SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Heehheh!:laughtwo:
I usually do feel better after admiring your setup.
:passitleft:
The girls look like they are loving the added photons.
Git it Sue. :slide:

Good morning Stage. :hug: I'll do my best. :battingeyelashes:

:passitleft:

Hi SuperSue

Haven't been by in awhile,hope all is fantastic and yer keeping warm and cozy

Staying warm and cozy requires staying indoors, and I can only do that for so long before I go freakin' nuts. :laughtwo: I have sunshine calling me out today. February in Pittsburgh means limited access to direct sunlight. I'll take every opportunity I can to get natural Vit D.

I've missed you chris. I look longingly at your thread as I zip on by. Lol! Have are things in your neighborhood?

Staying warm and cozy requires staying indoors, and I can only do that for so long before I go freakin' nuts. :laughtwo: I have sunshine calling me out today. February in Pittsburgh means limited access to direct sunlight. I'll take every opportunity I can to get natural Vit D.

I've missed you chris. I look longingly at your thread as I zip on by. Lol! Have are things in your neighborhood?
Warm and nice...Gunna be 82deg today
Planted 2 types of tomatoes, sweet basil and thyme

And cooking for Super bowl tomorrow

Fun fun fun

Warm and nice...Gunna be 82deg today
Planted 2 types of tomatoes, sweet basil and thyme

And cooking for Super bowl tomorrow

Fun fun fun

Ahhh... that's right. Super Bowl is tomorrow. You'll be in your glory with cooked meats, won't you? Have a splendid time. Stay buzzed. I probably won't be watching, but I'll be cheering in spirit. For the Eagles. :cheesygrinsmiley:

What she said.:smokin:
Although I loathe the Pats, I wouldn't bet against number 12. TB

Ahhh... that's right. Super Bowl is tomorrow. You'll be in your glory with cooked meats, won't you? Have a splendid time. Stay buzzed. I probably won't be watching, but I'll be cheering in spirit. For the Eagles. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Saturday Sue. Everything is looking well over these parts, that jamaican in flower looks huge :hug: :love: :hug:

Thanks Amadeus. :hug: :love: :hug: I'll get over to your yard when I get home. I'm trying to keep myself moving. :laughtwo:

These stopped me in my tracks. Look what I found at Lowe's for $59.98!

IMG_86217.JPG

IMG_86222.JPG

IMG_86248.JPG

IMG_86236.JPG

I veg under 4000k. This is a decent way to add side lighting for late veg, wouldn't you think? I bet I could talk the BIL into buying a couple and get the daughter to buy a 4x2 tent for late veg. Hmmm.....

High SweetSue,

Your ladies look well cared for! But, then, they always do. I love the look of the Malawi, except she should have more buds (or is she still early?) Love those dainty sativa's. I also saw that Carnival that was cut to the ground. She's looking great. And your cbd Critical Cure. She always looks great just before chopping. Your skills are admirable!:Namaste:

Timber's have Quantum boards that is huge, they're so smart. I love seeing how the trends catch on so quick.

Thinking about you lots today...just wanted to share the love in your journal. :hug:

EDIT: your panel light is perfect for what you need.

It was an interesting find. What drew me was the sheer size of it, but when you think about it, the lights are behind that diffusing glazing. Good for lighting a gathering space, but not necessarily for cannabis cultivation.

Thanks for the love, and in particular for the hug. :hug::hug::hug: Hugs are a healing force all their own. :battingeyelashes:

Just saying hi.

Hi right back at you buckaroo. I see you're finding your way around. What are you finding to be the most fun? :battingeyelashes:

Hey guys.... You know how one thing leads to another, and then another and then...... You get the picture. :laughtwo: Well, I started out checking the veg shelf for anyone dry enough to require a drench.

IMG_86287.JPG

I figured this was as good a time as any to get Royal Gorilla into a gallon of soil. She got a nice, complete drink of TransWater.

IMG_86484.JPG

That worked so well I decided it was time to get Black DOG into a gallon of soil too, and she also got a TransWater watering-in.

IMG_86445.JPG

The garden is growing. :battingeyelashes: I continued on with drenches, and dabbled in training exercises.

IMG_86413.JPG

Devil's Carnival 1.3 got a some serious LST started. I clipped off some of the pins to fit the one gallon pots. Tomorrow I'll get replacements. Those pins get heavy use in my garden.

I'm training her in a serpentine configuration. When she gets transplanted to five gallons this is going to be exciting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_86465.JPG

Candy Cane 4 got her drink of Trans....

IMG_86568.JPG

..... while CBD Critical Cure 3 enjoyed Growth Energy.

IMG_86475.JPG

A little altitude adjustment and they're all ready for the evening.

IMG_86524.JPG

IMG_86558.JPG

Tomorrow I'll probably upcan Carn 4.6 to 15 gallons.

Gosh..... I really love what we do. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

High SweetSue,

Your ladies look well cared for! But, then, they always do. I love the look of the Malawi, except she should have more buds (or is she still early?) Love those dainty sativa's. I also saw that Carnival that was cut to the ground. She's looking great. And your cbd Critical Cure. She always looks great just before chopping. Your skills are admirable!:Namaste:

Aww shucks Bode, you'll make me blush. :bigblush:

Malawi's been in flower for 40 days, but I'm figuring on her taking 12 weeks in flower, so I'd consider her early into bloom. She's filling in nicely, so I anticipate a very decent harvest. Part of it will be cured in corn husks the way they do in Africa, once I find fresh husks.

(sheepishly tries to sneak in the back row, not making eye contact...)

Hey Sue. Did I miss anything?

. .

* GASP*. Arteekay!!!!! Good God, give a girl some warning!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You've been SweetSue hug deprived. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are you back to grow. Say yes. Please say yes. I need your inspiration. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Ok, sometimes it's a real pain that I can't jump through the screen. Where are those damned transport pads they promised us when we were children. :laughtwo:

Aww shucks Bode, you'll make me blush. :bigblush:

Malawi's been in flower for 40 days, but I'm figuring on her taking 12 weeks in flower, so I'd consider her early into bloom. She's filling in nicely, so I anticipate a very decent harvest. Part of it will be cured in corn husks the way they do in Africa, once I find fresh husks.

I want a true report for sure. Yours will be done before I start mine. You may also want to keep an eye on my journal next week.

(sheepishly tries to sneak in the back row, not making eye contact...)

Hey Sue. Did I miss anything?

. .

Holly smokes! RTK :Namaste::circle-of-love::thumb: SO Great to see you.....been a long time, hope all is well with you and yours brother!

Lol sorry Ms Sue don't mean to be rude......caught me off guard, been thinking about RTK for a while now so it was meant for me to pop in lol. The National Forest is looking very nice Ranger Sue :rofl: how's your race leading Malawi 500 girl behaving? Lol I had to tie ours up, they are big girls but I think they have branches that need some help lol........Xmas harvest for us all :rofl:

Fights are on so I better get off this thing before I get smacked up side my Mellon by Ms J lmao.

Made my weekend RTK and like Sue said......hope ur gonna grow or at least come laff at us all anyway :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom