Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I think so to penny this Malawi is ready ill starve it of water for 4or5 days then its chop time its been a good run I learned some about sativas just the tip of the iceberg but moving forward the biggest thing ive learned is feeding you need to keep it very light especially nitrogen! :)

stay high:ganjamon:

Nice Sticky I hope when I grow Malawi it turns out like yours. Looking forward to a early smoke repot on those testers when you fire them up Enjoy the ride

Nice Sticky I hope when I grow Malawi it turns out like yours. Looking forward to a early smoke repot on those testers when you fire them up Enjoy the ride
im going to enjoy the ride pc thanks bud smoke report follows! :)
And you got really lucky with stretch which is good.
your probably rite but I was kind of counting on it that's why I timed it so the indicas would be out of the way but that's how the grow goes lol im real happy with those plants your rite about thing im lucky to have those girls!:)

You have a couple of distinct strains there, Sticky. Malawi is its own high - electric, zingy, trippy - and Y Griega is an old-school locomotive rush - both quite energetic. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Eager to hear your reaction.

You have a couple of distinct strains there, Sticky. Malawi is its own high - electric, zingy, trippy - and Y Griega is an old-school locomotive rush - both quite energetic. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Eager to hear your reaction.
thanks gray I don't think I really no what I have I think ive hit the jackpot with these I will be testing it but Im really anxious to try it after a mo. in the jar it sounds like yg is going to be insta high I love that effect to bad I have to wait for it to dry lol thanks man! :)

I wanted to talk a little about the atf im toking some rite now its been in the jar for a week the buds are 62% so there smokable but as I said a week is not much time for a proper report so this isn't that the taste isn't anything to write home about it isn't bad its a little harsh lemony the harsh will likely be gone with more cure the high is pretty nice actually its slightly uplifting a very slight jittery and trippy the verdict isn't in yet if im going to like it but im pretty sure I will ill come back in a mo. or so and talk more!
I have a pic with flash
without flash :)
:blunt:

I wanted to talk a little about the atf im toking some rite now its been in the jar for a week the buds are 62% so there smokable but as I said a week is not much time for a proper report so this isn't that the taste isn't anything to write home about it isn't bad its a little harsh lemony the harsh will likely be gone with more cure the high is pretty nice actually its slightly uplifting a very slight jittery and trippy the verdict isn't in yet if im going to like it but im pretty sure I will ill come back in a mo. or so and talk more!
I have a pic with flash
without flash :)
:blunt:
I was wondering how ATF was for a buzz, From your description I think that will be on my short list for need to get strains. Hell I was a crack head back in the day so I Love a good speed buzz. I wouldn't admit to that anywhere else though Lol

I was wondering how ATF was for a buzz, From your description I think that will be on my short list for need to get strains. Hell I was a crack head back in the day so I Love a good speed buzz. I wouldn't admit to that anywhere else though Lol
I here ya theres a lot of things we talk about here that we don't in everyday life it sure is cool to have this place hope it stays that way google is getting lots of info out of it :) im just now experimenting with sativas the gold leaf put me in this direction I really like the up weed during the day but in the evening I want my indica to sink into the chair lol

I think you would like it pc it doesn't have as much power as gold leaf but its a good daytime buzz that lets you get busy if you need to kind of trippy :)

Wow those are looking fantastic sticky! Been away from the plants for a few days. I hope when I get back they look like yours lol.

Those ATF nugs look great. Yeah a month in the jar is a tough wait. I for one have difficulty refraining from sticking my fingers in the jar.

Man that Y/G is drop dead gorgeous!
thanks penny she is a pretty one im still liking the Malawi more love those fat buds will see after harvest what the toke is like who will be the most popular lol you have a good day at work today bud!:)

Wow those are looking fantastic sticky! Been away from the plants for a few days. I hope when I get back they look like yours lol.

Those ATF nugs look great. Yeah a month in the jar is a tough wait. I for one have difficulty refraining from sticking my fingers in the jar.
thanks urb lol don't get me wrong I keep a few out to dry quicker for testing hope your plants are looking good you could post a pic here we want to see them. :)

thanks penny she is a pretty one im still liking the Malawi more love those fat buds will see after harvest what the toke is like who will be the most popular lol you have a good day at work today bud!:)

thanks urb lol don't get me wrong I keep a few out to dry quicker for testing hope your plants are looking good you could post a pic here we want to see them. :)
Currently soaking up sun in Mexico while my plants are hopefully fattening up. Maybe I am fattening up while the plants soak up light. I dunno. I will share a pic when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom