420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

Butcher, no matter what I do in the future as far as grows, I will always have my hand in the dirt! I need to give my buddy up north a call, and get him to send pics down for me to post. Clones from our ladies that he grew in soil and vegged for 3 months. Five foot tall and 5 foot in diameter in 5 gallon buckets. He also used 5 ounces of OrganiCare Pure per 5 gallon bucket! Heheh..maybe we should label them "5 cubed". It was a recipe straight out of HT mag. Canadian grower using ProMix HB, or Sunshine mix, with 5 ounces of OrganiCare Pure. He also used the full line of OrganiCare products and states that it is reproducible results every time.

Heres an extra shot of the harvest. Got more coming out of the room later this week, then again about 3-5 days after that.

IMG_8834.JPG

Heres some shots of the new grow thats going on.

IMG_8956.JPG

Just like MAMA:

IMG_8957.JPG

And the SOG:

IMG_8955.JPG

& of course the classic group shot:

IMG_8963.JPG

:ganjamon:

HogDaddy : Kool bloom, I love that stuff. It honestly works good. This round I intend on adding the dry version of it. Just to see the difference. I know what these strains can produce without it. Now we'll see what they can do with the extra boost. This round finishing up of Black Mist in the SOG across the room got an extra kick at week 8-9. A very, very heavy hit on week 9 of the liquid Kool Bloom. And its' a boost that showed by the next day. So we'll see what happens with the addition of dry Kool Bloom on top of the liquid stuff. This will be the last chapter in the Butcher Pride thread. So I Intend on making it a good one. I just hope with so many different strains in the SOG all goes well. I'm feeding that rez slowly. Its at 850 ppms' right now. I will keep it at a range of 800-1000 ppms' til about week 6. At that point I intend on upping the ppms' 400 ppms every week. So it would something like this:

Week Nute PPM
6 N-P-K 1000
7 N-P-K 1400
8 N-P-K 1800
9 P-K (2x carb) 2000
10 Flush
Then finally at week 9, 2000 ppms'. That last week will be all Phosphorus, Potassium and stacked Carbohydrates. Then on to a good flush. Or at least thats the goal for this crop. We'll have to wait and see.

HogDaddy : Kool bloom, I love that stuff. It honestly works good. This round I intend on adding the dry version of it. Just to see the difference. I know what these strains can produce without it. Now we'll see what they can do with the extra boost. This round finishing up of Black Mist in the SOG across the room got an extra kick at week 8-9. A very, very heavy hit on week 9 of the liquid Kool Bloom. And its' a boost that showed by the next day. So we'll see what happens with the addition of dry Kool Bloom on top of the liquid stuff. This will be the last chapter in the Butcher Pride thread. So I Intend on making it a good one. I just hope with so many different strains in the SOG all goes well. I'm feeding that rez slowly. Its at 850 ppms' right now. I will keep it at a range of 800-1000 ppms' til about week 6. At that point I intend on upping the ppms' 400 ppms every week. So it would something like this:

Week Nute PPM
6 N-P-K 1000
7 N-P-K 1400
8 N-P-K 1800
9 P-K (2x carb) 2000
10 Flush
Then finally at week 9, 2000 ppms'. That last week will be all Phosphorus, Potassium and stacked Carbohydrates. Then on to a good flush. Or at least thats the goal for this crop. We'll have to wait and see.

keep me posted on how the dry kool bloom works ive always wonder how much of a difference that stuff makes. cant wait to see what these ladies look like. not not really gonna call it done after this grow are you? i hope not i love this thread.

Week Nute PPM
6 N-P-K 1000
7 N-P-K 1400
8 N-P-K 1800
9 P-K (2x carb) 2000
10 Flush

Hey Butcher, great info. Would you do me a favor and track the actual ppm intake of the plants each day during each nute increase? And what is the analysis of the nutes you are using? I've been watching mine, I know you've been watching mine too, and I'd sure like to compare what yours are eating.

Sorry, I feel like this may be a bit presumptuous of me, but it will give me some apples to apples comparison for the numbers I've done. You know, always looking for that next little edge!

Thanks man.
:thumb:

keep me posted on how the dry kool bloom works ive always wonder how much of a difference that stuff makes. cant wait to see what these ladies look like. not not really gonna call it done after this grow are you? i hope not i love this thread.

No not quit on the journal'n. I think a 100 page journal is a good read. Dont get me wrong I love long journals like PITS is sick!! And the Bubblshead home is filled full of great information. I think I've posted about 5+ harvest in this journal. All staggered, so I think thats enough for one book. Time to write a new one. Trust me this next book will be up to par, if not better.My cross of the purple reign is going I'll be able to get a good healthy set of clones off her in about a month. Plus a wholel new batch of strains in the work. Stay tuned. 420, Soniq, 420girl & the whole 420 fams are stuck with me. You guys are going to have to ban my a*s to get me outa here.:grinjoint:

This makes post number 4200!!!

Hey Butcher, great info. Would you do me a favor and track the actual ppm intake of the plants each day during each nute increase? And what is the analysis of the nutes you are using?
Thanks man.
:thumb:

Yeah no problem. This SOG is going to be a lil finicky, due to so many different nute tolerances. But thats been the format I've been going with lately. Its worked out great. If theres one thing that growing all these years has taught me about canna. Is that you want to get her through to week 6-8(even 5 if its an 8 week strain) before pumpin the real heavy nutes. If you can fallow that guideline anyone can grow a great crop. But they gotta know when to see that the plants arent liken' the high ppms. Cause sometimes less is more. I've grown sativas that only need the basics and came out just as heavy as a heavy feeding strain. But yeah no problem, I'll take note starting at week 6 then update with a weekly run down of daily intake. I'll make sure I keep you in the loop.:grinjoint:

Oh yeah do you want me to take the SOG rez. info or the LA Women rez's info? There will also be 2 of those, as I am hooking up a flood&drain table tonight .

Excellant info brother. That is info I have cut-n-pasted for reference. Phenominal looking plants my friend, but then, that is the way you grow!

GMT glad to have you around. enjoyin your last harvest I bet.:adore:

All the buds and pics are great. But there's something about the one(s) in front of the pink background - you should trademark them. They are like a brand or something. They stand out so nice above the crowd.

Lookin forward to the day I get to enjoy some.

:Rasta::peacetwo:

No not quit on the journal'n. I think a 100 page journal is a good read. Dont get me wrong I love long journals like PITS is sick!! And the Bubblshead home is filled full of great information. I think I've posted about 5+ harvest in this journal. All staggered, so I think thats enough for one book. Time to write a new one. Trust me this next book will be up to par, if not better.My cross of the purple reign is going I'll be able to get a good healthy set of clones off her in about a month. Plus a wholel new batch of strains in the work. Stay tuned. 420, Soniq, 420girl & the whole 420 fams are stuck with me. You guys are going to have to ban my a*s to get me outa here.:grinjoint:

foe sure i cant wait to read the new book..lol.
i am thinking of just keeping my thread going to, lots of good led info on their. plus since ill be sticking with the same led company i mies well keep the journal going, what u think?

Sounds great. esspecially if your sticking witht eh same LED co. You could start another one if you change the light size. That way iits easier to reference back to. Or at least thats my thoughts. Either way you decide to go, I'm sure the journal is just going to get better and better. Before I end the journal though. I plan putting together a lil pictorial of all the grows and harvest in this journal. That way anyone who just wants to run through the journal without having to read it can just reference back to the last few post.

Back
Top Bottom