I try to find the blessing that come from the death of a loved one... it wasnt unexpected and she lived a long happy life.
But, her funeral has also brought our huge family back together one more time. Upwards of 100 uncles & cousins & grandbabies who hadn't seen each other in decades. There are hidden blessings in any situation.
:passitleft:

That is a lot of folks. Spinning in your head now from all handshakes and hugs.

My best to you P!

Been up in Chicago for my grandma's funeral. Huge family... absolute craziness. I've been able to find little breaks here and there to lurk in some journals, but have been otherwise overwhelmed with the chaos of this trip.

Flying back home tonight.... I'll be shooting my mouth off again in no time. LoL

Sorry to hear P. Hope you have safe travels

:hug: :hug: so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug:
But I assume she filled your life with love and she went happy :hug:
I had a similar situation with my grandmother, my mother had at the time, 11 brothers and sisters, and I had ≈45 first cousins to get to know...
There is a beauty in the sadness. Just wishing the circumstances would be different :hug:

I try to find the blessing that come from the death of a loved one... it wasnt unexpected and she lived a long happy life.
But, her funeral has also brought our huge family back together one more time. Upwards of 100 uncles & cousins & grandbabies who hadn't seen each other in decades. There are hidden blessings in any situation.
Having 56 1st cousins on my dad's side, I got to do this earlier in the year. Your grandmother enjoyed the company.

Back to the grind...

Snapped a few shots of Blueberry Bliss auto #1, through the loupe. She's getting pretty close to done. I'm guessing one more week...
2018-12-04-07-01-48.jpg
2018-12-04-07-02-26.jpg
2018-12-04-07-03-02.jpg
2018-12-04-07-03-48.jpg

I'll be doing a good update this week, just gotta get settled back in after being away.

Stay lifted!

Back to the grind...

Snapped a few shots of Blueberry Bliss auto #1, through the loupe. She's getting pretty close to done. I'm guessing one more week...
2018-12-04-07-01-48.jpg
2018-12-04-07-02-26.jpg
2018-12-04-07-03-02.jpg
2018-12-04-07-03-48.jpg

I'll be doing a good update this week, just gotta get settled back in after being away.

Stay lifted!
Yooo P. Glad to have ya back. That is a major positive side to an otherwise shitty day. As you say it wasn't unexpected and im sure she felt the relief of letting go of her pain and leaving the rest of you to not worry and wonder anymore.

On another note yer Id say you were spot on with about a week left :D

Yooo P. Glad to have ya back. That is a major positive side to an otherwise shitty day. As you say it wasn't unexpected and im sure she felt the relief of letting go of her pain and leaving the rest of you to not worry and wonder anymore.

On another note yer Id say you were spot on with about a week left :D
Smells like fresh picked strawberries!
:thumb:

Back to the grind...

2018-12-04-07-01-48.jpg
2018-12-04-07-02-26.jpg
2018-12-04-07-03-02.jpg
2018-12-04-07-03-48.jpg

Stay lifted!
Those loop pics tho. It’s not often I say to myself, wow I wanna try that.... duuude that looks spectacular and I wanna try that lol!:yummy::yummy::yummy:

Those loop pics tho. It’s not often I say to myself, wow I wanna try that.... duuude that looks spectacular and I wanna try that lol!:yummy::yummy::yummy:
It's alot easier to pull off the pictures through a loupe if you can crop your pic afterward.
I start with a pic like this;
20181204_063851.jpg

And crop out a good, clear section of the original pic.
2018-12-04-07-01-48.jpg

I've had a few really good shots that ended up crystal clear.

With shaky hands, it generally takes me 3-4 tries at each pic to get a clear one. LoL

Back
Top Bottom