The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

It's been half an hour, but I'm waiting another 30 minutes before I take another capsule. These are edibles, and they can take hours to peak. I'm lounging on the balcony enjoying my fat-burner tea, which has evolved into a delicious ginger/mint/lemon aide. I feel relaxed and alert. I'm looking for the serious buzz level. This is a comfortable "dealing with life" dose.

Whoa! Shifted my sense of reality there for a split second! Maybe this is a stronger dose than I thought. :laughtwo: Let me pay attention here for a while.

Alright, I've had three capsules now. Took the last one at 11:38 AM. I'm feeling just about where I wanted to be, alert, motivated, just this side of racy. So now I'm wondering, what if I take another? :laughtwo:

I'll ride this out and when it tapers off I'll take two at once and wait 30 min. before taking the third.

The gentleman who posted this recipe on another site said he takes all of his cannabis this way now. Smoking doesn't last long enough and takes too much time. I agree with him. If I can find an edible alternative that keeps me on this edge I'll be happy to incorporate it into the plan. Brownies for breakfast followed by scheduled THC capsules would suit me just fine. I can carry my Vapor Brothers pen and a bottle of tincture with me when I go out.

This sounds like a workable plan. SweetSue is feeling very happy right about now. :blunt:

Time for some qi gong. Mmmmm...... nice body rush there. :laughtwo: Yep, I think this is gonna work.

:ciao:

Daily Update: Sunday, July 3, 2016

I hope everyone's having a splendid holiday weekend. A short and sweet update today.

The plants got a thorough drenching with spinosad. While I was filling the SWICK reservoir a thrip crawled right out in front of me. That's all it took, and I sprayed every plant in the house and on the balcony. I'll keep up with this regularly for a few more applications.

image14202.jpeg

Med GOM 1.0 (Day 15) She's droopy here because she's loaded down with spinosad. She'll perk up before long. She took that beheading like a trooper and looked absolutely radiant before I sprayed her down.

image14204.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto (Day 13) Nothing much to comment on. Building that root ball. :battingeyelashes:

image14205.jpeg

Next on deck, Sweet Seeds Blow Mind Auto. How do you not run a plant with a name like "Blow Mind"? It's like it's calling my name. :laughtwo:

image14206.jpeg

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by. Be safe out there. I want everyone to still have all their fingers after playing with fireworks. Enjoy everyone. My balcony affords a view down the river valley, so I can sit in comfort and watch the celebrations being played out in yards for miles and miles. Such a treat.

Be joyful, but be safe too. :hug: :love:

:Namaste:

Coming up on 4 PM. I started with the first capsule at 10 AM, taking the last of the three at 11:38. That makes it 5.5 hours from the first capsule and 4 hours from the last one. I'm still quite buzzed. Feeling a little tired from sleep deprivation, so I may take a nap. I think I've had a total of 10 hours sleep over the past three days, and that's a bit short even for me.

Hi Sue, got a Q for ya if that's cool.....how much very good(strong) CCO can i make (capsules) with one Z of my KK? Any idea...all buds. Thanks cheers.:high-five:

It 's for Marilyn ...to get her a good start with it.

As a guideline Duggan, I add lecithin and olive oil to mine to make it more bioavailble. Yesterday I used 3 grams of dried bud and made 48 capsules. An ounce will give you hundreds of capsules. You make the oil as one batch and make capsules as needed, in smaller batches. That makes it easy for you. On ounce of good bud will give you between 3-6 grams of oil. Each gram of oil will give you at least 16 potent capsules, but Mare's don't need to be that strong.

I've a couple recipes you can work with. I'm out at the restaurant right now. When I get home I'll PM you some info. You got this Duggan. :love:

image14211.jpeg

The THC capsules have just begun to fade. Ten hours. Not bad at all. I think we have a winner. Tomorrow I'll take two right off and see how that hits. I brought along a brownie for dessert. They do some quality baking here at the restaurant, but they don't bake these. :laughtwo:

God, those brownies look so yummy Sue

Good evening.

:hug::hug::hug:

Good evening Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

This one was already in my bag when I went to leave the house. I've gotten into the habit of tossing one in the pocket before I leave, just in case, along with the concentrates pen. Man, how my life has changed :laughtwo:

It was so moist and delicious I couldn't believe it. I wish I could send you a batch. :hug:

Good morning Sue and everyone else. Happy Independence Day!

:roorrip:

:roorrip: Good morning Jim, and thank you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Happy Independence Day everyone.

image14229.jpeg

Let's start off with two today. :battingeyelashes: :love:

11:15 AM Taking the third capsule now.

image14231.jpeg

Starting to feel the first two climb.

Silly random question. If ya didn't/couldn't take pills. What would you do?

You can dissolve the capsules in hot liquid and drink that, or open the capsules and add them to anything else you were eating. Oatmeal works very well for this application, but it could be anything.

There are no silly questions you sweet man. :hug: :love:

Good evening Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

This one was already in my bag when I went to leave the house. I've gotten into the habit of tossing one in the pocket before I leave, just in case, along with the concentrates pen. Man, how my life has changed :laughtwo:

It was so moist and delicious I couldn't believe it. I wish I could send you a batch. :hug:

You can! ;)

Back
Top Bottom