Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

good morning got a couple pics to look at one of my flower tent it didnt end up full like i planned it but there happier that wat and i have room to move around a couple bh pics one flash one not! :) i put the bh up on a riser shes 20 in below the lights now that should make her happy
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0043 (1).JPG
DSC_0046 (1).JPG

Merry Christmas sticky! I know 21 is gonna put 20 away and good riddance to a messed up year. Only thing good was the weed I grew haha.
Smile and stay stoneder

Merry Christmas Sticky!
Merry Christmas sticky! I know 21 is gonna put 20 away and good riddance to a messed up year. Only thing good was the weed I grew haha.
Smile and stay stoneder
thank you guys its appreciated were having a nice mellow day today mrs. stick is in the kitchen getting manacotti ready for dinner yummy hope you guys have a merry christmas to :)

Love a nice manicotti! Excellent choice! I was actually thinking of making some potato gnocchi myself, I ended up not doing that though. This year we decided on Peruvian Christmas.. so we made a roast turkey and gravy, arroz arabe, ensalada rusa, puree de manzana, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls and cranberry sauce.

some of those dishes might sound kind of weird.. like the arroz arabe, it’s a rice dish with pecans, raisins, and toasted pasta, and you cook it with Coca-Cola. Surprisingly delicious..

Before, after, And in between! It’s a celebration!
:lot-o-toke::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom