Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Man that is a pretty plant I love the Malawi and seeing yours made me buy some Malawi x Panama. but that Y/G is such a pretty one
lol hey pc most of the seeds I have in my bank I bought because of a plant somebody grew cause I had to have it I have more seeds than I can grow lol :laughtwo:
I love those orange pistils!

I like those to she is really putting on the smell rite now im still trying to figure out what that smell is I will say its sharp almost skunky the Malawi smells of sour lemon its getting more sour by the day!

im sitting here toking a little of the Durban I cant wait until im saying that and its true but this is now im trying to figure this one out its not the high ive heard so much about but it does have some of that effect to it so I guess its true theres some Durban in there its one those eye things where your eyes get watery and sticky it seems like its going to stay in the head its a trippy high kind of like the atf but stronger that's about all I can say about it for now after its in the jar a while ill do a real report!

lol hey pc most of the seeds I have in my bank I bought because of a plant somebody grew cause I had to have it I have more seeds than I can grow lol :laughtwo:

I like those to she is really putting on the smell rite now im still trying to figure out what that smell is I will say its sharp almost skunky the Malawi smells of sour lemon its getting more sour by the day!
And Thanks for spreading the seed Love around I plan to grow one of those Maui Tie autos this spring I may pop a couple of those regular seeds this spring I just want to make sure I can tell the difference between a male and a female I don't want a dude that will spread his love juice all around Lol but Thanks again for the seed love I do appreciate it

kst you have some other problems there to so theres one plant that looks great what are you doing different with them the others look like ph problems or your soil is to hot or bugs have you looked them over with a magnifying glass or loupe its just strange to have one plant thriving and the others aren't good luck buddy! :)
I’ve looked at them the one felt massively dried out it making improvements but not sure if I’m just going to rip it out

kst you have some other problems there to so theres one plant that looks great what are you doing different with them the others look like ph problems or your soil is to hot or bugs have you looked them over with a magnifying glass or loupe its just strange to have one plant thriving and the others aren't good luck buddy! :)
I’ve looked at them , and everything it doesn’t make any sense but other then they were under water and dried out bad the one died and the other one making improvements but haven’t decided if it worth the head ache

I’ve looked at them , and everything it doesn’t make any sense but other then they were under water and dried out bad the one died and the other one making improvements but haven’t decided if it worth the head ache
ok you have one plant that looks great what are you doing different is that good one in different soil im just trying to figure out whats wrong can you get some closer pics they need to be clear not blurry well see if we cant figure this out

ok you have one plant that looks great what are you doing different is that good one in different soil im just trying to figure out whats wrong can you get some closer pics they need to be clear not blurry well see if we cant figure this out
And this is why I Love this site so much, People willing to help

ok its a photo dump of Malawi this will be the last pics of this girl shes getting chopped this weekend or sooner its been a good run im pretty happy with how this grow played out well im not done yet still got the y/g shes not to far behind the Malawi shes got another couple weeks I think anyway heres the pics!:)
these are the best pics of 40 I took tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom