Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

heres some veg tent activity im running out of room in there its a good thing two of those clones are going to my sons house!:)
then these dosi d they are out growing the copper chems I didn't get any cc pics today just the dd but there doing well so far!:D
heres an indica leaner look at those jagged leaves!
this is the largest dosi probably going to be a male im seriously thinking about growing one of the #5 clones out and pollinate some with one of the chems if I get a nice one!:)

Hmmm my Dosi-D looks nothing like that. She has a very delicate, sativa-like structure... btw I think I'm partial to UD #5 so far, but it's still too fresh :smokin:

Hmmm my Dosi-D looks nothing like that. She has a very delicate, sativa-like structure... btw I think I'm partial to UD #5 so far, but it's still too fresh :smokin:
yours looked good though just different mine are a little different to-- the copper chems are a lot more stable the breeder told me that he has since updated his seed stock he picked out a super greasy chem leaning plant and is using that to make his seeds so they'll be more stable mm I cant make up my mind either the #1 is so sweet tasting but I think the #5 has more power I still have a couple weeks before I decide which one to keep for spring btw how are you doing with the mites?

Back
Top Bottom