I am always around and I will try to help. I like playing in the water! Stuff can grow quickly when your dialed in.
71E0B024-CAAC-4FF8-8014-A345C15FDAB7.jpeg
75C353B9-1B7D-449C-92F2-C2B012FF0FF4.jpeg
9E67629B-BC9F-4F24-ABBC-671EBB56E8D4.jpeg
B17C03EC-640C-4926-9626-6582867DFE23.jpeg

and last post for the night for news is this update or more so photo drop. Clones in dome doing nothing humidity is really high and leaves are up nicely but look bone dry is this fine? I been hunting for my mister and they all full of insecticidal soaps. Other clone still sorta picking up steam she will be topped and hexlined? quadline but 6 not 4? idk anyways.. umm the tent is slowly kicking into stretch I hope but this is day 4 of 12/12, just think 1 more week and :morenutes:(this is me feeding them while they tower over my head) the Wedding Cake although delayed has the most pistils at the tips but that will be another days photo, without delay here is today's photos. Just remembered please look at this first bug pic the body is not thin like a gnat description but I say it is maybe a prego one?

Ya the first pic of the bug looks like a prego or some other type of bug. The second bug pic looks like a gnat.
Why can't the existence of bugs just stop being an important aspect of nature? like I don't want to upset the balance of nature but more like if nature never knew they existed :rofl::ganjamon: I like to smoke dabs at night my mind can wander

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: my "drainage system" is standing there with a shop vac after/while watering

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love it! Actually I have a wet vac, should check to see if that works

Mosquito Dunks work well as does DE(diatomaceous earth).

Hey Mr. S :passitleft: Do you have a broad knowledge on larvacides? I don't have mosquito dunks or bits here so I am looking for another safe larvacide. We got lots of agricultural firms here and they all have their "biodegradable" larvacides. They all say that this product is safe for all untargeted species. I am not sure about introducing that into my rootzone so I asked further information and a recipe from the manufacturer before buying. I discovered that there is a very wide range of mosquito larvacides and it is a bit confusing for now.

Hey Mr. S :passitleft: Do you have a broad knowledge on larvacides? I don't have mosquito dunks or bits here so I am looking for another safe larvacide. We got lots of agricultural firms here and they all have their "biodegradable" larvacides. They all say that this product is safe for all untargeted species. I am not sure about introducing that into my rootzone so I asked further information and a recipe from the manufacturer before buying. I discovered that there is a very wide range of mosquito larvacides and it is a bit confusing for now.
Great question and one I don't have an answer to. @carcass led me to the mosquito dunks but I'm not sure if he'll be able to provide you the info on that or not. Sorry I couldn't offer you any advice TC.

Hello :420:

I have 5 gnats on my sticky pad by clones and one weird thing, I will look in the tent at lights on and count as I don't know what is in there but like 7 last time. Now I wanted to post the feeding schedule I was following but on the website to show them all I had to view 5x more products then I use, I used excel and played with it and got my schedule with only my foods I use. Most of the using excel was just putting in the numbers then you can drag it to fill multiple boxes but fot the total just type =SUM() and between the () just highlight the row of numbers for that one nute bottle. Just so everyone knows for the bloom base a and b I add it in the ratio they recommend but go until I am happy with the ppm. Here is what I did on excel to custom my feed chart further.

1597523675098.png

I am not sure about introducing that into my rootzone so I asked further information and a recipe from the manufacturer before buying. I discovered that there is a very wide range of mosquito larvacides and it is a bit confusing for now.
If it were me I would need to google each chemical they list and decide if it seems safe to use on something you smoke. Almost all ag pesticides are rated for food crops which is completely different from combusting and inhaling. Lots of different chemical reactions with the introduction of fire!

I'd stick with DE and a fan for fungus gnats if you can't get dunks.

Dunks seem to work for everyone who uses them!
I use bits as well- same thing just comes in a pourable container and the bits don’t dissolve (for me it’s a good reminder of if the stuff is in there or not)

Back
Top Bottom