Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Gmornin Sticky, Penny, That Pakistan is stunning!! The blonde hash we make from our Afghani is spicy tasting and it also expands a bit in the lungs. But if I could get it.....hard, red Lebanese please.
Smile and stay stoneder

A friend in the army brought some from Germany in the back of a stereo back in the 70s. Couple slabs of red and a couple of black. Mmmmm!

But most of all, I would love to get/grow some real Punta Roja Columbian. The golds were ok but the small, dark red, hard nugs of eye-closing, expando weed disappeared from the scene around the time the golds got popular.
This is all east coast availability, mid-70s.

I cant wait to try it. But it will be June before its ready to try. Dam That's a long time. From what I hear they are well worth the wait

Gmornin Sticky, Penny, That Pakistan is stunning!! The blonde hash we make from our Afghani is spicy tasting and it also expands a bit in the lungs. But if I could get it.....hard, red Lebanese please.
Smile and stay stoneder
thanks bud that hash your making sounds good im going to get into that i had the red one time and ill never forget it:drool:

a couple pics from tonight!
DSC_0037 (1).JPG
DSC_0039 (1).JPG
DSC_0042 (1).JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0043 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom