Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

All ladies look fantastic and successful pollination is great news too :thumb:

All ladies look fantastic and successful pollination is great news too :thumb:
thanks con im excited about it :high-five: too bad it takes so long to grow these im ready to try some of those as soon as there ready lol ill have to wait till next fall for any of these so many I want to grow well I think ill have a couple puffs of the green get busy thanks bud!:thanks:

I took this Durban bud from the reefer to check the status of drying if you don't have one of these littl tools its a very handy item after a week or so in the fridge you need to check them you jar some up with this in there.
with the buds wait an hour and youll no exactly where your at these buds were still at 65% so back in they go for a couple more days then ill check them again they'll likely be ready I like to jar them up at 62% seems to work well for me heres a couple bud pics! :)

I took this Durban bud from the reefer to check the status of drying if you don't have one of these littl tools its a very handy item after a week or so in the fridge you need to check them you jar some up with this in there.
with the buds wait an hour and youll no exactly where your at these buds were still at 65% so back in they go for a couple more days then ill check them again they'll likely be ready I like to jar them up at 62% seems to work well for me heres a couple bud pics! :)

Yummy looking buds nice and frosty

Frosty buds Sticky :goodjob:
Yummy looking buds nice and frosty
Can’t wait for the report after a couple weeks of cure.
thanks you guys the buds are nice there not rock hard but they are full not fluffy ok so I picked an early bud off last week It was dry enough to toke the flavor was a pungent hashy taste very flavorful for an early bairley dry bud I love organic it knocked me out put me to sleep lol I don't no if some cure will change that penny lol I will say I really liked the flavor and I can always use some sleep meds but I was looking for daytime energetic high keep looking! :)

thanks you guys the buds are nice there not rock hard but they are full not fluffy ok so I picked an early bud off last week It was dry enough to toke the flavor was a pungent hashy taste very flavorful for an early bairley dry bud I love organic it knocked me out put me to sleep lol I don't no if some cure will change that penny lol I will say I really liked the flavor and I can always use some sleep meds but I was looking for daytime energetic high keep looking! :)
I thought Durban was a sativia strain but that ant all there is to it I know Gold Leaf is Indica leaning and it has a Great head high. Wow I would have thought Durban would be a good uplifting buzz. Maybe it will change some with a good cure. I got a sativa from the Dispensaries called The Potation and it made me want to sleep. I was thinking it was the CBD in it but maybe not

Have you emailed the breeder yet and asked why they’re selling indica as a sativa?
no I haven't still thinking about I still need a little more time with it I just toked a little popcorn bud and its very euphoric so far in the head I want to get that straight before I go bitching about it I mean theres enough reason just because its not landrace but I just need to no a little more about it so I no im rite!:)
I thought Durban was a sativia strain but that ant all there is to it I know Gold Leaf is Indica leaning and it has a Great head high. Wow I would have thought Durban would be a good uplifting buzz. Maybe it will change some with a good cure. I got a sativa from the Dispensaries called The Potation and it made me want to sleep. I was thinking it was the CBD in it but maybe not
it is pure sativa if you get the real thing this isn't the real thing its crossed with something to make it bushy and flower sooner just because a seed site says there seeds are real doesnt mean they are youll see what i mean in time :) i dont no but i was under the impression that the actual cbd doesnt have an effect on your high but im not sure about that!:)

I Hope you enjoy that BD. One of my favorites. Dude the malawi I grew years ago was one of the most dense buds I have grown. Weird for a sativa.......

And you were talking about yield... 200 an oz is OK.... Your electricity must be a little more than mine. Training does a lot for increasing yield. 7-10 says more veg time does a lot too. Man 10 days in veg can give you an extea OZ maybe...

Nice harvest Sticky!

Cheers Friends,

I Hope you enjoy that BD. One of my favorites. Dude the malawi I grew years ago was one of the most dense buds I have grown. Weird for a sativa.......

And you were talking about yield... 200 an oz is OK.... Your electricity must be a little more than mine. Training does a lot for increasing yield. 7-10 says more veg time does a lot too. Man 10 days in veg can give you an extea OZ maybe...

Nice harvest Sticky!

Cheers Friends,
hey lazy hows it going bud ya I guess 70+ days in vege isn't enough next grow will be longer im going to try some bd popcorn tonight im real anxious to try that Malawi guuna have ti wait hows that house coming?

I just finished taking care of the girls tonight im going to look at the atf shes on her 3rd day of no water she is really getting stinky shes been smelling fruity its still fruity but some earthy smells to she is putting on the frost rite at the end cant wait to try it!
now the frosty buds!:)

I cut a leaf off my bad lol!

Back
Top Bottom