Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

thats a cool story there ae some rewards :) when i got divorced back in 90 i went to the local pub quite a bit and my electric meter reader guy and his wife were in there having dinner and we got to talking and he said that neither him or his wife had ever fixed anything in there kitchen at home he said they had never turned the stove on and that they ate every meal out how bout that shit i had a hard time believing it lol.

I met a lot of people that only ate what came out of the frozen isle. That was just crazy to me. My mom, grandma and one of my great grandmas had me help with cooking before I was old enough to go to school.

Sticky That’s how my mother-in-law operates... but in other countries it’s not as ridiculous as here. You can get an entire 3 course meal for like 4 dollars... with fresh produce acquired that day.

my family never was any good at cooking.. I think that’s what drew me to the kitchen. I wanted to know what real good food was.

But then again... I was the only one of my mothers children that asked for a piece of baked/friend chicken as their snack from the grocery store. Most of my siblings always wanted chips, soda, or candy... not me. Even at a young age

you guys are so right hey check out these paki leaves!
DSC_0039.JPG

Back
Top Bottom