Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I’m trying to think of someone here who’s run it.
I have one going right now that I got from Dopeseeds for the the POTY prize. It started flowering on its own though......but granted, I changed lighting schedule to 16/8 from 18/6 so that may have triggered it.

What light(s) are you using in there Sticky? They give great coverage b/c I don't see not a lick of shade in there. I bet your crop loves them lights!

What light(s) are you using in there Sticky? They give great coverage b/c I don't see not a lick of shade in there. I bet your crop loves them lights!
lo hey sky ive got a mix and match of lights ok so theres two roleadro 400 watt cobs they pull 200 watts from the wall and a mars ts1000 I think it pulls about 200 from the wall and a viperspectra 600 it pulls about 250 from the wall I do have good coverage pulling over 800 watts from the wall but theres better lol isn't that always the case but these work for now those roleadro cobs are on there fourth or fifth grow I had three one crapped out that's why I got the ts 1000 the plants seem to like it that thing is bright I might get three more of the ts 1000 that would light that 5x5 up real nice!

Drive-by. Girls look happy and healthy.

Mine is in need of alittle help right now. But it's all good. Cold weather in my office.. Snow maybe in the next few days??????

I should know better than jump into a convo,, I generally put my foot in mouth,,,

I keep looking at this 5X5 tent and thinking a cool tube and a direct intake from outside,, wintertime now, and a 1500 HID in a cool tube. Bout the only time of year that wood be possible.

Sounds like you got plenty in there. Least to my understanding? But then I'm LED illiterate. I know 1000 hid wood be right on for that,, squeak in summer with a 600-750? The nice thing about dimmable........

One of these days I'm going to really try leds. and I have a good combo stashed for when I do..

Keepem Green

Drive-by. Girls look happy and healthy.

Mine is in need of alittle help right now. But it's all good. Cold weather in my office.. Snow maybe in the next few days??????

I should know better than jump into a convo,, I generally put my foot in mouth,,,

I keep looking at this 5X5 tent and thinking a cool tube and a direct intake from outside,, wintertime now, and a 1500 HID in a cool tube. Bout the only time of year that wood be possible.

Sounds like you got plenty in there. Least to my understanding? But then I'm LED illiterate. I know 1000 hid wood be right on for that,, squeak in summer with a 600-750? The nice thing about dimmable........

One of these days I'm going to really try leds. and I have a good combo stashed for when I do..

Keepem Green
lol woody I no just what that tastes like my foot is in my mouth regularly :laughtwo: when I get other lights heat will be a factor I did hook up a 6in air duct and fan to my window to pull in cool air while lights are on it works good when its cool out you should dig them lights out and give them a try you might just like them bud!

Howdy Sticky & Friends :ganjamon:! Nice tent and even nicer plants!

Nice I gotta run some ACE Sat’s soon! They sure are pretty!

What size pots are you using ?

Nice combo of lights! I find a mux always works well and produces a nice variety of terpenes. Mixing spectrums can lead to some super frosty Freaks!

I’d really like to get some COBs in my garden. A mix of QBs and Cree Cobs would be sweet! Better start saving up I suppose.

Well time to check on the ladies before MNF! Cheers all :passitleft:

I did throw one in half my room last summer.. Helped alot with the heat thing.. But I still rotated my plants so I'm still up in the air.. I have that Mars 1600 that pulls 600 watts that will about fill my 5X5 tent.. Might be better in a 4X4 tho. But I also got a Mars ll 120 epistar's that draws 230 watts also to fill it in if I ever go that route. Plus one of the single plant type LEDs. From an old sponsor.

Nice I gotta run some ACE Sat’s soon! They sure are pretty!
im real happy with that Malawi she has turned out real pretty you should try one they like weak soil and not much nutes if any makes them easy to grow in that respect ill talk about the training part later when we see what she does the plants are in 7 gal. air pots :) my lights do there job but I would like to convert to qbs there a lot cooler but that takes money lol thanks for stopping by you take good care of those mauis there pretty!

I did throw one in half my room last summer.. Helped alot with the heat thing.. But I still rotated my plants so I'm still up in the air.. I have that Mars 1600 that pulls 600 watts that will about fill my 5X5 tent.. Might be better in a 4X4 tho. But I also got a Mars ll 120 epistar's that draws 230 watts also to fill it in if I ever go that route. Plus one of the single plant type LEDs. From an old sponsor.
what I do is move them around so they get time under the different lights I don't no if it matters I think it does so I do it lol!

Back
Top Bottom