Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Heres a shot of my pollinated ladies. The sativas didnt like my soil or feeding. I noticed the CBDream isnt really stunted or hurting. I am chalking that up to it being a hybrid. Also I pollinated the lower branches. I pollinated main colas on the sativas and they are sensitive.

Seeds look good through a loupe.

Scorched earth lol.

Heres a shot of my pollinated ladies. The sativas didnt like my soil or feeding. I noticed the CBDream isnt really stunted or hurting. I am chalking that up to it being a hybrid. Also I pollinated the lower branches. I pollinated main colas on the sativas and they are sensitive.

Seeds look good through a loupe.

Scorched earth lol.
theres some plumpys there ua thanks for posting you no if you end up having to many of those I wouldn't mind working something out!

Your pictures are so bright and crisp :goodjob: I'm thinking you might have missed your calling. Shoulda been a photographer
thanks bud I do enjoy taking pics of a lot of things mostly these girls and some beautiful scenery my sister is really into it with the big honking lenses and stuff like that I tried one of her cameras a while back and there very nice when your taking a pic of something moving and you click it and it focuses it doesn't matter the thing keeps moving because the camera is locked in its pretty cool way out of my price range lol but im going to borrow her macro lens it will go rite on my camera and then I can take some cool close ups that will be fun! :)

ok I went and took new pics of the pollinated buds trying to get some pics where we can see if there are seeds in there some of them look pollinated you be the judge ill no for sure in a few weeks if they show something between now and the end ill post pics of them for now this is it! :)

had to throw this one in lol!
black dog!

Durban!

stay high!!

Back
Top Bottom