Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I put a nug piece of the green ciskie in my pipe 5:00 am this morning took a good puff went out did my walk came back in took another puff went to the store the whole time ive got this nice happy buzz going get back from the store put the shit away have another puff lol love them puffs so went and cleaned up my garage came in had another puff went out back and cleaned up the backyard came in and got a beer and took a puff :yahoo: just popped my second beer and finished that piece of bud I put in there at 5 this morning this is potent weed and I wouldn't be sitting here toking some of it except the beer does counter it but not that much I need to get up and do something lol after this I will be toking some form of indica!:rofl:

Sounds like a good day to me!
oh ya a good day dankman! :)
Sounds like a really nice old school buzz.
it is I really like it im hooked lol I hope that Malawi delivers something like this one I like being able to toke some and get busy with something next hike I go on is going to be a real nice experience!:cheesygrinsmiley:

some bud pics for you to look at there not as nice as dankmans but there coming around some starting to fill in and get frosty and some just getting started! :)
Malawi is getting started im excited about this one!

this copper chem is getting interesting!:ganjamon:

the atf is stacking!

this is the atf bud I pollinated!

Looking Great. I Love that Sativa buzz. I Love having a buzz but still able to do stuff. I can find stuff that relaxes me so when I find something that doesn't couch lock me I am happy. The Gold Leaf does that even though it is a hybrid. I like the White Widow too so I have found two strains I like. What other strains do you suggest for a buzz like the GL Sticky ? Oh yeah I love the psychedelic strains too. I would Love to try some Purple Haze

Looking Great. I Love that Sativa buzz. I Love having a buzz but still able to do stuff. I can find stuff that relaxes me so when I find something that doesn't couch lock me I am happy. The Gold Leaf does that even though it is a hybrid. I like the White Widow too so I have found two strains I like. What other strains do you suggest for a buzz like the GL Sticky ? Oh yeah I love the psychedelic strains too. I would Love to try some Purple Haze
hey pc im rather new to this energetic up type high its pretty much been indicas and hybrids I do no the African sativas are mostly the energetic high the gold leaf is the one that got me interested in that up high im toking a strain called ciskie at the moment its a high energy sativa don't no where you can buy seeds but if your looking for some good sativas you should check out ace seeds good luck in your hunt pc your just getting started your going to discover a lot of new things! :)

I have not. I kept a super lemon haze around for a while. It had skinny leaf's and a nice heady buzz. It took 11 weeks in flower but was worth it :)
slh can be some tasty smoke for sure :)one of the drawbacks about not being home all the time is not being able to take cuts and keep mothers and stuff like that I would love to grow a clone of the Malawi but cant have it all I do enjoy the road trip a lot when the day comes I cant do that anymore ill have a running grow going!

slh can be some tasty smoke for sure :)one of the drawbacks about not being home all the time is not being able to take cuts and keep mothers and stuff like that I would love to grow a clone of the Malawi but cant have it all I do enjoy the road trip a lot when the day comes I cant do that anymore ill have a running grow going!
Vacation is top priority :) Hopefully someday I will be able to do that too. I've got around 10 year's to go before retirement. I don't want to wish my life away, but I can't wait for that type of lifestyle. I'll have 65 hours in this week. I'm at work now. Lol

Back
Top Bottom