Tardy To The Party: VG's Canuk Comparative Grow

Happy Easter, VG. Your plants look great. It looks like you haven't done any training. Do you have plans to do any?

Boy they look healthy VG. 🍋

VG, looking so healthy. A mix of G13 and Cement Shoes should be a good bowl. Cheers

Beautiful. Happy Easter VG 🪺

They are looking great!!

Looks better than easter flowers. 🍋

They looked great!
Thanks everyone.
Hope y'all had a great weekend.

I'm a little late to the party, these look great! G13 was one of my favorite strains in my late teens and an old hippie grew it in my area so it was always around. I've been looking for a good G13 strain to grow so I'll be following along.
I've grown one called G13 Haze prior to this. He buds were the fattest I've grown. Unfortunately, they all molded throughout the buds.
I ended up making some topical/burn oil with it instead. Worked great.

I hope these will make it all the way to smokeable flower. The buds on this plant look much smaller so I'm hopeful.
Happy Easter, VG. Your plants look great. It looks like you haven't done any training. Do you have plans to do any?
I hadn't done any training at the time those pics were uploaded. Keep in mind that the time stamps on the older pics are useless.
My plants are much further along now. I'll get y'all caught up soon.

Lol. I think they are around weeks 10-11 here. Sure wish that I would have kept track. Oh well...
Talk about half-assing a situation.

The Cement Shoes is the more stout looking plant and the G13 the lanky one. The G13 always seemed to look a bit droopy. Seems that she hit her DLI before the Cement Shoes did.

At this point a normal person would flip their plants....maybe top them perhaps?

No,not me. I always have to make things super difficult.

Here is when it all started to go haywire. I had Covid and was down for a few weeks. I almost killed them a few times. Opened the closet to fully droopy plants a few times.
I did all I could to keep them alive and had to skip any type of training.

I could see that I was going to have an issue with their height once I flipped them. My space is pretty big but these gals were already 3-4 four feet tall at this point.
I had to recover first. I was pretty sick for a few weeks.

Color looks great though!!! Can’t wait to see how they are looking!
Shouldn't be too long now. They definitely look different.
I'm realizing that I didn't take as many pics as I usually do.
That or I accidentally erased them when my phone started going wonky.

Also glad that you are feeling better!!! That shit had me down for 3 weeks when I had it and it took like 6 weeks to get back to “normal”.
Not sure that I ever went back to normal.
I've had Covid three times now. All three times sucked.
You know what I woulda said but decapitation works too. :)
Does it rhyme with stupor flopping?

Back
Top Bottom