Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

pre chop pics.
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG

Congrats Sticky you made it to the finish line with the WQ.

Wow thats amazing too!

Outdoors is firing up but I saw my first leaf hopper today jumping around.
thanks mr. brown its been interesting its cool to have buds in august hey bud now is time to stay on top of your spraying dont let up there coming

Totally budelicious! Do you wash all your buds? My greenhouse buds taste way better than my closet ones so I'm thinking about dunking them.
Haven't been around much but super glad I stopped by.

Totally budelicious! Do you wash all your buds? My greenhouse buds taste way better than my closet ones so I'm thinking about dunking them.
Bud washing is GREAT especially if you also do the Low and Slow thing in the fridge. So Smooth and tasty

thanks fred im real happy and yes i wash all my buds and do the low and slow its the only way for me!

I only have a little mini fridge and there is No shelves but I still fill it after harvest but it doesn't hold much so I can only Low and Slow with maybe 1 or 2 plants depending on how they yield. I may try to find a full size fridge so I can do more then maybe one or two plants but man it does make a difference , I wish I could do a whole crop that way

Back
Top Bottom