What approximate percent of the water do you change and do you add beneficial bacteria or anything in order to help with partial changes? :Namaste: I would love to hear any advice you have I am just forming my hydro style now
I rarely, very rarely change any water. I top up when needed. Adjusting ppm/ec with top ups. Once in a while I’ll have to adjust ppm but rarely. I add a product called Enzymes which keeps my roots beautifully clean and white. I also have cal mag on stand by just in case. I also use a one part dry nutrient from GH called MAXIBLOOM. Mix into hot water, put in fridge over night. Like I said, this is just the way I personally grow. It’s efficient, easy and it works for me. I can walk away from my setup for a week without a worry then just top up. I love it.

I rarely, very rarely change any water. I top up when needed. Adjusting ppm/ec with top ups. Once in a while I’ll have to adjust ppm but rarely. I add a product called Enzymes which keeps my roots beautifully clean and white. I also have cal mag on stand by just in case. I also use a one part dry nutrient from GH called MAXIBLOOM. Mix into hot water, put in fridge over night. Like I said, this is just the way I personally grow. It’s efficient, easy and it works for me. I can walk away from my setup for a week without a worry then just top up. I love it.
What do you do about the levels of all different nutrients building up in amounts unknown to me anyways? Like not giving something they have not used yet?

What do you do about the levels of all different nutrients building up in amounts unknown to me anyways? Like not giving something they have not used yet?
If they are unknown to you, how do you know about them ;). Cannabis is a weed, and it wants to grow. There are nutrients that we know they need and we feed them. This is all part of my plants “diet”. Some people use 20+ different nutrients/additives. Thats not for me. I know what the plant needs and I adjust as the plants “talks” to me throughout each grow.

If they are unknown to you, how do you know about them ;). Cannabis is a weed, and it wants to grow. There are nutrients that we know they need and we feed them. This is all part of my plants “diet”. Some people use 20+ different nutrients/additives. Thats not for me. I know what the plant needs and I adjust as the plants “talks” to me throughout each grow.
I went back into your journal and remembered you use one food from veg to harvest that makes it a lot easier to know what to give :rofl: not many options. Maybe worth trying sorta like a MC thing

Edit I seen you literally just told me you use a 1 part I swear I read it but did not clue in till I got to your journal

Well True North is having a Barneys Farm sale this weekend lol have any of you tried the purple punch from B Farm? I see the strain on here and it sounds tasty
If anyone has tried it will be the @ProfessorFlora. He's my Barney's hero!

Check out @TriangleCheese as well as I think he is running it or just ran it.

It's a good one for sure. Flavoursome, potent and a pretty good yielder. It has some nice colours as well :)
Well I may just have to try running it as those are all my favorite features, I read Triangle say week 6 of flower the nugs were already rocks

Well I may just have to try running it as those are all my favorite features, I read Triangle say week 6 of flower the nugs were already rocks
I forgot to mention that it is also pretty fast. Here's Barney's Farm Purple Punch grown with 100w of LED on flowering day 48....
DSC01138 (1).JPG

Here it is on day 58 when I chopped it....
DSC01337.JPG

They certainly go rock hard. Well worth checking out.

I forgot to mention that it is also pretty fast. Here's Barney's Farm Purple Punch grown with 100w of LED on flowering day 48....
DSC01138 (1).JPG

Here it is on day 58 when I chopped it....
DSC01337.JPG

They certainly go rock hard. Well worth checking out.
I will have to pick some up lol they only have 5 packs in stock so I may get a tent full later

Well True North is having a Barneys Farm sale this weekend lol have any of you tried the purple punch from B Farm? I see the strain on here and it sounds tasty

Check out @TriangleCheese as well as I think he is running it or just ran it.

Hey guys :passitleft:

I harvested my Purple Punch like three and a half months ago. Definately recommended strain because it grows fast and very strong. My top three veggers so far is Pure Power Plant, Blue Gelato 41 and Purple Punch. I was observing that plant on veg. and it was amazing. Definately give her a big ass container if you will grow in soil. Responds great to training and have an amazing branch structure. Everything about PP is very neat and in order. My plant suffered from thrips in flowering and I wasn't able to diagnose at the right time so I believe it caused a very big damage. Still, I've managed to harvest around 350 grams of smokable material, using around 250W from the wall. Big yielder with premium nugs. Definately go for it if you are into indica dominance.

On my new perpetual veg. journal, I am planning to grow bonzai mothers with Purple Punch and Gorilla Zkittlez. You guys will be tired of seeing PP and GZ nugs this winter:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom