lol, not for a long time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I wish I knew more DWC folks that could help out or you could follow for some tips.
Can't say I didn't try :rofl: just thought it would be fun I knew you would pick up on all the tricks and start teaching me all you learn

One question I have is it a good idea to not do a res change while transitioning to flower while the lady does the initial transition and then start on bloom nutes?
Great question. Maybe @Grand Daddy Black will know. He too runs DWC. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My answer is a firm maybe. :high-five:

One quick update
The tea is foaming like never before but they say that is good and so I am excited to see if it gives the ladies a extra boost also

Oh and I think this leaf looks sativa dominant what is your opinion?? :rofl:

1597367266102.png

@MrSauga Hello there lol. I am definitely a rdwc guy. I personally don’t drain my res completely at all during my grows. I’m a big fan of efficiently growing. I don’t like to waste much. This is strictly my personal opinion and way to grow. I’ll actually go from one grow harvest into the next grow without draining and cleaning the res. The flowers got food and took what they needed. Now its straight water top ups to even things out and the seedlings explode. I closely monitor PH and PPM/EC. I’ve gotten things down to a pretty good flow now. It’s more about what I do above the res at this point. There are plenty of people who will have different ways of growing even when growing with the same foundational method. It’s all about finding out what works for you and your life. Happy growing!!!!!

@MrSauga Hello there lol. I am definitely a rdwc guy. I personally don’t drain my res completely at all during my grows. I’m a big fan of efficiently growing. I don’t like to waste much. This is strictly my personal opinion and way to grow. I’ll actually go from one grow harvest into the next grow without draining and cleaning the res. The flowers got food and took what they needed. Now its straight water top ups to even things out and the seedlings explode. I closely monitor PH and PPM/EC. I’ve gotten things down to a pretty good flow now. It’s more about what I do above the res at this point. There are plenty of people who will have different ways of growing even when growing with the same foundational method. It’s all about finding out what works for you and your life. Happy growing!!!!!
What approximate percent of the water do you change and do you add beneficial bacteria or anything in order to help with partial changes? :Namaste: I would love to hear any advice you have I am just forming my hydro style now

Back
Top Bottom