Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

Good day to ya Snidrajsed! Looking good! Can you explain the ponytail and how it slows the stretch of that top?
My guess is you are starving it of light until everything catches up. First time I've seen this done.
Learning new things, lovin it :peace:
Basically you're preventing light from reach the nodes. I'm not sure how it works metaphysically but it works. Let me find Atrain's example. Here's his post. I figure if it works on a young plant why not on a big one. Lol if it doesn't do anything, I just kept myself busy for a few more minutes... Hope that link helps. That's where I originally learned it from.

Lookin great in here too brother Snid! Keep on keepin on my friend! :high-five:
Oh I'm keeping on alright...:nomo: im keeping online to get to all my subscriptions. Almost done for today:high-five:

KiG Guys:green_heart:Cheers

April 4th, Yep it's another Monday... Work work work and then play play play. I got my new heavy duty rope hangers today. I need to get my platform for the autos out of there so I can fit more pots. :yahoo:

To my own surprise, I will now surprise you with my wonderful surprise. As you may know Rifleman offered his MoM prizes up to the other nominees, these amazing members deserve the whole lot, but they graciously passed on them. This leads us to me... Rifleman has been so kind as to offer me the SnS nutrients package from the prize list. OMG I'm so honoured and blessed. Thank you Rifleman :happy-birthday: it's my birthday coming up in week or so, I can't believe that I am accepting such a great gift.
:thanks::yahoo::thanks:
With this great bundle of karma that's been bestowed upon me, I will be donating most of it myself to someone special.

Check your PM's Smokiebear :green_heart:

Now let's get to the ladies...

Ellabella veg. Day 69 : 14.8 lbs @ Ph 5.5
apr4ella14_8ph5_5.jpg

She's just beasting right now, her growth is amazing. Those roots must be digging in that fresh soiless mix. I'm glad I made the decision to up pot her.

Winnie veg. Day 69 : 8.4 lbs @ Ph 5.6
apr4win8_4ph5_6.jpg

I couldn't take it anymore... Lol must do training. I restaked all her shoots, most of them are at the edge of the pot or beyond. A little before and after for you
apr4win.jpg

Leialoha day 61 : 9.0 lbs @ Ph 6.3
apr4leia9_0ph6_3.jpg

Flowering is boring... Jk... But really nothing going on with her today. Just some leaf tucking.

All in all, it's been a pretty good Monday. Thanks everyone and :thanks:THANK YOU RIFLEMAN :thanks:

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Sooo cant wait till my girl gets to this point...they look GREAT Sid!! :hippy::high-five:

:Namaste:

P.s. Did you take any clones? If so how long did you wait till you started taking cuttings??

Hey snid isn't leialoha a northern lights auto... Here is Jezebel day 57
Excellent looking plant there Lupey, very bushy and symmetric. Flowering is coming along nicely :goodjob:
Sooo cant wait till my girl gets to this point...they look GREAT Snid!! :hippy::high-five::Namaste:
P.s. Did you take any clones? If so how long did you wait till you started taking cuttings??
I've take two clone attempts one this week one last week. I'm not very good at it. So I wait until there's enough nodes to have a good starting stem. Thank you wombat :thanks:
Congrats on the SnS nutes from Rifleman, Snid. What a score and what an awesome guy for giving those prizes away like that. That show's a lot of character. Great members always giving back to the community is why we are here brother.
Isn't it amazing! I can't thank him enough. Well I sure tried at least. Lol.. I'm still kinda shocked about it. :thanks:

April 5th, these ladies aren't needing much attention these days. I almost have to undo my work in order to have some work to do. Lol. My yoyo hanger pulleys are installed and everything is on the floor of Tents now. Creating more space for more pots.:yahoo: Yippee!

