Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

April 12th, I switched the lights again. The new Twilight-group led panel is now in the photo tent with Ellabella and Winnie. Set for 12 hour instead of 19, I'll save on electricity too. This is because it doesn't have enough blue spectrum light for optimal vegetative growth. So the mars 400 is at 2ft above canopy while the reflectors are at 18" one directly over Leialoha. (she's got her own light)
Let's get onto the days record.

New light in the photo tent
photos81_65t58_38h.jpg

Ellabella day 70 +7 : 10.4 lbs(dry) @ Ph 5.5
ella10_4dry_5_5.jpg

She has reached the bottom of the big pot with her roots...incredible! Gave tugs on the little growth through the canopy again and she got a feeding

Ellabella nute mix = Ph 6.1 @ 71°f w/ 1.6 EC or 1100ppm
>G/M/B@8ml,voodoo/b52/bigbud/x factor@4ml,calmag@1.5tsp, silicate@ 1tsp, molasses@1 tsp, all in 3 litres of water.

Winnie day 70 +7 : 6.8 lbs(dry) @ Ph 5.9
win6_8dry_5_9.jpg

She is really coming along nicely, I already forget that she was a complete mutant. Plucked a few inner leaves and cleaned up her leaf littered topsoil. She also got fed today...
Winnie nute mix = Ph 6.1 @ 70°f w/ 1.7 EC or 1160ppm
>G/M/B@6ml,voodoo/b52/bigbud@4ml,x factor@3ml, calmag @1tsp, silicate/molasses@1/2tsp, all in 2 litres of water

Leialoha day 69 : 5.2 lbs(dry) @ Ph 6.1
leia5_2dry_6_1.jpg

Leia is starting to wilt due to dehydration, I let her get too dry. Immediate feeding required... She got some plucking too, a handful of inner leaves.
Leialoha nute mix = Ph 6.0 @ 70°f w/ 1.9 EC or 1330ppm
>G/M/B@6ml, b52/bigbud@3ml, budcandy/xfactor@3ml, sensizyme/overdrive@3ml, calmag@1tsp, molasses@1/2tsp, all in 2 litres of water.

One week down of 12/12 with the twins. Some pistils are popping but not in flower mode yet. Leialoha is about 4 weeks out I'm guessing, unless the AN overdrive had something to say about it:)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

April 8th, I totally forgot to update this thread, I was busy harvesting my Maria. She came in at 229.5 g wet. She is drying as the moment in 62% humidity. Here's a couple harvest pics for y'all... :high-five:
20160406_1558331.jpg

Fist pump Comrade, good for you! I'm receiving cannabis donations for the Syrian refugee crisis let me give you my address so you can ship it out right away. :laughtwo::rofl:

So how about your "flux" monsters, almost time to flower right?

I know they have names but I'm a little discombobulated right now. I just got done traveling through the thermosphere after smoking that Explodey :cheesygrinsmiley:

V:bongrip:

Man, those colas are going to bulk up in a big way. Solid work, man! Nice harvest on your other girl too, those were some HUGE buds!
Thanks so much CMJ, they are delicious already. Sampled it today.
Fist pump Comrade, good for you! I'm receiving cannabis donations for the Syrian refugee crisis let me give you my address so you can ship it out right away. :laughtwo::rofl:
So how about your "flux" monsters, almost time to flower right?
I know they have names but I'm a little discombobulated right now. I just got done traveling through the thermosphere after smoking that Explodey :cheesygrinsmiley:
V:bongrip:
Thanks Vlad, unfortunately there will be donated goods this time. I'm currently waiting for new stocks to be replenished for my homeland.
My flux monsters Stella' Ellabella and Wonky Winnie have been under 12/12 for 9 days now. :thanks:

Well,if you're going 75% drying then yes...will be like 57-58g,I wish a yield like this with one of mine!!:rofl:

43.8g total dried... Check my journal for the report My first journal 3 northern lights autos :high-five:

KiG :green_heart: cheers

April 14th, I forgot another days updates... Sorry everyone. These days are flying by and the girls are very low maintenance.

Ellabella day 70 +9: 17.2 lbs @ Ph 6.1
ella17_2_6_1-71.jpg
ellatop1.jpg

Winnie day 70 +9 : 9.4 lbs @ Ph 5.9
win9_4_5_9-70.jpg
wintop1.jpg

Leialoha day 70 : 7.2 lbs @ Ph 6.2
leia7_2_6_2-71.jpg
20160414_153728.jpg

Minor deficiency on Leialoha, diagnosis is underway. Really a boring day for these gals. Sorry there's not more news for you all. But in flower no news is good news.

Dam dude..thats going to be one sweet plant..my hats off to ya..im going to have to try that on my next grow..at least one..you know i love that white widow..there my favorite stinky plant..
Just beautiful..:Namaste:

April 15th, it's Friday and a good one a that. I'm excited and humbled by my days events here at 420. Hope you all had a splendid sunny day like I. Anyways... Into the laboratory, we've got pistils and flowers are not far behind... Everyone is content and cheery today, I cleaned up the canopies. Let's take a look at today's pics...

