Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I could look at these UD all night, I’m glad @conradino23 made them available to us.
me too there pretty they glo :) I had to water the wq again tonight its drinking lots of water im having to water it almost everyday its drooping in that pic ive got some plastic containers the 5 gal will fit into so when I water the excess canlay in the bottom and it will suck it up.

Trainwreck is an oldie but goody
I miss the days it was common to get a bag of some dank TW. Haven’t seen any real stuff in quite some time. Would love to get a hold of some reg TW seed and find a male.

I just came from seedsman and humbolbt seeds has regulars of trainwreck fyi.
Hey Sticky this is Ilikegoodbud. I have grown a few grows over the past couple years, hydro in a tent. Have produced some top shelf shit. Looking for an opinion here. I use autobuds and have always run 12 12 from third week on. Was talking to my buddy tonight and he has same basic operation as I do. He says he is running twenty-four hour light and doing well at five weeks. Whats your thoughts on this 24/7 action. Stay high and well friend.

Are you going to collect his love dust :laughtwo:
oh yes also im going to hit a few of the popcorn on that female ud as soon as he drops a load hes going into the pantry tonight I don't trust him in there with all those girls but I going to want to hit all 3 outdoor girls with some of his dust if it all works out that's my plan.i love making seeds (sitting here on this sack o seeds) :laughtwo:

I moved the ud male to its new spot away from the girls when hes ready im going to hit a few popcorn on the ud and also I will collect some for later. :blunt:

im seriously thinking im going to put one of these in there with him what would that be then the uc are a copper chem male x ud female#5 so if I pollinate the uc with the ud what does that become holy crap.

That would be a backcross UC bx1
ok thanks whats your opinion of those uc if I topped them they would look almost identical to the last cc I grew that were toking now I fi put one of those in with the male that would be a nice stash of those uc bx1 I like the ud and copper chem there should be some fire in those!

Back
Top Bottom