Ellabella veg. day 70 : 14.0 lbs @ Ph 5.9
apr5ella14_0_5_9.jpg
I undid her stakes and re aligned everything. Also I did her hair, ponytail again today.
20160405_145658.jpg

Winnie veg. Day 70 : 7.6 lbs @ Ph 6.1
apr5win7_6_6_1.jpg

She is just on cruise control now, gonna flip her and Ellabella by this weekend.

Leialoha day 62 : 7.6 lbs @ Ph 6.4
apr5leia7_6_6_4.jpg

Oh boy... Is she gonna be sweet or what, let the upward stretch begin. She's got the prime spot under the lights, top dog in the tent right now.

Thats it y'all, see you again tomorrow...

Wow Snid, amazing details. Subbed and will definitely be referring to those training pics when my Kush is old enough.

luscious... need I say more. Very excited to see how those turn out.
The excitement is mutual, they're looking excellent. No signs of problems yet. Knock on wood :wood:
Come on buddy it's almost time for 12.12, unless you're trying to grow a pound?
V:bongrip:
What if I want a pound? Lol. Don't worry comrade, I've been thinking about it for a week now. My Maria is out of there now so guess what. :high-five: It's time!
Wow Snid, amazing details. Subbed and will definitely be referring to those training pics when my Kush is old enough.
Thanks for the support StickyGig, glad those pics are helpful for you. :thanks:
Looking forward to see your plants budding :)
You and me both EsNero!! :goof:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

April 6th, important note... I switched the light schedule in the auto tent to 19/5, hoping no issues arise. Reason is I flipped my photo tent to 12/12 today. I had to move a couple smaller photos into the auto tent temporarily. (1-2 weeks)... But those two ladies are irrelevant here, check my new perpetual journal for details on them. Let's get onto the ladies.

Ellabella Veg. 70 days + 1 : 13.2 lbs @ Ph 5.9
apr6ella13_2_5_9.jpg

Repined her stakes and pulled down the pinnacle growth... Is it possible to have two levels of canopies? Let's try it and find out...flowering time, let's get this beauty started. :cheer:

Winnie Veg. 70 days +1 : 7.0 lbs @ Ph 6.2
apr6win7_0_6_2.jpg

Winnie is entering flower a little wonky like, she's gonna need some guidance during her stretch since she's kinda lopsided. My mutant made it! Let's see some buds baby...:yummy:

Leialoha day 63 : 6.6 lbs @ Ph 6.1
apr6leia6_6_6_1.jpg

Her inner sector is starting to establish itself, all the tips are rising up just about evenly with the 4 mains. This is looking good. :high-five:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Here we go! I have my seat belt on and an ready for this ride!
Yep I hope it's 0 to 60 in less than a week. They had preflowers I think and offsetting nodes. They're primed and ready to go. Pull them straps tight one more time... Boogity Boogity Boogity, let's go racin' boys! :surf:
Amazing job you are doing with these ladies Snid! Man I cant wait to see what they grow into! :high-five:
Me neither I'm hoping to fill that Tents entire footprint squeeze them buds in like sardines... Lol... I'm sure that's not ideal but let's see how it goes. I'm most worried about height that's why I've made myself two big bushes. :Namaste:
Hoo hah!! Ya buddy! :ciao:

April 7th, These updates are going to be alot less descriptive since I'm not doing anything with these three at the moment. Winnie got fed, that's about all the activity for today. Full dose of bloom nutes with a little less nitrogen.

Ellabella day 70+2 : 12.8 lbs @ Ph 5 7
ella12_8_5_7.jpg

I can only wonder how many growth tips will be popping through the canopy in few weeks. This is going to be epic for me.

Winnie day 70+2 : 6.6 lbs (dry) @ Ph 5.5
win6_6_5_5.jpg

I need do defoliated her some but I'm weary since I just flipped her. Should I wait till the coveted day 21 of flower before doing so?

Leialoha day 64 : 6.0 lbs @ Ph 5.9
leia6_0_5_9.jpg

Uhmmm... Wizzle Wazzle :rofl: yup! I'm counting 24+tops

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom