you've got some nice details in the highlights. That can be tough to do with flash, but I could tell cause of the bluish light... Yes it's kinda blue.

I do play around every once in a while with white bal and iso also picture quality and then I end up going back to the point and shoot auto settings lol!

All I meant was the flash has a tint of blue to it, made that way to simulate day light. Your pictures aren't blue, and you shouldn't need to adjust the WB if you're using flash.

All I meant was the flash has a tint of blue to it, made that way to simulate day light. Your pictures aren't blue, and you shouldn't need to adjust the WB if you're using flash.
no problem here age thanks for the info I no I could improve on my photo taking im always trying for better experimenting all the time more with lighting and placement than camera adjustments not to keen on that but my mind is always open for suggesetions!:)

Back
Top Bottom