Ellabella day 70 +10 : 16.4 lbs @ Ph 6.2 - 67°f
ella16_4_6_2_67.jpg

Ellabella Canopy View
ella_tops.jpg

Cleaned out her under canopy leaf pile, tons of dead foliage clogging up the airflow under her. And I'm slowly picking leaves off here and there when it seems fit.

Winnie day 70 +10 : 8.8 lbs @ Ph 6.0 - 67°f
win8_8_6_0-67.jpg

Winnie Canopy View
wintops.jpg

Winnie is getting the tip spreading treatment whenever I pop my head in the tent.

Leialoha day 71 : 5.4lbs @ Ph 6.0 - 71°f
leia5_4_6_0-71.jpg

Leialoha Canopy View
leia_tops.jpg

I might give Leia a flush this next watering, clear out any build up and the replenish her with a light bloom nute flush... going to need to read up.

Have a Good Weekend Everyone, no updates till hopefully Sunday
:ciao:

Take part in the 420 smokathon, follow the link and be a part of :420: all day 420 pics at 420 on 4/20...be there or be square... As they say :rofl:

The Great 420 worldwide smokathon Thread

I've been away from this journal for a few weeks it seems, how'd that happen?

Glad to see all is still well, you're killing it Snid!

:goodjob: and :high-five:

Nice to see you'll have something ready for 4/20. :)

Dam dude..thats going to be one sweet plant..my hats off to ya..im going to have to try that on my next grow..at least one..you know i love that white widow..there my favorite stinky plant..
Just beautiful..:Namaste:
:thanks: oldschool, it's such a great strain to grow, very resilient and hearty. I've had a touch of nute burn and some slight deficiency but they've pushed right through with ease. Stinky is my middle name, or is it my first one...
Looking awesome Snid! :thumb::roorrip::roorrip:
:Namaste:
Sploooosh. :passitleft:
Still not sure what that means lol... But, thanks buddy! FYI I nominated your splooshing butt for MOtM, glad to have you along for the ride.
Hey Snid, here is a link to the 4/20 thread!
The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!!!!
Let's get it done ShiggityFlip, your advertising skills far surpass mine.
Looking good as always dude... I can't wait to see what kinda monsters you've created with these :) Have a great rest of your Friday. Cheers
Just hoping they stay nice and lush until the end, I've seemed to have dialed in my nutes with my Ph pens and EC pen. Thanks LlamaBomb, always feels goodq. :thanks:
Hey snid, looking great kind of did the same thing with Jezebel.
Oh I see what she's up to, I see everything moooahahahahah...
I'm trying the same thing with an outdoor afghan lime it's in my journal my title is "Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & an Afghan Lime are the 3 strains and I'm growing " I would really appreciate you checking me out and help with info and general support thanx brother
Outdoors organics
I'm there brother, I'm late in response to this post but I'm already over checking out your garden, hope some of these kind folks will take a peek too. :Namaste:
looking great! I can see where my white cookies got its shape!
Took me a while to figure out what the hell you were talking about. I was like is he high or am I retarded... Then it eventually hit me mid day when I was doing my purpsmagurps impersonation at work, he means the white Widow crossed with girlscout cookies... D'oh!
I've been away from this journal for a few weeks it seems, how'd that happen?
Glad to see all is still well, you're killing it Snid!
:goodjob: and :high-five:
Nice to see you'll have something ready for 4/20. :)
There will be a Golden letter reaching down, When the man comes around... No worries, The Man can never be away too long, you must tend to the flock.

image10525.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WHAT A GREAT SPORT!! SOOOOO WE READY FOR SOFTBALLS YET!!!!!
Haha, you asked for it. Lol i don't have a softball. Up here in Canada we use hockey pucks. And I found a baseball...
20160418_164717.jpg

CHEERS BUDBADGER,

KIG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

April 18th, Monday after a long travelling weekend. My bday celebrations take me way out of town and back. The girls have been fine without me poking and proding them all day. The pistils are in full bloom on the twins, an Leialoha is shaping up to be a super star. Let's check out the girls.

Ellabella day 70 +13 : 13.0 lbs @ Ph 6.1 - 71°f
20160418_151258.jpg
20160418_151305.jpg

This girl is going somewhere, her inner shoots are uncountable, I hope a lot of little shoots make through the canopy by the time strech6is over.

Winnie day 70 +13 : 6.4 lbs @ Ph 5.8 - 68°f
20160418_152338.jpg
20160418_152345.jpg

Pistils have commenced and are now in full bloom. She getting light /dry she'll need a feeding soon. I wond3r if I should flush her, I may do a double amount of water with a single feed dose next time.

Leialoha day 74 : 7.2 lbs @ Ph 5.9 - 67°f
20160418_143306.jpg
20160418_143317.jpg

She almost where I want her as it goes for foliage trimming. Her buds are developing very nicely.

Have a good day everyone, till next time...

Back
Top Bottom